• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 30, 2017, 05:37:15 PM
That's because it's a fraud-ian slip. I dated one too, they're not even close to the same name, impossible to mix up. Like calling a Julia, Jack. Or Vanessa, Vince. Or a Sabrina, Sam. Or a Katrina, Bob.

Wonder if Trump ever slipped and called Melania, Mel.

She would probably just tell him to kiss her grits.  :D

Swishypants

BOOM Shaka-laka! I'm here for ya MD! We look like your torso is incredibly long right now! Love ya' budee!

GravitySucks

After watching Cutler play for Miami, Kaepernick should sue the Dolphins. Right after Tebow. And Weeden. And Vick, Vince Young, and anyone that is not currently in the NFL that has ever played QB.

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 30, 2017, 04:27:16 PM
Thank you, Serenity! ;) 

I'm looking forward to your Christmas theme this year. ;D

I shall do my best  :):):)

serenity

Tonite at 7 pm Eastern 6 Central the Show from this last Wednesday (11th) will be re-airing on Alien Dreams. Enjoy!

http://aliendreams.ddns.net

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on September 30, 2017, 07:37:40 PM
BOOM Shaka-laka! I'm here for ya MD! We look like your torso is incredibly long right now! Love ya' budee!

Faggot  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on October 14, 2017, 09:43:05 AM
Tonite at 7 pm Eastern 6 Central the Show from this last Wednesday (11th) will be re-airing on Alien Dreams. Enjoy!

Thank you, Serenity.  You are one of the most thoughtful people on BellGab. ;)

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 17, 2017, 10:01:55 PM

After the Packers ''locked arms'' during the National Anthem, the team was heavily criticized by their fans.  Aaron Rogers decided he'd seen ''a lot of 'hatred' on social media'' and posted the following image and commentary on Instagram: 

I can’t imagine what kind of social media attacks these cameramen must be enduring after taking a knee during the anthem and wearing a hat.
#unity #equalityforall #love #cometogether #invitationtojoin

The day before that, he suggested the fans lock arms as well.

So, Fuck You, Aaron Rogers, I wish I'd been watching when you got crumpled Sunday

Rix Gins

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 17, 2017, 11:29:33 PM
So, Fuck You, Aaron Rogers, I wish I'd been watching when you got crumpled Sunday

Plus he yelled at the player who downed him, as if to say he should have been treated more gently.  Ha!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 18, 2017, 12:32:10 AM
Plus he yelled at the player who downed him, as if to say he should have been treated more gently.  Ha!

Quarterbacks  ::)

Joe Namath used to wear pantyhose.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BCWvH2ISyI

Zetaspeak

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 17, 2017, 11:29:33 PM
After the Packers ''locked arms'' during the National Anthem, the team was heavily criticized by their fans.  Aaron Rogers decided he'd seen ''a lot of 'hatred' on social media'' and posted the following image and commentary on Instagram: 

I can’t imagine what kind of social media attacks these cameramen must be enduring after taking a knee during the anthem and wearing a hat.
#unity #equalityforall #love #cometogether #invitationtojoin

The day before that, he suggested the fans lock arms as well.

That's actually pretty clever by Aaron. Nobody seems to know or care when technical staff or non players are doing during the anthem

He is such a great player, sad to see him out for the rest of the year

The Pats-Jets game had the worst officiated game I've seen in a long time. It was a Jackstar special 

The Lions-Saints game was crazy,  38- 52 Saints. The game resembled a video game

serenity

And an interesting month this has been. Anyway tonight (Sat) at 7pm Eastern 5 Mtn over at Alien Dreams, we will be re-airing the Dean and King show from Oct 17th "Live from Vegas" Enjoy!

So Say We All!

ShayP

Quote from: serenity on October 21, 2017, 06:16:26 AM
And an interesting month this has been. Anyway tonight (Sat) at 7pm Eastern 5 Mtn over at Alien Dreams, we will be re-airing the Dean and King show from Oct 17th "Live from Vegas" Enjoy!

So Say We All!

Cool.  I haven't been able to catch it the last few weeks, but that will soon change.   Cheers all!  :D

TigerLily

Hey! Howabout my Rams! Finally a home team I can cheer for. And the rest of their schedule doesn't look too bad 

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 22, 2017, 02:52:19 PM
Hey! Howabout my Rams! Finally a home team I can cheer for. And the rest of their schedule doesn't look too bad

I heard it is pretty easy to get tickets too.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 22, 2017, 02:54:48 PM
I heard it is pretty easy to get tickets too.

I'm not interested either. Right now I'm busy trying to score tickets to "Hamilton" in San Diego

Zetaspeak

Aww two games in a row the Jets should have won and lost  :(

Dr. MD MD

Is football still a thing? I thought it was too racist for black people now.  ???

TigerLily

And a big win for the Chargers!  It's not just the Anaheim Hills smokin' in LA. They wore their pretty powder blue outfits I like so much.  Matches my eyes

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 05:43:55 PM
Is football still a thing? I thought it was too racist for black people now.  ???

Poor Trump puppets. Not allowed to watch football anymore  :'(  Sad!

TigerLily

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 22, 2017, 05:10:16 PM
Aww two games in a row the Jets should have won and lost  :(

I feel for Brandon Marshall. Left the Jets to be a winner with the Giants

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 22, 2017, 06:51:00 PM
Poor Trump puppets. Not allowed to watch football anymore  :'(  Sad!

Allowed. You're hilarious! No, I have better things to do than to watch a bunch of pituitary cases try to brain damage each other.  ;D

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on October 22, 2017, 06:49:37 PM
And a big win for the Chargers!  It's not just the Anaheim Hills smokin' in LA. They wore their pretty powder blue outfits I like so much.  Matches my eyes
the chargers are a few missed field goals from being 5-2

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on October 22, 2017, 07:00:10 PM
the chargers are a few missed field goals from being 5-2

Always the case with those guys. They're usually winning until the very end of the game. Nice to see them actually make it all the way through. And how are you willy? It's been ages