• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150812 - Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 12, 2015, 09:56:13 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: maren on August 12, 2015, 10:48:07 PM
I wormholed Art to check with the Princeton Egg guys regarding September -- but am I thinking of the right people?  Weren't there two guys NOT with the Princeton program what were coming up with their own info, too?  Anybody remember?

The TimeTraks guys?

ChandlersDad

Quote from: trostol on August 12, 2015, 10:52:54 PM
indeed..and i can totally see it from your side and being a former Christian myself lol not that i am a satanist lol..it does just have a really bad..stigma put to it

To me, Satanism is the Republican ideal:  Every man for himself. I am not my brother's keeper. The end justifies the means (which includes a hell of a lot of lying).

lonevoice

Quote from: popple on August 12, 2015, 10:52:08 PM
If you're depressed with the state of cars in the future, join us after the show @ galaxy bowl for an on site broadcast of the other side of midnight!

Oh, popple, thank you!  I've been waiting and waiting for a picture of RCH at his favorite bowling alley.  I imagined he'd be dressed just like that too! 

starrmtn001

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 12, 2015, 10:53:09 PM
Dean Radin?  There was some guy named Chris (?) who had some software program that supposedly could predict the future from analyzing conversations or something like that. But he was usually dead WRONG.
Thanks Dad!  I couldn't remember Radin's first name.

ShayP

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 12, 2015, 10:55:23 PM
;D

So far the best part of this show has been that Elvira gif earlier in the thread.

Agreed.  Elvira gives me feelins' in my downstairs mix-up.

Xitheron

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 12, 2015, 10:49:28 PM
I agree. They don't actually do a test run before show time to make sure the connection works?

I am sad this guest is not appearing. I wanted to hear him talk about the magic box (like the warddrobe in HARRY POTTER that allowed the Death Eaters into Hogwarts) that will take you from Earth to Mars in seconds.  I wanted to hear how Obama was once a frequent flyer via the box to Mars. Exopolitics is today's Grimm's Fairy Tales. I wanted to hear about the dinosaurs on Mars that chase humans around. I wanted to hear about the Mars permanent base that sounds like a Ramada Inn with an indoor swimming pool and WiFi.

Yeah me too.. I still haven't seen the fascination with these open lines shows. I'd much rather have an interesting guest.

Pumamama

Putting a check into one's checkbook to deposit next time one visits the bank  =  NOSTALGIA

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Pumamama on August 12, 2015, 10:53:58 PM
D'oh!

Not a car person. Point being:  Lexus is not a company. They will not be making hover boards.

If I remember, one of those higher end car companys like lexus or infinity are making a car commercial that uses a hover skateboard that really hovers over a hidden track of magnets. Perhaps that is what the caller was basing his lexus statement on.

bateman

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 12, 2015, 10:55:35 PM
To me, Satanism is the Republican ideal:  Every man for himself. I am not my brother's keeper. The end justifies the means (which includes a hell of a lot of lying).

Give it a rest, Marc Fitt.

AppealPlay

Wait, what...?  He gets summoned by some shadowy group when "things" happen?  Oy vey.  Where's John Titor?

zeebo

Quote from: eddie dean on August 12, 2015, 10:55:32 PM
The TimeTraks guys?

Those guys are actually kind of cool.  Maybe they'll jump ship.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: maren on August 12, 2015, 10:45:24 PM
I think he pulled it off masterfully -- a la JC.  Don't be mad!

BTW, you told him what I was often thinking and I admire that.   :-)

Thank you. Was I the last person to realize I was being trolled? Usually, I would not think anyone "famous" would belong to an AB forum, but since that cheesy Christian movie starring Keven Sorbo is advertized on AB, thought maybe he was really among us for money making purposes.

trostol

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 12, 2015, 10:55:35 PM

i see it a lil of that and a lil of a hedonistic lifestyle

Wow he is the worst at making up stuff as he goes along.

Pumamama

Where's this 'Australian' originally from? His accent is bogus.

ManiacMatt

Australia, you're failing.  Bring in the Jaz.

DangerDog

I sent Art a fast-blast last week or so that went a bit like this:
"Art, I am a time traveler. I am actually just passing through your time on my way back to the future from when I came. I succeeded in my mission, helping to bring about the end of the European conflict that began in 1914. I was not prepared for the likelihood that another one would erupt 25 years later! Beware of unintended consequences, Art!"

trostol

Art needs some people he can call as back up guests cause these open lines are kinda..meh

Quote from: ShayP on August 12, 2015, 10:56:12 PM
Agreed.  Elvira gives me feelins' in my downstairs mix-up.

That lady is like an archetype of sexiness. I can't even imagine how much power she much have had over the men in her life. Someone from the AB Universe should interview her sometime.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Xitheron on August 12, 2015, 10:56:12 PM
Yeah me too.. I still haven't seen the fascination with these open lines shows. I'd much rather have an interesting guest.

Yeah, I never listen very long to Open Lines. I just do not find most callers at all interesting. So I won't be on the forum very much longer. Life is too short. An Open Lines show means I find something better to do with my time before bed time.

AppealPlay

I hope John Lear is scheduled for MITD.  Love his nutty ideas.

zeebo

Quote from: ManiacMatt on August 12, 2015, 10:58:18 PM
Australia, you're failing.  Bring in the Jaz.

Jaz has apparently disowned his homeland, and gone abroad to seek a better vegemite.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 12, 2015, 10:59:18 PM
Yeah, I never listen very long to Open Lines. I just do not find most callers at all interesting. So I won't be on the forum very much longer. Life is too short. An Open Lines show means I find something better to do with my time before bed time.
Well, I have a GREAT solution for you then.  CALL IN! ;)

Just wait, there's always lulls in open lines. Especially surprise open lines. But give it time. Pretty soon we'll get a cumming in one's own bladder or transsexual blow jobs leading one to liberalism call sooner or later. I have faith.

lonevoice

Quote from: RichardHoaxland on August 12, 2015, 10:57:41 PM
These Time Travelers stink
I agree.  They're so bad that it would be a relief if Maryanne called in and said her Maine Coon cats were time travelers.

eddie dean

Quote from: zeebo on August 12, 2015, 10:57:27 PM
Those guys are actually kind of cool.  Maybe they'll jump ship.

I always enjoyed their shows on c2cam

It's called the  Merlin Project.

http://www.accessbest.com/merlin/

Looks like they are defunct. The last time trak they posted was for 2012

Robert

This reminds me: Ever see Wax Audio's YouTube mashup video of "The Wall" w "Staying Alive"?  Very good.