• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Behold: Our New American Culture

Started by FightTheFuture, July 06, 2015, 08:54:46 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2015, 11:11:44 AM
What has that got to do with my preference for shopping where there are more normal people, and fewer abnormal people?

I wonder what the poll would be if your personality was presented to 'normal' people, and they were asked if they wished to share a shop with you? Unless of course you go shopping with other paranoid, psychotic, firearm obsessed, women hating, loners?

Quick Karl

Is yorkshit pussy still stalking me? Get a life already you fucking moron!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 31, 2015, 02:42:03 PM
Is yorkshit pussy still stalking me? Get a life already you fucking moron!

Says the 12 year old girl with the curl who just can't resist seeing what everyone says about her.

albrecht

Apparently, "we are all Mexican" even if you come from another Latin American country. Heaven forbid Hollywood or Latinos have some pride in this country....why come here if you don't like it and continue to call yourself "Mexican?"
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6692459/emilio-estefan-were-all-mexican-song-donald-trump-bigotry-shakira-gloria-estefan-carlos-santana

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on September 10, 2015, 01:17:10 PM
Apparently, "we are all Mexican" even if you come from another Latin American country. Heaven forbid Hollywood or Latinos have some pride in this country....why come here if you don't like it and continue to call yourself "Mexican?"
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6692459/emilio-estefan-were-all-mexican-song-donald-trump-bigotry-shakira-gloria-estefan-carlos-santana

Bull shit. 

albrecht

This actually could be decent comedy film with a good director.
"In a stunning show of political indecorum, Obama has invited a series of individuals who publicly flout Catholic teaching, including a pro-abortion religious sister, a transgender woman and the first openly gay Episcopal bishop, along with at least two Catholic gay activists."
Could you imagine Obama inviting these kinds of people when he meets with a Muslim Imam?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/16/white-house-invites-trio-catholic-dissenters-greet-pope-francis/

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on September 16, 2015, 02:43:33 PM
"In a stunning show of political indecorum, Obama has invited a series of individuals who publicly flout Catholic teaching, including a pro-abortion religious sister, a transgender woman and the first openly gay Episcopal bishop, along with at least two Catholic gay activists."

Your premise forgot the obligatory, "Hilarity ensues."

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on September 16, 2015, 02:43:33 PM

The current Pope will respond with "that's all you have for me?"

Forget about ISIS plots against this guy, I think Opus Dei types are more likely to pose a threat.

pyewacket

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 20, 2015, 12:09:45 PM
The NEW AND IMPROVED tolerant America

http://nypost.com/2015/09/19/how-ahmeds-clock-became-a-false-convenient-tale-of-racism/

Yeah- I read that article FTF and listened to a bunch of engineers debate the issue on another forum.
I wonder how the really gifted kids who actually wire/solder/build projects feel about this.

One a positive note, check out this young lady.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMGkZs-jV3k

A toy I got for my young grandchild. I highly recommend it!

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on September 20, 2015, 04:06:12 PM
Yeah- I read that article FTF and listened to a bunch of engineers debate the issue on another forum.
I wonder how the really gifted kids who actually wire/solder/build projects feel about this.

One a positive note, check out this young lady.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMGkZs-jV3k

A toy I got for my young grandchild. I highly recommend it!
Cool gift. One less item off my Christmas list!
Yeah, the media really ran with this because Texas, his name, etc all the reports said "clock"- not something that looks like that. Unfortunately we live in a place of fear these days with crazy "zero tolerance" but if I'm an English teacher and see a Muslim kid with a backpack full of some homemade electronics acting suspiciously I'm going to alert someone. The Muslims should be blaming themselves for getting that stereotype.

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2015, 04:56:00 PM
Cool gift. One less item off my Christmas list!
Yeah, the media really ran with this because Texas, his name, etc all the reports said "clock"- not something that looks like that. Unfortunately we live in a place of fear these days with crazy "zero tolerance" but if I'm an English teacher and see a Muslim kid with a backpack full of some homemade electronics acting suspiciously I'm going to alert someone. The Muslims should be blaming themselves for getting that stereotype.

Good choice albrecht!

The whole thing is so strange. I wouldn't expect an English teacher to know what it was but I do expect her to take the proper precautions to keep all the students safe. Didn't the science teacher, who this kids referred to as his mentor, tell him to put it away and not to show it to anyone else? Shouldn't that science teacher have kept the device for safe keeping or at least alerted the principal about it and explained the situation? The kid plugged the device in during English class and the alarm sounded, right? Why did he do this? 

It's all a little too contrived to me.

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on September 20, 2015, 05:43:00 PM
Good choice albrecht!

The whole thing is so strange. I wouldn't expect an English teacher to know what it was but I do expect her to take the proper precautions to keep all the students safe. Didn't the science teacher, who this kids referred to as his mentor, tell him to put it away and not to show it to anyone else? Shouldn't that science teacher have kept the device for safe keeping or at least alerted the principal about it and explained the situation? The kid plugged the device in during English class and the alarm sounded, right? Why did he do this? 

Yeah, unlike the homosexual cake/pizza etc stuff I don't think the activists and media sought out this issue but found the story and then, by careful parsing and holding back details, turned (or tried) into a cause celebre. Obama and the Muslims, etc have been looking for some "poster boy" to try to make the religion seem benign and good to counter all the other examples in the news of acid-throwing, bombings, slave sales, rape, etc. And it does fit a good "narrative," (note the politicians and news use this term a lot...narrative- a story) because Texas (backwards, rednecks, racist, etc,) kid (not threatening, usually, though ISIS and in Africa they can be pretty bad by that age,) Muslim (and with that name prominent,) white teacher, and so on. It would be better if he was homosexual or, at least, illegally here in the country but still it satisfied some criteria for exploitation. Hence the "clock" and instant impulse of Obama, Zuckerberg, pressure groups, media, etc....

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2015, 06:10:12 PM
Yeah, unlike the homosexual cake/pizza etc stuff I don't think the activists and media sought out this issue but found the story and then, by careful parsing and holding back details, turned (or tried) into a cause celebre. Obama and the Muslims, etc have been looking for some "poster boy" to try to make the religion seem benign and good to counter all the other examples in the news of acid-throwing, bombings, slave sales, rape, etc. And it does fit a good "narrative," (note the politicians and news use this term a lot...narrative- a story) because Texas (backwards, rednecks, racist, etc,) kid (not threatening, usually, though ISIS and in Africa they can be pretty bad by that age,) Muslim (and with that name prominent,) white teacher, and so on. It would be better if he was homosexual or, at least, illegally here in the country but still it satisfied some criteria for exploitation. Hence the "clock" and instant impulse of Obama, Zuckerberg, pressure groups, media, etc....

I can't find the proper articles to post here and I will look for them, but I've read that the father has a history of activism.

So now this kid is being described as a genius, is getting offers from tech companies, and has pseudo celebrity status.

Kids who are working hard and earning notice on their own merit should take note.   

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on September 20, 2015, 06:21:09 PM

Kids who are working hard and earning notice on their own merit should take note.   
Kids, often won't work, because illegals are doing the job "Americans won't do" like cutting lawns, shoveling snow, and whatever other odd, and general jobs like fast-food, retail, bagging groceries, etc, teens used to do to make some money, and because society/schools/government tells them not to do so. And the general idea is that the government should provide. Or large corporation who make money off government in some way (contracts, sweet-heart deals, regulatory capture, tax-loopholes, etc.)

Amazingly the government runs targeted commercials to encourage more free-loading, or real assistance in some circumstance, and I think some recruiters works on a quota system to sign people up or give them free "stuff," certainly budgets are to be defended with vigor, expanded when possible, and money spent- even if just for the sake of spending. And internally they complain that some "cultures" still consider Federal aid, welfare, SNAP, etc to be shameful, or something to be used temporarily; instead of a lifestyle. I recall some recent deal in which "mountain" people were targeted because many were distrustful of government and/or didn't like the idea of a handout. Often these advertisements and campaigns involve use of other languages and benefits go even to illegals (although technically the government claims it is only going to their children. But if your kid gets meals, school, medical care etc and you don't pay for them, or pay taxes, that is cash in your pocket.)
ps: the latest, at least I think latest, Executive Order by Obama "all government agencies to use psychological science and data to help connect more Americans to government programs."
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/09/15/fact-sheet-president-obama-signs-executive-order-white-house-announces

pps: Smith-Mundt is no more and it is, supposedly, completely legal for the US government to use propaganda on US citizens due to the NDAA passed in 2013 (section 1078 (a)).

Kids are so entitled now it's absolutely sick.

Back about ten years ago we had a family business. We used to try to hire kids to fill in and learn but these little fucks would be off on their cell phones, or disappear or bitch the entire fucking time while doing absolutely nothing. Eventually we had to fire all their candy asses and bring in illegals we picked up at a catholic mission in town just to get the goddamn job done. And you know what? The illegals were super cool, busted their ass and were easy to work with. Fuck American kids, I wouldn't hire any of them unless I had a quota to fill.

I had a wayward youth partying. I still got up the next day and went to school and work. Yet all my friends were on EBT cards and scamming colleges or whatever for a living. At this point, I think everything is so fucked up and corrupt that I just appreciate good scams and hope no one kicks in my door.

That's the real deal with the economy and our society.

paladin1991

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2015, 09:38:12 PM

Back about ten years ago we had a family business. We used to try to hire kids to fill in and learn but these little fucks would be off on their cell phones, or disappear or bitch the entire fucking time while doing absolutely nothing. Eventually we had to fire all their candy asses and bring in illegals we picked up at a catholic mission in town just to get the goddamn job done. And you know what? The illegals were super cool, busted their ass and were easy to work with. Fuck American kids, I wouldn't hire any of them unless I had a quota to fill.

I had a wayward youth partying. I still got up the next day and went to school and work. Yet all my friends were on EBT cards and scamming colleges or whatever for a living. At this point, I think everything is so fucked up and corrupt that I just appreciate good scams and hope no one kicks in my door.

There it is.  Proof.  'They' DO do the work that Americans don't want to.  Any work. Any work at all.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2015, 09:38:12 PM

Here in Myrtle Beach, it seems that Eastern Bloc kids have supplanted the Mexican as the low wage worker of choice for business owners.

There are several distinct advantages to hiring the  Eurokids. They are, generally speaking, Caucasoid, which means they won`t scare all the white tourons. They work for lower wages than the Mexican will ever accept, and...if they screw up, you can threaten them with Gitmo, and they`re naive enough to believe you.

albrecht

It is interesting how the only protestors Obama kicks out of parks and so on are people like WWII veterans trying to visit the memorial or kids with cancer. Illegals, homosexuals, occupy, black lives matter militants, or whatever else is a-ok to stay, as long as you wish.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/cancer-stricken-children-and-their-parents-ejected-from-park-near-white-house/2015/09/20/416665a4-5fd5-11e5-9757-e49273f05f65_story.html

And we get this directive: ignore sexual child abuse. Heck, with Obama's social engineering it wouldn't surprise me if he issued some executive order that pedophiles should be allowed to serve in our military- not just accepted when done by our Muslim 'friends.' After all many think pedophiles are "born that way."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=1

Quote from: pyewacket on September 20, 2015, 05:43:00 PM
Good choice albrecht!

This is what perplexes me and why hive minded liberals have a legit bitch about this. As contrived or fake as this was, how did the kid get arrested and sent to juvi?

Shouldn't the kid say "No, it's a clock" then show them and they all go Oh... well you scared the fuck out of us Achmed, maybe leave that thing at home next time? How does the Muslim kid wind up in jail?  I haven't gotten a good answer to this.

pyewacket

The definition of words like "awesome", "amazing" and "hero" have declined over the years rendering them essentially meaningless. Apparently "genius" is next on the list to be diluted.  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs 

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 21, 2015, 02:25:02 PM
This is what perplexes me and why hive minded liberals have a legit bitch about this. As contrived or fake as this was, how did the kid get arrested and sent to juvi?

Shouldn't the kid say "No, it's a clock" then show them and they all go Oh... well you scared the fuck out of us Achmed, maybe leave that thing at home next time? How does the Muslim kid wind up in jail?  I haven't gotten a good answer to this.

It is a very interesting discussion.  I didn't know he had wound up in jail, but here's a quote from the NY Times suggesting that information won't be forthcoming.

QuoteThe Irving school district acknowledged in a statement Wednesday that the information released about the incident was “unbalanced,” but officials said they could not comment further because of student privacy laws.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/17/us/texas-student-is-under-police-investigation-for-building-a-clock.html?_r=0

Personally I have a difficult time knowing how much race played into this when we don't know how the school would have reacted to a white student showing off a similar device.