• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"Anonymous" Guest on 7/24/15

Started by area51drone, July 25, 2015, 02:06:09 PM

area51drone

Any thoughts on this guy?  He refused to call himself anonymous, and why would he go on there using his real voice?   What was with him saying hello to Ft. Meade?

Quote from: area51drone on July 25, 2015, 02:06:09 PM
Any thoughts on this guy?  He refused to call himself anonymous, and why would he go on there using his real voice?   What was with him saying hello to Ft. Meade?

Don't know if he was real or not.. But I think he knew quite a bit about the MEME.
I want Art to get someone on about the dark web, particularly a gamer who who may know something about Sad Satan.

area51drone

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 25, 2015, 02:37:42 PM
a gamer who who may know something about Sad Satan.

Very interesting.. will have to watch the youtube walkthrough.   Noory actually had a guest on who wrote a book about the dark web, it was pretty interesting..  if Art would interview him, I bet he could get some great nuggets of info out of him.

Quote from: area51drone on July 25, 2015, 02:06:09 PM

NSA’s headquartered at Fort Meade, MD.

He also said that anyone who claims to be in anonymous is really not in anonymous. So he could not say that in one sentence and tell us in the next that he was in anonymous.

area51drone

While not associated with anonymous, per se, Art should get this guy on...   Jay Allen, a writer from boingboing.. 

http://boingboing.net/2015/01/19/invasion-boards-set-out-to-rui.html

Mastodonkey

George Knapp has had a guy named Jamie Bartlett on about the dark web a few times. Great potential guest for Art

SaucyRossy

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 25, 2015, 02:37:42 PM
may know something about Sad Satan.

Holy shit is that a scary as heck wtf internet thing. So, so, so weird.