• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

Roswells, Art

*swallows Onan's bottle of Oxy's*

onan

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:47:37 AM
go abuse someone else, onan....you are a tired, pathetic loser and no one wants to listen to you.

Yeah, abuse, that's it. Pointing out that you are unstable is abuse. Get help, not that astrological stuff. Work on your personality disorder.

RoseGirl

So none of you has the strength of character to say anything? How must you feel about yourselves....that's so pathetic.

onan

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 08:02:54 AM
So none of you has the strength of character to say anything? How must you feel about yourselves....that's so pathetic.

Maybe that is a clue. Follow that one.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 08:02:54 AM

I do, you're being unreasonable.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 08:07:19 AM
How so?

Repeatedly asking a group of nice unconfrontational people to join you in a fight they don't believe in. They aren't going to fight for you yet you keep insisting they do.

Danger!UFO

Yes, let these nice people enjoy their coffee, bacon and company in peace. Take your fight with Nancy Birnes elsewhere.

I have never posted here but I have stopped by for a cup of Brig's coffee. Mmm-mm! De-licious!

Lilith

Quote from: Danger!UFO on January 08, 2016, 08:20:51 AM
Yes, let these nice people enjoy their coffee, bacon and company in peace. Take your fight with Nancy Birnes elsewhere.

I have never posted here but I have stopped by for a cup of Brig's coffee. Mmm-mm! De-licious!

Thank You Danger!UFO!  That's WhiteCrow brand I made this morning!  ENJOY!!!   ;D :-*

RoseGirl

wow....so many people who have never been in here before or been in here much at all, all running in here to....what?

not sure.

Oh and I am not expecting people to fight for me....but I would like an explanation from Nancy as to why she divulged such private information about me to the public, why she as worked so hard to discredit me and why she won't answer for it.

Is that unreasonable?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 08:25:28 AM
wow....so many people who have never been in here before or been in here much at all, all running in here to....what?

not sure.

Oh and I am not expecting people to fight for me....but I would like an explanation from Nancy as to why she divulged such private information about me to the public, why she as worked so hard to discredit me and why she won't answer for it.

Is that unreasonable?

You're a fucking lunatic.
Lasha Seniuk you are so mentally unstable, can you try to grow up?

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:47:37 AM
go abuse someone else, onan....you are a tired, pathetic loser and no one wants to listen to you.

Look who's talking. The biggest loser of them all.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2016, 08:22:29 AM
Thank You Danger!UFO!  That's WhiteCrow brand I made this morning!  ENJOY!!!   ;D :-*
We are going to needs lots of coffee today I think.
Happy Friday to everyone!

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 08, 2016, 08:34:35 AM

Just finished putting another pot on the counter,  my daughter brought me plenty of 1# bags this week!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2016, 08:36:42 AM
Just finished putting another pot on the counter,  my daughter brought me plenty of 1# bags this week!
That is really cool! I had no idea you had children. It is cool hearing about that. I did make muffins yesterday but they turned out weird as I made them in my electric skillet. Today, round two. I did some reading on what I did wrong. Organic, vegan blueberry muffins.

Danger!UFO

Ah, maybe people visit and read? And have breakfast?  8)

http://youtu.be/h2bIZZtqS6w

What? We can't post here?

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 08, 2016, 08:38:48 AM
That is really cool! I had no idea you had children. It is cool hearing about that. I did make muffins yesterday but they turned out weird as I made them in my electric skillet. Today, round two. I did some reading on what I did wrong. Organic, vegan blueberry muffins.

I figured there was a valid reason we didn't get pictures.....take your time, we love anticipating beautiful pictures of things bellgabbers do!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:40:35 AM
It was all done in a public forum against me....so it needs to be talked about in public.

And onan...sweetie....you are nobody to me. So go away.

I learned from reading your website, and yes, I used the information I found to make fun of you.
Not that I could care less if you're gay, but because you should be a huge embarrassment to your wife.
Anyone who reads your website can figure it out.
BUT NOBODY CARES!

Your obsession with Nancy is seriously sick.
Get help!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Danger!UFO on January 08, 2016, 08:39:29 AM
Ah, maybe people visit and read? And have breakfast?  8)

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/uffGkYnmxfI/hqdefault.jpg

What? We can't post here?
Everyone can post here. Welcome Danger. I love your avi.

onan

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 08, 2016, 07:54:22 AM
*swallows Onan's bottle of Oxy's*

Damnit, what did I do with my oxy?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: onan on January 08, 2016, 08:44:39 AM
*watches Roswells, Art pass out with bottle in hand*

serenity

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 08, 2016, 08:41:34 AM
Everyone can post here. Welcome Danger. I love your avi.

So save me a fresh muffin! I have made cornbread in the skillet but never tried muffins. And yes I echo Brig (Morning Brig), Pictures please!

Danger!UFO

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 08, 2016, 08:34:35 AM

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2016, 08:36:42 AM

http://youtu.be/2OjZ0XUfI7s

Lilith

Quote from: onan on January 08, 2016, 08:44:39 AM

You mean you don't keep it in a locked childproof cabinet while you're posting on bellgab?   :o

Roswells, Art

I'll take some of that coffee now. Onan's pills are starting to kick in.

RoseGirl

So...if Nancy is not going to answer, I guess I have to make assumptions.

Perhaps she did all this out of sheer ugliness. Or perhaps it fulfills some sort of psychopathic need. Or maybe she's just out of control.

I don't know. What I do know is that Nancy had some sort of plan for what my role would be in Bella-Haven....a role of chump or idiot or victim, and that as soon as I said 'nope...not going to be me' and I walked away from the show, ever since then it has been very important to Nancy to discredit, isolate and ridicule me.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: serenity on January 08, 2016, 08:45:36 AM
So save me a fresh muffin! I have made cornbread in the skillet but never tried muffins. And yes I echo Brig (Morning Brig), Pictures please!
I didn't put the pan on anything. It was too close to the heating element. Today I have enough to try a second batch and that will be tonight's project after work. That and Rollye's show is on tonight. I did email her but did not hear back from her. I had to tell her to take the PNI link down as we are done. Which reminds me I need to take that off of my site. I wish them all well.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: Danger!UFO on January 08, 2016, 08:46:09 AM
http://youtu.be/2OjZ0XUfI7s

OMG I remember that commercial.  That perk sound would make a great ringtone for my phone......maybe I'll try to capture that bit at the end of the video and make one when I have time.  :)