I Fapped to the "darknet."
Got the T-shirt.
Profit.
Moved on.
Ur tears are delicious.

;-)

lonevoice

Quote from: bateman on July 23, 2015, 10:33:17 PM
I'm disappointed - not a single question about portals or angels yet. This is not what I'm used to.

Reported

dan7800

Quote from: steelbot on July 23, 2015, 10:35:19 PM
So.............is there a #MITD chat room...off the ufoship links? or does everyone still use this for the live/realtime chat during the show.  The tunein site is too buggy...

I am using the tune-in app on my iPhone. It is working great.

Whereislucky

Those Charlie chan mask dudes trashed Zuccotti Park...

Sabu2K

This is a long break..maybe art had to take a shit

Jackstar

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 23, 2015, 10:21:39 PM
Would the speed of thought be faster than the speed of light?

What is typically perceived of as "thought" occurs in the broccoli flower part of the brain. Reflexes in the broccoli trunk and leaves part of the nervous system can be trained and programmed through muscle memory training, and then chains of thought can be executed to accelerate some modes of "thought," like "combat martial arts." This is still far slower than the speed of light in vacuum, but a single nerve impulse that triggers a series of learned responses can be exceptionally fast compared to thinking about the square root of 911.

Spirit, however, operates instantaneously, which is why Charlie Sheen could be always winning for so long, until he broke his Covenant with God.

This is the best, most complete answer available to that question you did not ask.

chefist

Quote from: Dena81 on July 23, 2015, 10:35:47 PM
is it just me or Art sounds so much happier on these streams than he did when he did the Sirius show?

YES! I think a lot have heard that! What a great feeling! Art is happy!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 23, 2015, 10:26:14 PM
Teeny weeny?  Is that anything like microscopic?

That "teeny weeny" had me lol

aldousburbank

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on July 23, 2015, 10:35:49 PM
alOoOoOoOhaz earthlingz😯💨💨💨💨 *loadz da bong* 👈thatz strappin in 4a good show😎
Finally, a new poster who know's whut's up!

Spinner

Quote from: JustAnotherHuman on July 23, 2015, 10:24:59 PM
Is it just my connection or are other people having to keep refreshing the Dark Matter Digital Network on Tunein.com? This is getting old. There has to be a stable place to listen to Art!

Thanks in advance  8)
Yesterday I too had problems with TuneIn. I missed big chunks of the show because of it. I finally switched to the pop-up player on the DMDN page, and no problems at all.

HIGHWAYMAN!

my favorite of all Art's bumper music.

bateman

Quote from: chefist on July 23, 2015, 10:36:54 PM
YES! I think a lot have heard that! What a great feeling! Art is happy!

I liked Dark Matter a lot, but this feels like a very comfy continuation of Coast, whereas Dark Matter felt like an entirely separate entity.

michealm

Quote from: Whereislucky on July 23, 2015, 10:36:28 PM
Those Charlie chan mask dudes trashed Zuccotti Park...

you don't know what really happened do you?
except what happened on the MSM.

Dena81

Quote from: steelbot on July 23, 2015, 10:37:39 PM
Thanks...checking it out....don't think it's all of us from here, i think it's that other site that cropped up once or twice

not sure someone posted so i joined it but no one's here ;( but if there's one that everyone's at i'd love to join that!

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 23, 2015, 10:30:44 PM
Sure it is. If you can effect one atom here and the other atom light years away instantenously has something happen to it from you effecting the one on Earth, you basically have the basis of all communication.

1 for yes
2 for no

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/30/science/scientists-report-finding-reliable-way-to-teleport-data.html?_r=0

Unfortunately, you can not manipulate a particle that is entangled without breaking the connection.  As I understand, once it's observed it's no good.  So, you can observe a particle and know what the entangled one did, but it's really useless because it's still only a random event that cannot be controlled like a bit in a computer.  There is no known way to transmit information faster than light.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dena81 on July 23, 2015, 10:35:47 PM
is it just me or Art sounds so much happier on these streams than he did when he did the Sirius show?
I think the new lava lamp might be helping.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: onan on July 23, 2015, 10:37:17 PM
I am out of my depth. Sean Carrol and Michio Kaku have said the opposite.

Right, well that's why these scientists are trying to prove "Einstein wrong"

which so far few people if any have done.....so they could be way off the mark, however if they are right then it opens up a whole new world of computing power and communication, amongst other ideas we've never thought of.

steelbot

Quote from: dan7800 on July 23, 2015, 10:36:16 PM
I am using the tune-in app on my iPhone. It is working great.
I've got both streams working on my PC and the iphone for chat is terrible imho double postings and what not - the streams play fine in vlc, winamp, foobar, and windows media player fine - both links saved and play on my iphone's players for when in the car - i just was looking for chat options was all...but thanks for the reply :)

II-Neutron

The Highway man.

Classic Art Bell

@willienelson get your but on Art Bell at least one more time Old friend. We love you and Art

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 23, 2015, 10:26:25 PM
This dude seems like he's just making this up as he goes along.

He's been on C2C twice.... One has to wonder, are we really smarter than Dave's listeners?