• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150722 - Linda Moulton Howe

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 22, 2015, 03:15:42 PM

Sabu2K

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 22, 2015, 10:16:34 PM
The AAC feed is working fine on my end. Sounds great.

Mine stopped 2 mins in and then few mins later but its been fine for last 10 mins

Mastodonkey

There's something about Linda's voice that just doesn't engage me.. I just end up drifting.

Catops

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 22, 2015, 10:17:22 PM
Other dimensional beans mmmmmm hungry

Dimensional beans with string theory cheese and tomatillo salsa, my favorite!

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 22, 2015, 10:04:16 PM
Car hacking is terrifying.

Yeah, the IoT, the Internet of Things, isn't ready for prime time yet. But the window for takeover hacking is already closing.

You will see some highly secure semiconductors released for 2016 that will make this sort of takeover very unlikely. Cryptography Research, Inc. is one of the firms designing the security technology going into these chips.

Xandre

There is a thread up asking....

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 22, 2015, 10:15:14 PM
I am keeping a running "rectum" count.
A rectum is a sexual organ correct?  ;D

Love LMH she has such passion for her work, very professional and always interesting.

Quote from: kingotnw on July 22, 2015, 10:16:13 PM

It's dangerous though, take my word for it. It's very, very dangerous. I cringed a little when Art put that out there, because likely, they will just tap in to his internet stream and speak to him when they are ready for said interview. Then, he's on their radar. Forever. Saving grace is that Art searches for the truth they will likely know and respect that. But this is a slippery slippery slope.

All that being said, LMH is an amazing guest, and Art couldn't have set the mood any better.

Why would anyone legit call in? Real folks are so buried that they would be pretty stupid to call into an international talk show. He'll probably get some "representative" from 4Chan or something dumb. But like I said, there's so many different cells and different intents on different networks and places that finding someone to represent "Anon" would be impossible I think.

Sabu2K

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 22, 2015, 10:17:59 PM
There's something about Linda's voice that just doesn't engage me.. I just end up drifting.

Same here..i'm interested but i just lose focus and 10 mins go by like it was a minute

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 22, 2015, 10:17:46 PM
We all wish we knew what Linda knows.

How to make a career out of distorting the truth?

Lilith

Quote from: jazmunda on July 22, 2015, 10:14:22 PM
I just want to hear one audio clip from her tape cassette recorder played over the phone.

why?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Ward on July 22, 2015, 10:00:34 PM
awwww linda moldy cow is one of my favs ;)

You mean Linda Mountain Ho? Yes she is great to listen to.

Spinner

Something's going on with the stream on TuneIn.
I keep hearing other people talking.  Anyone else?

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 22, 2015, 10:13:11 PM
It happens on mobile devices for some reason.
This is true...if you are posting here it drops every once in a while... If i leave it on my streamer only it never drops...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 22, 2015, 10:13:11 PM
It happens on mobile devices for some reason.
tonight i'm listening on a pc, but for all of the previous mitd episodes i've listened on my phone.  no problems in either case.

mortalwombat

in slight disbelief that I'm listening to a *live* broadcast of Art Bell and Linda Moulton Howe. the "good ol' days" are now  :D

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 22, 2015, 09:59:32 PM
Random thought, it would be super cool to give Peter Davenport a weekend show on DMRN. How cool would it be to have a weekly UFO sightings show? Davenport is such a stuffed shirt too that I imagine it would be ironically funny.
I agree. At least a segment (weekly, monthly, etc) with Art.) It would be "very interesting" (I say that as a term of endearment, I like him.)

coaster

Audio has skipped a few times for me.

Ward

oh i forgot The Nvidia crop circle  :o

oh how i felt bad for Linda, she kept pushing that the crop circle was real and clealy Nvidia had done it for it's new chipset.

Gosh that was embarrassing.

Heather Wade

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 22, 2015, 10:16:34 PM
The AAC feed is working fine on my end. Sounds great.

AAC link up to 11. 

zeebo

Quote from: AbbotOfAndromeda on July 22, 2015, 10:18:32 PM
Love LMH she has such passion for her work, very professional and always interesting.

Go Linda!  Great to have her back on with Art.

PathoJen

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 22, 2015, 10:18:52 PM
Same here..i'm interested but i just lose focus and 10 mins go by like it was a minute
She speaks like a news reporter on the scene of something news worthy. I don't find it unengaging, but it kind of does trail...

PrairieGhost

I'm listening on my ipad sent to a bose bluetooth.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on July 22, 2015, 10:19:58 PM
I just had a time slip.
Do you need a minute to change your tidy whities?

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 22, 2015, 10:17:46 PM
We all wish we knew what Linda knows.
100% agree. I wish I knew what she knows

GravitySucks

Just experienced about my 5th buffering on TuneIn.  Not sure I missed anything, but it seems like every time I started reading a thread about anon, it started buffering...hmmmmm