• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150723 - Nassim Haramein - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM

guitardog

Im a recluse and hate meeting people face to face

onan

Quote from: steelbot on July 23, 2015, 10:44:16 PM
By the way, hello Dubious One Kenobi! - Onan, Jaz, Redacted, Eddie, Coaster, any and all peeps running around - MV - ;)

Steelbot, make yourself at home.

Noorynoid

Quote from: smotheredhope on July 23, 2015, 10:39:59 PM
That Ham radio commercial cracks me up.

Signed,

General Class Ham

Oh and hi! I'm new :)  pleased to meet you all

I ham too, General class since 1967, and no, I don't take prescribed medications unless they are natural

chefist

Quote from: DanTSX on July 23, 2015, 10:41:55 PM
This guy doesn't have a doctorate?

So he's about as qualified as Hoagland....

Hoagland has NO post high school degree....

trostol

why do i feel it will be an early night for open lines lol

Catportal

Quote from: Dena81 on July 23, 2015, 10:44:27 PM
Anyone else hoping for an episode on Alternate Dimensions/realities?

Yes, I love those shows.

I think about Kaku's string theory a lot. As crazy as it sounds, he may be on to something.

I hope he comes on soon.

Stan_Holeman

The math is the math is the math....he's convinced me and anyone who would doubt that explanation is a fool!

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 23, 2015, 10:40:28 PM
This.

The guest is a bona fide cat gentlemen and the bullshit reeks, but I entirely agree. With GNS, I bet we would already have heard about Einstein and his computer, or problems with the Big Bang.

Or angels

Dena81

Quote from: Catportal on July 23, 2015, 10:47:05 PM
Yes, I love those shows.

I think about Kaku's string theory a lot. As crazy as it sounds, he may be on to something.

I hope he comes on soon.

Yesss I really want to hear more on string theory since it's completely fascinating and his take on the fact binary code was found within it!

ChandlersDad

I feel like Penny listening to the guys on THE BIG BANG THEORY talk science. BORING!!!!!!

Robert

Quote from: boilingpitsofsewage on July 23, 2015, 10:22:17 PMJust about every one of these mass shooters were taking PRESCRIBED ANTI-DEPRESSANTS.  I blame big-pharma.
That's actually a reasonable interpret'n, even if the antidepressants did the shooters generally some good.  They do run the danger of getting you off your duff & doing something really horrible instead of something good.

Remember how in The President's Analyst the title character thought it was great that his client could take out his anger by actually killing people, & wished all his patients could.

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on July 23, 2015, 10:28:32 PM
Well entanglement isn't any form of communication.

I was very disappointed when I learned that.
I think Agent:Orange dropped some knowledge on us about that one evening.

Ward

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 23, 2015, 10:48:43 PM
This guy hasn't said a single thing that's interested me and I hate his accent. Googling him didn't help his cause in my mind. Totally respect Art has to get some new young acts for his stable but this guy is Noory-shit.

It's hit or miss in Art's biz...you always have Open Lines!

Noorynoid

Quote from: chefist on July 23, 2015, 10:46:36 PM
Hoagland has NO post high school degree....

Yes but RCH was science advisor to Walter Cronkite, a man who narrated the hollywood moon landings.

Dena81

Yessss Art bringing up Multi-verse!!!!!!!!!!

Catsmile

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 23, 2015, 10:48:30 PM
I feel like Penny listening to the guys on THE BIG BANG THEORY talk science. BORING!!!!!!

Therez science talk? Where?
Can you at least show us ur cleavage, like Penny? 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: someguy on July 23, 2015, 10:45:52 PM
wowwww cut this guy off holy shit

Hell no... Listen to the master (art) give him the rope to hang himself. Should be a fun ride

I left Art a wormhole question that he could crumble this guy with, if he is in fact not legit. Something any legit guy would easily understand, but the common public would not. Not that Art will ask it, bad for radio to shut the guest down in the first hour... ;)

Stan_Holeman

How does this theory account for the shadow people?

Quote from: Stan_Holeman on July 23, 2015, 10:41:18 PM
A mini black hole in every proton?  That's a lot of black holes.

The mass of a proton is not enough to produce a black hole, at least if it works the same way as macroscopic black holes.  The smallest black hole requires the equivalent mass of about the egg of a flea.