• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp/John Lear Tonight

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, June 28, 2015, 08:18:41 PM

TONIGHT!

QuoteGeorge Knapp welcomes documentary filmmaker, artist, and researcher, Jeremy Corbell, along with John Lear, who will discuss a new witness in the Bob Lazar story involving a man who knew Lazar when he worked at Los Alamos and 'Nano Man,' a scientist with his own secret underground lab working with cold fusion who claims to have help from extraterrestrials. Also joining the program, for his first interview ever, will be a man known as 'Patient Seventeen,' who went under the knife for removal of an implant which he believes to be of extraterrestrial origin from numerous abduction experiences.

I think this is going to be the first C2C I've made an effort to listen to in probably three or four years. I am excited. Especially with these new revelations about Bob Lazar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBrLwu2Lnb8

ItsOver

I'm tuning in to Knapp tonight.  If nothing else, it'll be a tune-up for getting used to staying up later than usual.  July 20th is just around the bend.  Nothing like listening to Art at night.  8)

REALLY looking forward to the broadcast tonight. Lear always delivers.

Should I keep count of the crazy things Lear says tonight? Maybe we could have a drinking game?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 28, 2015, 11:01:34 PM
Should I keep count of the crazy things Lear says tonight? Maybe we could have a drinking game?

We'd all be s###faced before 3AM

Juan Cena

Tonight should be fun, but honestly, I doubt nothing tonight will be as amazing as David Ruben's freakout when he had Lear on.

1. New base in Nevada called Sandia with 2,000 - 3,000 people working there. Opened in 1987. They transport people there with high speed subway underground that runs from McCarren Air Force Base to the Luxor to the Bellagio to Area 51 to the new base Sandia.

They were digging the tunnel for this subway which knocked out the power at the Bellagio for three days. Knapp confirms there was a strange power outage at the Bellagio.

2. Groom Lake was closed from 1974 - 1976 completely because something happened there. That's around when the government started building tunnels through that area that are 15 - 20 stories down. The elevators that take you down don't have numbers because they memorized what's what.

Lear was pretty lucid tonight. Had some interesting stuff about Area 51 and his history I hadn't heard before. Too bad he was only on for a hour, it went by quickly. Hopefully he gets on with Art later this summer. I can't to hear this scientist who supposedly worked with Lazar at Los Alamos.

martinjsxx

As bad as Noory is, the guest hosts are worse. I've had the show on for 15 minutes and it's completely directionless. One guy is rambling on and being asked some questions by another guy, not George Knapp, who finally comes on and says a few words and the other guy resumes his aimless chatter. Then Knapp goes to the break. Awful radio.

Juan Cena

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 29, 2015, 12:00:25 AM
Lear was pretty lucid tonight. Had some interesting stuff about Area 51 and his history I hadn't heard before. Too bad he was only on for a hour, it went by quickly. Hopefully he gets on with Art later this summer. I can't to hear this scientist who supposedly worked with Lazar at Los Alamos.

Too bad the story was a little underwhelming.

It looks like Lear is a Moon hoaxer now as well.

I was a big fan of Dr Roger Leir's work, and I am looking forward to seeing Corbell's documentary. Great show so far!

pate

Haters, merge?

Or was that AquaTeens, *smurfuggin*!  Shape of ....  Form of ....

Wait there was sumtheen happuneen on the AM dial toonite>?

It was alright, I listened to the whole show. Lear and the scientist who knew Lazar at Los Alamos was interesting but zoned out for the last two hours. Still good to hear Knapp and a decent C2C show.