• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150807 - Travis Walton, Abductee - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 07, 2015, 09:07:07 PM

RoseGirl

Wow....lots of new details tonight. Major kewlness.

I love this story, first heard it on arts Dark matter on siri XM

Spinner

Hi, everyone! A little late to get here, but I've been listening from the beginning. I'm thrilled that Travis is the guest tonight.   I thought it was going to be open lines, so I was very pleasantly surprised.

MV:  Can you change the title of this thread?  :)

RoseGirl

Didn't know the guys in the truck saw the thing leave...and then they all went back. Makes it a very different story.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spinner on August 07, 2015, 10:30:03 PM
Hi, everyone! A little late to get here, but I've been listening from the beginning. I'm thrilled that Travis is the guest tonight.   I thought it was going to be open lines, so I was very pleasantly surprised.

MV:  Can you change the title of this thread?  :)
Hi Spinner, welcome!

maren

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 07, 2015, 10:28:20 PM
I've never doubted him over the years, if he's varied the story of what happened I have never noticed it.

Oh, no -- not saying he varied his story, just that he's come a long way from not really wanting to talk about it much, to doing the lecture circuit.

I've always believed him, too.  Plus, how do you discount the lie detector tests and all the other evidence? 

GReat interview....makes my mind wander around...what was the weather like that night? Temps? Cloudy? Clear? Any windows or shapes that were unusual on the craft itself, anything appear organic and machine like...like a bio-computer of sorts?

Herbn-Legend

A smartasz robot😋 id buy that😯💨💨💨

RoseGirl

Hadn't heard a description of the ship either....metal, shiny, light up in spots and reflective. The electrical build up is interesting too.

I can hear your buddy in the backround laughing, flat earther.

Are ... these news ... people ... reading off a ... broken ... teleprompter?

RoseGirl

Well....Art did say there would be surprises.

coaster

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 07, 2015, 10:18:57 PM
plumbing here iz sent in2 lava tubez by most. Itz a alternative power an livin community. But yah cify water woud B GREAT!! we hav catchment tanjzߘ
I used to give you shit son. Now I think I may need a toke or ten. Your nonsense jibber jabber is growing on m3. White flag. I give up. I am down with herb. Just need a damn translation half the time. Cheers bud.

it doesn't work when it's tied to Charlies more professional approach. They should split those reports up if they are going to continue with john g

MABUSE

I'm half-tempted to change my superhero name to "Artic [sic] Chaga" just cuz it sounds so badass.
The super power would be something akin to "Colon Blow" I suspect.  Which would lead to the power to cause crippling social embarrassment
if nothing else. 
**M**

Scully

"The Devil Went Down to Georgia" now!  Art, you're killing me with this great bumper music!  8)

sydtron

FUCKIN A!!! CHARLIE DANIELS!!!  WOOOO!!!   

JACK DANIELS FOR EVERYONE!!