• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Image posting options

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, July 15, 2015, 11:31:16 AM

I recently noticed that when I want to post an image, I don't see the full-sized image option that used to be there.  All I can do is post thumbnails.   Did something change, or is that just another instance of new technology leaving my antiquated computing machine in the dust?  Thanks!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 11:31:16 AM
I recently noticed that when I want to post an image, I don't see the full-sized image option that used to be there.  All I can do is post thumbnails.   Did something change, or is that just another instance of new technology leaving my antiquated computing machine in the dust?  Thanks!

that feature had a problem which was causing repeated entries in the forum's error log, so it had to be removed.  there will probably be a reimplementation at some point.

Quote from: MV on July 15, 2015, 11:36:07 AM

that feature had a problem which was causing repeated entries in the forum's error log, so it had to be removed.  there will probably be a reimplementation at some point.

Thanks, MV!  I was just wondering because it looks like some people are still able to post full-sized images.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 11:43:48 AM
Thanks, MV!  I was just wondering because it looks like some people are still able to post full-sized images.

the best way to do images is to use the img tags around an image URL.  like this:

[img]i.ytimg.com/vi/3v5Q_dPQUYo/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Quote from: MV on July 15, 2015, 01:00:59 PM

the best way to do images is to use the img tags around an image URL.  like this:

[img]i.ytimg.com/vi/3v5Q_dPQUYo/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Thanks!