MV/Liberace!

Listen to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
AAC:  http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.aac.m3u
MP3:  http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.mp3.m3u

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight.  Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM-midnight Pacific.

Steven.G

Good afternoon everyone! From the ozarks I bid you hello! How is everyone?

Luna

Looking forward to another good show. 😄

Behave, y'all! 💜

Steven.G

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 29, 2015, 09:57:34 PM
Anyone know anything about tonites guest?

Preston Dennett began investigating UFOs and the paranormal in 1986 when he discovered that his family, friends and co-workers were having dramatic unexplained encounters. Since then, he has interviewed hundreds of witnesses and investigated a wide variety of paranormal phenomena. He is a field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a ghost hunter, a paranormal researcher, and the author of 17 books and more than 100 articles on UFOs and the paranormal.

His articles have appeared in numerous magazines including Fate, Atlantis Rising, MUFON UFO Journal, Nexus, Paranormal Magazine, UFO Magazine, Mysteries Magazine, Ufologist and others. His writing has been translated into several different languages including German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Icelandic. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs, including the History Channel’s Deep Sea UFOs and UFO Hunters.

His research has been presented in the LA Times, the LA Daily News, the Dallas Morning News and other newspapers. He has taught classes on various paranormal subjects and lectures across the United States. He currently resides in Reseda, California.

All I know lol.

Alright, night three of Woofology. I feel like I signed up for a weird conference.

Ok everybody, no negative comments about the guest or callers tonight, the Bellgab clique doesn't like it.

sydtron

Hello all!  Welcome to another night of NON suck!    Woooooooooooo!!!!!   ART ART ART ART ART!!!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 29, 2015, 10:00:39 PM
Ok everybody, no negative comments about the guest or callers tonight, the Bellgab clique doesn't like it.

people can say whatever they want.

Jackstar

He's crossing the streams! I thought Egon said that would be "extraordinarily bad"!