• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150729 - Preston Dennett - UFOs/Paranormal - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 29, 2015, 02:46:48 PM

rtz

I'm with Art on the Cube I don't think it's a fake. Not sure what it is but I dunno just my opinion

PathoJen

Quote from: Luna on July 29, 2015, 10:21:41 PM
I feel bad for the animals raised (usually in dirty, bad conditions) and killed to be eaten. :<
Same!

Jackstar

Quote from: zeebo on July 29, 2015, 10:20:23 PM
Chemistry Cat posts are good, periodically.

What isn't good, ever, is fluoride.

Hey, you wanna buy some fluoride? I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy whose industrial empire produces (redacted) metric tons of it per year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfT4j6ED3Lo

Juan Cena

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2015, 10:17:32 PM
Y'all should legitimize the sacred herbs.

Oh wait sorry narco state!

Sacred herbs? Are those anything like Robert Ghostwolf's sacred drum?

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2015, 10:21:29 PM

It is my understanding that this dentist paid cash money, like hundreds of dentists do, to go out and shoot a lion. This is entirely legal in Zimbabwe, allegedly. The dentist claims that he had no idea that the guides he paid were gonna lead him to global fame.

The story seems plausible. Art just said the lion was chipped. It seems unlikely the guy would be all, "Yeah, let me kill a chipped lion, that sounds good, here's a massive stack of cash."

Irregardless, the guy shot the wrong cat. Whether lions should be shot at all is what the global conversation has evolved to, and now... oh! look! evidence of a plane crash.

They baited it and destroyed the gps device. It was also not his first illegal hunt. He knew what he was doing.

Hautex

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 10:22:03 PM
Having had several obes, i find the subject very interesting.
Use brain entrainment and found the right recording to induce them .... wish I never had to wake up sometimes

Heather Wade

Quote from: bateman on July 29, 2015, 10:18:37 PM
Yes. Lured out of a wildlife preserve, shot with a crossbow, suffered for another 40 hours until one of them shot it, then they attempted to destroy the tracking collar, beheaded it, skinned it and left the carcass.

This is when I'm embarrassed to be human.  It's not like these guys were starving and killing for the meat. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: CampsieNP on July 29, 2015, 10:19:39 PM
Agreed.
He is presently in hiding like the coward he is. He is globally despised. And that is nothing compared to the day of reckoning I am certain he will face one day. Sooner rather than later, I hope. Death will be too good for him. I hope he suffers to the degree he deserves until that glorious day comes. He's got some heavy dues to pay (Steve Miller).

Not defending the guy or the act at all, but if we had half of this kind of outrage over the videos of Planned Parenthood selling aborted baby parts, the world would be a better place. And I don't mean outrage towards the people that did the videos.

CampsieNP

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:23:09 PM
Nice photo.  Looks like a good clean kill.  Grats to him.

I wish he was holding up your dead, fat-ass carcass. tommy.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Steven.G on July 29, 2015, 09:58:07 PM
Preston Dennett began investigating UFOs and the paranormal in 1986 when he discovered that his family, friends and co-workers were having dramatic unexplained encounters. Since then, he has interviewed hundreds of witnesses and investigated a wide variety of paranormal phenomena. He is a field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a ghost hunter, a paranormal researcher, and the author of 17 books and more than 100 articles on UFOs and the paranormal.

His articles have appeared in numerous magazines including Fate, Atlantis Rising, MUFON UFO Journal, Nexus, Paranormal Magazine, UFO Magazine, Mysteries Magazine, Ufologist and others. His writing has been translated into several different languages including German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Icelandic. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs, including the History Channel’s Deep Sea UFOs and UFO Hunters.

His research has been presented in the LA Times, the LA Daily News, the Dallas Morning News and other newspapers. He has taught classes on various paranormal subjects and lectures across the United States. He currently resides in Reseda, California.

All I know lol.

Thx Steve!

bateman

Nice trolling. A little too obvious though.

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 29, 2015, 10:24:35 PM
Not defending the guy or the act at all, but if we had half of this kind of outrage over the videos of Planned Parenthood selling aborted baby parts, the world would be a better place. And I don't mean outrage towards the people that did the videos.
Agreed

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:22:20 PM
I have been listening to Art since 1998.  My length of time being a member of lol "bellgab" doesn't validate or invalidate me being a fan of Art Bell.

Why would you even think that being a member of lol "bellgab" would solidify someones love for Art Bell?
Looks like gnooryblows may be back (gag).

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 10:22:03 PM
Having had several obes, i find the subject very interesting.

inorite?

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 10:23:36 PM
They baited it and destroyed the gps device. It was also not his first illegal hunt. He knew what he was doing.

This guy's ass is grass.

coaster

So you're just a troll. Thanks for letting me know early so I dont have to pay attention to you.

Catsmile

Hunting ANY animal, plant for sport or trophy is abomination.
This should be common sense.
Apparently this needs to be taught to some people.   

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 29, 2015, 10:28:11 PM
Wow...no shit! Dude looks exactly like he sounds!!!

;D I was thinking the exact same thing.

I find astral projection and OBEs amazingly interesting. I tried to learn to astral project a lot when I was younger but I always hit that wall of fear and couldn't cross over.

flimflam384

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 29, 2015, 10:18:53 PM
If you really cared about Art Bell, you would gave signed up here longer than eight days ago. Not this thinly veiled bs.

Whoah, easy on the anti-newbie rhetoric there.  I signed up on the day Art came back to the air this time around but I've been following Art since '96.  Some fans have lives outside of message boards or only just wandered this way.

That said, Dr. Pepper is a huge steaming turd of a troll and should probably not be fed any more.

Dr.Pepper

Quote from: CampsieNP on July 29, 2015, 10:24:39 PM
I wish he was holding up your dead, fat-ass carcass. tommy.

You sound like a fat, dyed haired tumblr feminist.

Quote from: Dr.Pepper on July 29, 2015, 10:19:04 PM
So understanding that animals have been hunted, killed, domesticated, raised for purposes of eating them, and not selectively getting upset, and hysterical over one out of a billion means I don't have a soul?

The lion wasn't eaten, though. I don't think people would be as angry if it were a hungry local who fed his family with the meat. This is a suburban dentist who dropped $50,000 to "hunt" for fun. People are upset that a beautiful animal gave up its life so some middle-aged dude could get over his case of tiny dick ...

bateman

Quote from: Catsmile on July 29, 2015, 10:28:46 PM
Hunting ANY animal, plant for sport or trophy is abomination.
This should be common sense.
Apparently this needs to be taught to some people.   

There are shades of serial killer in a person who looks at a beautiful living creature and says, "This thing's head would look great on my wall."

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 29, 2015, 10:26:33 PM
Looks like gnooryblows may be back (gag).

Not dave, too many big words...maybe one of his minions.