• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150729 - Preston Dennett - UFOs/Paranormal - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 29, 2015, 02:46:48 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 29, 2015, 10:40:44 PM
ENOUGH ABOUT THE GODDAMN LION

Can we talk about the guest?  OBEs are such an interesting topic.  My father claims to have had an OBE sometime in the 70s but I've never experience one myself.
But Major Ed Dames has a special team RVing the whereabouts of the dentist as we speak...

PrairieGhost

I actually like the clear sounding guests. I'm also digging this show. Interesting guest.

Xitheron

I agree. These Skype calls are just too loud and a little too ambient.. sounds clear but cheap somehow.

Art needs to compress his signal a lot more or just turn him down some

castromiller

Quote from: Luna on July 29, 2015, 10:31:44 PM
You know he also killed a White Rhino.
Really? That adds to this man's insanity points.  Does he have a list of extremely endangered animals on his gun case for hunting reference?

ENOUGH ABOUT THE GODDAMN LION

Can we talk about the guest?  OBEs are such an interesting topic.  My father claims to have had an OBE sometime in the 70s but I've never experience one myself.

I have. At least I think I have. Keep in mind that this happened just a few days after hearing about OBEs on Art's show back in the early 2000s, so maybe it was auto-suggestion. Definitely felt qualitatively different than a dream, even a lucid dream.

I remember being in that zone between wakefulness and sleep and suddenly felt like my entire body was buzzing with electricity. I remember slowly rising above my bed and seeing the room around me. I don't remember "going through" the ceiling like this guest describes going through walls. Next thing I know I feel like I'm zooming in the sky at a very, very fast speed.

My guess is that something is going on in the brain, and it's probably not the case that your "spirit body" or whatever is literally exiting your physical body. Definitely think people are experiencing *something*, and not just making this up whole-cloth.

Berkeylicious

Count me in as someone who misses the less-perfect sound of a phone call. Still, the quality makes it sound like the guest is sitting right there with Art.

PathoJen

Great question!!!!
Art just asked if some ghosts could be people in the middle of an OBE.

AppealPlay

Quote from: UnfamiliarWind on July 29, 2015, 10:44:36 PM
I have. At least I think I have. Keep in mind that this happened just a few days after hearing about OBEs on Art's show back in the early 2000s, so maybe it was auto-suggestion. Definitely felt qualitatively different than a dream, even a lucid dream.

I remember being in that zone between wakefulness and sleep and suddenly felt like my entire body was buzzing with electricity. I remember slowly rising above my bed and seeing the room around me. I don't remember "going through" the ceiling like this guest describes going through walls. Next thing I know I feel like I'm zooming in the sky at a very, very fast speed.

My guess is that something is going on in the brain, and it's probably not the case that your "spirit body" or whatever is literally exiting your physical body. Definitely think people are experiencing *something*, and not just making this up whole-cloth.

That sounds truly awesome.  I've never had a lucid dream, either.  I rarely even remember my dreams.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:23:09 PM
Nice photo.  Looks like a good clean kill.  Grats to him.

You are a really pathetic human being.

Bellathor

Odds that these supposed "out of body experiences" are merely a result of some seriously heavy drug use?

starrmtn001

I've often wondered whether ghost sightings were oobes.

Catsmile

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 10:30:24 PM
Hunting does have its place in conservation. But not the shit this dumbass did.

Thats why I said for "sport or trophy."
I don't have a problem with hunting for the right reasons.

I eat meat, and know that neatly packaged meat at the store doesn't grow on trees.
That animal gave it's live, so that I could have mine.
I owe my reverence and life to many animals and plants.
I bow humbly to their ultimate sacrifice. 

sydtron

Guy sounds great!!!

Hell g. Hancock sounded great, and he was outside London!

I feel as if I'm a fly on the wall when I listen.

popple

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 29, 2015, 10:42:15 PM
And to lour it out of a preserve and shoot it and then destroy the tracking collar is just wrong. The Dentist should be extradited to Zimbabwe and jailed there. It's not a very nice place to be jailed, but he deserves it.

The producers of LOCKED UP ABROAD are ready!

ChandlersDad

Quote from: castromiller on July 29, 2015, 10:43:16 PM
Really? That adds to this man's insanity points.  Does he have a list of extremely endangered animals on his gun case for hunting reference?

There are only 5 white rino's left on planet Earth and this asshole kills one.

HumanBeing

Quote from: PathoJen on July 29, 2015, 10:45:47 PM
Great question!!!!
Art just asked if some ghosts could be people in the middle of an OBE.

"Could they be Angels?" - Snoorie
;D

ChandlersDad

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 29, 2015, 10:42:36 PM
But Major Ed Dames has a special team RVing the whereabouts of the dentist as we speak...

I am still waiting to find out where Amelia Earhart's remains are. Ed proclaimed he would find her. That was around 20 years ago.

sydtron

I've had some lucid dreams. They are a LOT of fun!   Whatever you want. Right at your fingertips.

Robert

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 29, 2015, 10:47:36 PMI've often wondered whether ghost sightings were oobes.
The reciprocity of it makes sense.  If you're having a strange experience seeing it, maybe that means it's also having a strange experience seeing you.

GravitySucks

For years I had what I would describe as OBEs, or maybe they were just recurring dreams.  I could fly about the room... More like hovering.  I was aware that I was asleep and dreaming but if I thought about that, I would feel myself lowering towards the ground.  I would have to concentrate hard to keep myself aloft. 

It has been several years since that has happened.  Maybe I am not sleeping as well as I once did.  I miss it.

AppealPlay

Quote from: sydtron on July 29, 2015, 10:49:14 PM
I've had some lucid dreams. They are a LOT of fun!   Whatever you want. Right at your fingertips.

Lucky you.  It sounds pretty awesome and also a little creepy.

Stephen

Quote from: Xitheron on July 29, 2015, 10:42:44 PM
I agree. These Skype calls are just too loud and a little too ambient.. sounds clear but cheap somehow.

Art needs to compress his signal a lot more or just turn him down some
this guest sounds (if it is skype) much better than most - wonder what the hardware is on the guest side,, (mic, etc)...

zeebo

Quote from: sydtron on July 29, 2015, 10:49:14 PM

For it to be a lucid dream, does it mean you have to be able to control it?  Or is it just a really really vivid dream (those I've had quite a few of).

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:37:26 PM
I get it. 

If I have a wildly different view that is opposite of the echo chamber concerning the selective hysteria and outrage, I am a troll.

Will keep that in mind.

Rage on. 

I am sure saying horrible things about me, somehow makes your world better, and the light of Cecilia, or whatever the fuck the lions name was will shine brighter on you for it.

You are an astoundingly obtuse asshole.

AppealPlay

Ah,yes, now OBEs cure cancer.  He just went off the reservation.