Author Topic: The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean  (Read 156128 times)

Re: The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean
« Reply #2430 on: February 04, 2018, 09:35:12 PM »
EAGLES WIN -- GET READY PHILADELPHIA ! ! !

Yeah. City of Brotherly love "celebrates" in odd, violent ways. Speaking of random thought: is it wise, in the day of aggressive flu, herpes, etc, for everyone to kiss a metal object?

« Reply #2431 on: February 04, 2018, 09:48:25 PM »
Yeah. City of Brotherly love "celebrates" in odd, violent ways. Speaking of random thought: is it wise, in the day of aggressive flu, herpes, etc, for everyone to kiss a metal object?

« Reply #2432 on: February 04, 2018, 09:49:46 PM »

« Reply #2433 on: February 04, 2018, 09:56:40 PM »
ugh...this is gonna be talked about forever around here...neither Defense showed up lol..oddly so far it has been quite the "peaceful" celebration

« Reply #2434 on: February 04, 2018, 10:26:12 PM »
that had to be the worst super bowl half time show in recent memory.  what happened to the Prince hologram we were promised?  guessing it was running on Windows 10 S and wouldn't boot up so they grabbed a sheet and a projector.

Yeah that was, uh, really something.

« Reply #2435 on: February 04, 2018, 10:49:35 PM »

mmmm that's better

« Reply #2436 on: February 04, 2018, 11:03:56 PM »
Yeah that was, uh, really something.

Darn, I missed it !! I tuned over to watch Alex Jones during all of the Half-Time.

« Reply #2437 on: February 04, 2018, 11:16:55 PM »
Darn, I missed it !! I tuned over to watch Alex Jones during all of the Half-Time.

Lmao!!!

I enjoyed the halftime show. Not sure what he was wearing, kinda odd. But JT is a great performer.

Only commercial I remember was the one with Jeff Goldbloom. Pretty damn funny.

The game was highly entertaining. Thought for sure Brady would pull it off.

Now back to Alex Jones. Lol

« Reply #2438 on: February 04, 2018, 11:29:05 PM »

mmmm that's better
I like Petty, though his stance on flag, later, was lame. But I say Juan's suggestion "way to go!"

« Reply #2439 on: February 05, 2018, 01:12:09 AM »

« Reply #2440 on: February 05, 2018, 01:31:28 AM »

« Reply #2441 on: February 05, 2018, 05:54:59 AM »
They’ve got to decide what a catch is. The Philadelphia touchdown was a catch, IMHO, and so was the Pittsburg one.

« Reply #2442 on: February 05, 2018, 09:33:29 AM »
Tom Brady won the super bowl. He passed for more yards than Nick Foles. 

#nickfolesnotmyQB

« Reply #2443 on: February 05, 2018, 11:41:25 AM »
Fan eats horseshit to celebrate?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5352643/Disgusting-moment-Eagles-fan-eats-HORSE-EXCREMENT.html
https://nypost.com/2018/02/04/fires-mayhem-insane-trust-falls-in-philly-after-super-bowl-win/

Die-hard Cowboys fan dies so he doesn't have to watch Eagles.
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Robert-Drew&lc=4197&pid=187994358&mid=7741481
"Robert Clyde Drew, beloved husband, father, and Papa, drew his last breath January 25, 2018, mainly, we suspect, to prevent himself from having to watch the Patriots and Eagles in the Superbowl.   A loyal Cowboys fan, he died peacefully with his daughter by his side, knowing full well that Dez, did, in fact, catch the ball."

http://www.statesman.com/news/breaking-news/stevie-ray-vaughan-statue-vandalized-after-eagles-super-bowl-win/vk0l9n7V9IZDUD56iFF7cM/

« Reply #2444 on: February 05, 2018, 12:09:18 PM »
Fan eats horseshit to celebrate?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5352643/Disgusting-moment-Eagles-fan-eats-HORSE-EXCREMENT.html
https://nypost.com/2018/02/04/fires-mayhem-insane-trust-falls-in-philly-after-super-bowl-win/

Die-hard Cowboys fan dies so he doesn't have to watch Eagles.
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Robert-Drew&lc=4197&pid=187994358&mid=7741481
"Robert Clyde Drew, beloved husband, father, and Papa, drew his last breath January 25, 2018, mainly, we suspect, to prevent himself from having to watch the Patriots and Eagles in the Superbowl.   A loyal Cowboys fan, he died peacefully with his daughter by his side, knowing full well that Dez, did, in fact, catch the ball."

http://www.statesman.com/news/breaking-news/stevie-ray-vaughan-statue-vandalized-after-eagles-super-bowl-win/vk0l9n7V9IZDUD56iFF7cM/

That’s some good shit!

« Reply #2446 on: February 05, 2018, 12:21:08 PM »
Did you boys enjoy your foosball game?

« Reply #2447 on: February 05, 2018, 12:47:46 PM »
I wonder who New England will play in Super Bowl 2019.

« Reply #2448 on: February 05, 2018, 01:33:45 PM »

« Reply #2449 on: February 05, 2018, 01:48:07 PM »
I wonder who New England will play in Super Bowl 2019.

The Eagles.  This Philly train ain't done.  Been waiting near 40 years for this.  Not all fans are bad...the only thing I burned down last night was a nacho platter.  A couple things:  Why TF did Belly bench Malcolm Butler?  That dude is a play maker and NE really needed to make a defensive play last night.  On the other side, Ron Darby couldn't cover shit last night. A very sloppy game defensively, but fun to watch.  Go Birds!

« Reply #2450 on: February 05, 2018, 01:56:09 PM »
The Eagles.  This Philly train ain't done.  Been waiting near 40 years for this.  Not all fans are bad...the only thing I burned down last night was a nacho platter.  A couple things:  Why TF did Belly bench Malcolm Butler?  That dude is a play maker and NE really needed to make a defensive play last night.  On the other side, Ron Darby couldn't cover shit last night. A very sloppy game defensively, but fun to watch.  Go Birds!

have a feeling neither team will make it back next year

« Reply #2451 on: February 05, 2018, 01:56:51 PM »
as for all the reports of rioting here in Philly..it is being blown way out of proportion

« Reply #2452 on: February 05, 2018, 01:57:34 PM »

Why was he benched?  Belichek was playing the long game. Brady said he wanted to win two more Super Bowl rings before he retired.

« Reply #2453 on: February 05, 2018, 01:59:13 PM »
as for all the reports of rioting here in Philly..it is being blown way out of proportion

Do you really expect us to believe that the news people are exaggerating the news?

« Reply #2454 on: February 05, 2018, 02:05:31 PM »
Do you really expect us to believe that the news people are exaggerating the news?

;D ;D ;D

« Reply #2455 on: February 05, 2018, 02:06:38 PM »

Yeah, they always blow it out of proportion.  Did you see the plethora of Viking fan videos, news stories, etc concerning their mistreatment in Philly?  Yet, I failed to find a single one concerning the mistreatment of Falcon's fans who were there a week before. 

Yeah, maybe we do have a slightly higher nasty fan ratio compared to others, but the city of Philadelphia really deserves this victory. 

« Reply #2456 on: February 05, 2018, 02:08:11 PM »
have a feeling neither team will make it back next year

There are some good NFC teams for sure.  Minnesota, New Orleans, Carolina, Atlanta...competition is going to be tough. 

« Reply #2457 on: February 05, 2018, 02:33:04 PM »
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this though:

« Reply #2458 on: February 05, 2018, 03:31:41 PM »
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this though:

yeah i have no real answer for that...the video out there of the dumbasses falling through the awning was hilarious

« Reply #2459 on: February 05, 2018, 04:11:26 PM »
There are some good NFC teams for sure.  Minnesota, New Orleans, Carolina, Atlanta...competition is going to be tough.

With the Lion's picking up NE's defensive coordinator as head coach we might be in the hunt in the next few years.

[Delusions Intensify]