• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on September 11, 2017, 08:48:08 PM
Depends on the female, fella

If the dishes are dry and put up, you can sit and watch until halftime.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 11, 2017, 08:45:23 PM
Having a female play by play announcer for NFL games is annoying.

Beth Mowins sounds knowledgeable enough but I can't get past the sound of her voice. It doesn't fit.

Maybe someone more bull dykish, like tennis commentator, Mary Carillo?  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 09:50:24 PM
Maybe someone more bull dykish, like tennis commentator, Mary Carillo?  :D

Nah. Some things need to just remain with traditional gender roles.

Like the Supreme Court and Monday Night Football

chefist

Does Eddie Dean post on this thread that bears his name?

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 11, 2017, 08:45:23 PM
Having a female play by play announcer for NFL games is annoying.

Beth Mowins sounds knowledgeable enough but I can't get past the sound of her voice. It doesn't fit.

She's horrible. 

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 11, 2017, 09:58:39 PM
Nah. Some things need to just remain with traditional gender roles.

Like the Supreme Court and Monday Night Football

She can be a woman as long as she sounds like Howard Cosell. And get 2 ex players as color analysts in the booth. It's MNF not some regional yawner. 3 announcers is the formula that made MNF successful. 1 player and 1 classically trained i.e. Boring announcer is not entertaining.

WhiteCrow

I'm going to implement my newly devoloped  picking strategy this year.

"Theme Picks"

Each week I will survey "Themes"  and use a realvant theme to assist with making my picks

This week's Theme is "Away"

I picked to win all the teams that are playing "Away" games this week.

WildCard

Quote from: Xzduszuzs on September 15, 2017, 02:51:26 AM
The site has not caused widespread searches, more than ever before, making the web as a whole came out very well.

i know. bellgab is dying. if we could just find a moderator, this site might really take off someday.

serenity

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2017, 10:55:25 PM
I'm going to implement my newly devoloped  picking strategy this year.

"Theme Picks"

Each week I will survey "Themes"  and use a realvant theme to assist with making my picks

This week's Theme is "Away"

I picked to win all the teams that are playing "Away" games this week.

Uh..........OK. That being said this week's podcast will re-air on Alien Dreams at 6:00 PM Central Saturday night. Remember to stand and salute the opening theme! Those that don't stand will be thrown out of the chat room. :)

Whats that?............. Oh yeah there is no chat room, Nevermind!

http://aliendreams.ddns.net

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on September 15, 2017, 06:08:31 AM
Uh..........OK. That being said this week's podcast will re-air on Alien Dreams at 6:00 PM Central Saturday night. Remember to stand and salute the opening theme! Those that don't stand will be thrown out of the chat room. :)

Whats that?............. Oh yeah, there is no chat room, Nevermind!

http://aliendreams.ddns.net
https://discordapp.com/channels/326772235920736256/326772235920736256   ;) ;D

ShayP

We need more peeps in the chat.  Surprised to see willy logged in with no participation.  :(

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on September 15, 2017, 10:35:48 AM
We need more peeps in the chat.  Surprised to see willy logged in with no participation.  :(
Maybe he's letting the anticipation build. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 15, 2017, 10:47:46 AM
Maybe he's letting the anticipation build. ;)

LOL!  Well...you and I were there.  :)  Trendsetters... 8)

serenity

Quote from: ShayP on September 15, 2017, 10:54:23 AM
LOL!  Well...you and I were there.  :)  Trendsetters... 8)

I was there as well, but I was talking (joking) about the replay on Sat nite lol

akwilly

it came in at 5 my time and I was right in the middle of some stuff. I really hope they continue to allow us to chime in via discord.

ShayP

Quote from: serenity on September 15, 2017, 05:20:37 PM
I was there as well, but I was talking (joking) about the replay on Sat nite lol

My apologies serenity.   :(  You and I chatted back and forth and I can't believe I forgot that.  I blame Starr and her siren's song.   ;) ;D

ShayP

Quote from: akwilly on September 15, 2017, 05:27:21 PM
it came in at 5 my time and I was right in the middle of some stuff. I really hope they continue to allow us to chime in via discord.
What's up man!?  I need to get used to that discord thing.   :-\

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on September 15, 2017, 05:42:51 PM
My apologies serenity.   :(  You and I chatted back and forth and I can't believe I forgot that.  I blame Starr and her siren's song.   ;) ;D
I don't remember that. :o    I must listen to the replay on AlienDreams. ;)

pate

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2017, 10:04:10 PM
Does Eddie Dean post on this thread that bears his name?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 11, 2017, 10:42:53 PM
She's horrible...

Not Sure about that.

Something had me convinced that today was a special Chiefs "Red Friday," the cheerleaders at the interseckshun got me to thinking while I pondered multiple traffic signals.

Mmm.

After goggleing it all out, I found out that today was the "First Red Friday," when I thought 'twas last Friday as the first regular season game was last weak for the home team.

I assume we lost, again, Not Sure...

I should give a listen if the schedules match up, might enlighten me.

Other than that factoid, I apparently wore Commie colors for some reason this morning, the war planes flying over the Plaza releasing god-knows-what sort of red colored "crop dust" behind multiple formations was an interesting sight over my morning coffee.

Is or is not the NFL a "not-for-profit" organization/company/whatevers?  I couldn't get a straight and knowledgeable answer to that one.

I should call in, assuming I am awake and aware.  This has legs.

Shine on!

pate

Quote from: Xzduszuzs on September 15, 2017, 02:51:26 AM
The site has not caused widespread searches, more than ever before, making the web as a whole came out very well.

Beat me to it, I call shenanigans!

pate

Quote from: WildCard on September 15, 2017, 04:34:17 AM
i know. bellgab is dying. if we could just find a moderator, this site might really take off someday.

Wiat, if it ain't filthyred Friday, and not NotForLeague tordnido or what have yew, what is the deal?

I reckon the Chiefs got beat into the dirt last Thor's Day befor the one that was yesterday or this wood all be Asgard discussions with the Valkiyrie who should be getting busy on that next mead (I prefer beer or whiskey, touch the touché for luck_) now run along b4 main'spainin' takes a new properly inflated football somewhere useful.

Mmmm

pate

My toy Yorkie-poo keeps insisting I say something about the ManBreasted YewNight'ed.

God save the Queef, I hope that shuts that yappity fooker yrup, 'bout this futbol nonsense.

(Now settle down pup, better men than pups are talking)

ediot: Apogees...

GravitySucks

Now this is an ironman. Cleveland Tackle 4 snaps away from 10,000 consecutive plays since 2007. This means that even the games the Browns were getting blown out, they didn't bother to try a rookie. Damn.

http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/23264/always-there-joe-thomas-four-snaps-from-an-insane-milestone

TigerLily

Would love to listen and chat but just a bad time of the day for me to try to shut out the "real" world. 'Cause you know I live for football ... football ... football

pate

Quote from: TigerLily on September 15, 2017, 11:55:22 PM
Would love to listen and chat but just a bad time of the day for me to try to shut out the "real" world. 'Cause you know I live for football ... football ... football

THe material things I have purchased are...

Sammich?

Nefwewe myns, vaK,

TigerLily

Quote from: pate on September 16, 2017, 12:35:52 AM
THe material things I have purchased are...

Sammich?

Nefwewe myns, vaK,

Quote from: pate on September 16, 2017, 12:36:59 AM
mEEET?  Brevity.

mmm,

Samsquatchy!

Squish that Sansquatch, choo choo. Or mebbe cha cha  umm hmm