• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Strange Sounding "Devil Music" and "Devil Voice" interupting Art's Show

Started by BigMac, July 02, 2015, 06:52:13 AM

BigMac

Hi Everybody. I am a brand new member and long time listener of the Art Bell Show. I have been listening to Art's old shows for the past few years on U7Radio. Every so often, I will be listening to an old show and suddenly, the show is interrupted by very strange sounding "Devil music" and a very slow motion "Devilish" voice that is very hard to understand. Has anybody else also heard this? Does anybody know how this interruption of Art's Show happened? Does anybody know the origin of this crazy sounding Devil music and voice? Please let me know.
Thanks.

pate

It mayhappen that the Steam(sucks) have been crossed, it has been known to hapuneen. 

I believe MV is working this issue with little sucksess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K29ZWFXfhy0

ediot:  Shoe yerself, noob!  J/K (Jedi Knight) hed on over to "Noob Meet and Greet" and let the rest of the piranahas get a tasty!

2ndEdit:  Seriouslay;  Wilkommen, I apologize *most are nicer than I *EYE, yargh!

BigMac

That sounds like a logical answer to how it get there. But, it still is a mystery as to what the music was. What I heard does not sound like anything that anyone would actually sit down to and listen to for entertainment or enjoyment. It almost sounds like something from another dimension. This was not heavy metal, or death metal or anything like that. So, the first question is: Did anybody else actually hear what I heard? I am sure somebody must have heard it. Question #2: what the hell was it and what was or is the purpose of this music? And when I say music, I use the term very loosely, because I am really not sure what else you would call it. A 3rd question would be: if this was an accidentally crossing of streams, who would want to stream it in the first place and who would want to listen to it?

BobGrau

Quote from: BigMac on July 03, 2015, 06:25:43 AM
That sounds like a logical answer to how it get there. But, it still is a mystery as to what the music was. What I heard does not sound like anything that anyone would actually sit down to and listen to for entertainment or enjoyment. It almost sounds like something from another dimension. This was not heavy metal, or death metal or anything like that. So, the first question is: Did anybody else actually hear what I heard? I am sure somebody must have heard it. Question #2: what the hell was it and what was or is the purpose of this music? And when I say music, I use the term very loosely, because I am really not sure what else you would call it. A 3rd question would be: if this was an accidentally crossing of streams, who would want to stream it in the first place and who would want to listen to it?

I haven't listened to U7, but this does sound a lot like the old FineArtStream 'links'. One of them had a freaky slowed-down voice saying "don't go... we get so lonely". Bellgabber Linden2k might know more...

BigMac

Yeah, the voice I heard was freaky and slowed down sounding, but I could not understand what it was saying.