• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 23, 2017, 08:37:41 PM
What's that supposed to mean?  Of course not.

Oh I thought we may of had something in common!

Didn't you like my selfie?  I have all new store bought teeth now.. :)

Love you Starr

starrmtn001

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 23, 2017, 09:18:24 PM
Oh I thought we may of had something in common!

Didn't you like my selfie?  I have all new store bought teeth now.. :)

Love you Starr
A-HA!  I knew you were a little rascal! :-* ;D

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 24, 2017, 01:19:43 AM
We can dance... eh?

https://youtu.be/nM4okRvCg2g

Ha! The great Mr Astaire told me to ignore the 'carny genes' on this forum. So, just like Fred... I'll will dance, just not with you.

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTR3d2Ly80

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 03:28:27 AM
I'll will dance, just not with you.

This is my new safeword now.

serenity

TigerLily

I feel I have been remiss in expressing my feelings for Bella-Haven. After all, All We Need is

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on April 27, 2017, 11:13:33 AM
I feel I have been remiss in expressing my feelings for Bella-Haven. After all, All We Need is

That is so beautiful, Sister TL.

Bella Haven is, indeed, The Haven where "BellGabbers" can come to detox after spending any time in the f__k__ thread.  Kind of a f__k__  thread Rehab Center. ;) ;D

Also, Bella Haven is The Thread that has the very best of this! ;) ;D :-*

starrmtn001

Guess what I woke up to this morning. :o

TigerLily

Beautiful pictures, my Sister. Looks magical

Luckily, San Diego has been having its perfect spring weather this year. We still have wildflowers on the green hills. So delightful after the many years of drought conditions. Your surprise snow and my May wildflowers call for a Special Mimosas Brunch! Virgin or otherwise. And yes extra ...

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on April 29, 2017, 09:33:32 AM
Beautiful pictures, my Sister. Looks magical

Luckily, San Diego has been having its perfect spring weather this year. We still have wildflowers on the green hills. So delightful after the many years of drought conditions. Your surprise snow and my May wildflowers call for a Special Mimosas Brunch! Virgin or otherwise. And yes extra ...

OOOOHHhhhh!!!  Thank you, Sister TL.  I'll be right there! ;) ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 29, 2017, 10:22:37 AM
OOOOHHhhhh!!!  Thank you, Sister TL.  I'll be right there! ;) ;D

Grab your ski poles and schuss on down. From the top of the Rockies it's all downhill  8)

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 10:46:26 PM
😎
Poor pus... kitty, very bad hangover coming. That stuff is awful, even in a cheap rita. There are good takillayas now but ugh. Now, I admit, some of the appeal, of the Mexican stuff is the insanity and drunk antics and hangover stories, so admire as a marketer the Cuervo image, but to get real with good stories, if into that kind of thing, and still young, one has to go Mezcal or Sotol, preferably homemade by Mexicans/Indians. Wow. Some of the cheap stuff, especially Mezcal, tastes like the fires to brew it was used tires. But stories and events afterwards.... 

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2017, 10:58:37 PM
Poor pus... kitty, very bad hangover coming. That stuff is awful, even in a cheap rita. There are good takillayas now but ugh. Now, I admit, some of the appeal, of the Mexican stuff is the insanity and drunk antics and hangover stories, so admire as a marketer the Cuervo image, but to get real with good stories, if into that kind of thing, and still young, one has to go Mezcal or Sotol, preferably homemade by Mexicans/Indians. Wow. Some of the cheap stuff, especially Mezcal, tastes like the fires to brew it was used tires. But stories and events afterwards....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2700em-JQ

WhiteCrow

Being a Mom... Having the most important Job in the World!

Love MOMS

Yes, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on Bellgab! Even those with only fur babies!

TigerLily

Bellgab - and the World - still has its Havens. Sometimes we just have to look up

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2017, 10:42:21 AM
Bellgab - and the World - still has its Havens. Sometimes we just have to look up

Sweet

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2017, 10:59:34 AM
Yes. I'm just like honey dipped in sugar. Sugar

With syrup.

starrmtn001

You guys are the BEST! :-*