• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on December 14, 2016, 12:41:45 PM
says who..their the queen..the where what they want even if that's nothing
Yeah, I guess you're right.  Just not my cup o' tea. ;)

Ciardelo

I can unequivocally confirm this. I have visited Starr before she became "Vanguard Member (Since 2010)"  in the astral plane and she does NOT like to wear restrictive garments. Come to think of it, I believe she had few, if any, clothes on at the time.  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2016, 04:11:36 PM
I can unequivocally confirm this. I have visited Starr before she became "Vanguard Member (Since 2010)"  in the astral plane and she does NOT like to wear restrictive garments. Come to think of it, I believe she had few, if any, clothes on at the time.  8)

The plot thickens. Do tell!  :D

Ciardelo

zeebo

On the First Night of Hoagie, the Panel gave to me, A Library found on Ceres ....
On the Second Night of Hoagie, the Panel gave to me, Two Geometries ...
On the Third Night of Hoagie, the Panel gave to me, Three E.T. Ships ...
On the Fourth Night of Hoagie, the Panel gave to me, Four Data's Heads ...
On the Fifth Night of Hoagie, the Panel gave to me ... Five .. Gear-shaped .. Rocks ...

Show was cancelled on the sixth night.

Rix Gins

Quote from: zeebo on December 14, 2016, 05:39:55 PM
On the First Night of Hoagie, the Panel gave to me, A Library found on Ceres ....
On the Fifth Night of Hoagie, the Panel gave to me ... Five .. Gear-shaped .. Rocks ...

" Five .. Gear-shaped .. Rocks ..."  Haha.  That was funny, Zeebo!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 14, 2016, 05:43:10 PM
Indeed. Jolly good show Zeebo.

K_Dubb

Oh, that is good!

ItsOver

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 14, 2016, 05:43:10 PM
Good job, squirrel!  19.5 times funny!

starrmtn001

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 14, 2016, 06:01:23 PM
Good job, squirrel!  19.5 times funny!

hehe thanks all .. just trying to cheer us up in these dark times, with nary a gibbous moon reported over those New Mexico skies ...  :( :D

expat

Looks like all comments have been deleted and all further commenting banned, at OSOM. Hilarious.

trostol

Quote from: expat on December 15, 2016, 03:41:44 PM
Looks like all comments have been deleted and all further commenting banned, at OSOM. Hilarious.

lol wow..he musta really been getting ripped ..even his cheerleaders can't stop angry folk

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 15, 2016, 04:14:58 PM
lol wow..he musta really been getting ripped ..even his cheerleaders can't stop angry folk

atleast this is still up, the photoshop from popple but hoagie thinks she drew it haha

ItsOver

So is OSOM just a charity for torsion field scamming, ... err "research" now?  Keep those subscriptions/ donations coming!

Ciardelo

Quote from: expat on December 15, 2016, 03:41:44 PM
Jawohl comrade.

anunnaki

Was there some mention a while ago that RCH had relocated and the small community was close to the US/Mex Border and had a high crime rate. I thought there was something about a relative's mobile home (single wide?), all seeming to indicate his falling on hard times and little cash flow.
Does anyone remember this ?

expat

Quote from: anunnaki on December 15, 2016, 05:27:32 PM
Was there some mention a while ago that RCH had relocated and the small community was close to the US/Mex Border and had a high crime rate. I thought there was something about a relative's mobile home (single wide?), all seeming to indicate his falling on hard times and little cash flow.
Does anyone remember this ?

Yes. He said on C2C (this was back when he was in favor with George) that he had "moved house and it had not gone well." Somebody on one of the boards or blogs tracked him to Deming, which is a known shit-hole near the border. The story was that he'd had to move in with his sister, but I don't think that's true. These days he says he's in ABQ, but he may not be telling the truth either.

FWIW his wikipedia page says Deming. It should be easy enough to check, but might cost a few $$.

Ciardelo

Hey you fuckers, it's still under the New Mexican sky! Now STFU!  :frownyface:

norland2424

he lives in ABQ new mexico, its a different richard that lives in demming , this information has been vetted.

K_Dubb

Quote from: expat on December 15, 2016, 05:32:41 PM
Yes. He said on C2C (this was back when he was in favor with George) that he had "moved house and it had not gone well." Somebody on one of the boards or blogs tracked him to Deming, which is a known shit-hole near the border. The story was that he'd had to move in with his sister, but I don't think that's true. These days he says he's in ABQ, but he may not be telling the truth either.

In his most recent shows he is in Placitas, NM and references the nearby Sandias regularly in his moon sightings.

expat

I just ran a quick search with beenverified, and it has him still in Placitas NM. It's a Richard Morton Hoagland in Deming.

norland2424

Quote from: expat on December 15, 2016, 05:48:26 PM
I just ran a quick search with beenverified, and it has him still in Placitas NM. It's a Richard Morton Hoagland in Deming.

bingo

Dyna-X

Quote from: trostol on December 15, 2016, 04:14:58 PM

I think his cheerleaders are mostly brooding and stewing.

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on December 15, 2016, 04:20:50 PM
atleast this is still up, the photoshop from popple but hoagie thinks she drew it haha

lol that's great ... I miss popple

norland2424

Quote from: zeebo on December 15, 2016, 08:48:44 PM
lol that's great ... I miss popple

the caption under the pic

" Drawing by Popple. These artifacts are called Blair Cuspids"

trostol

looks like the cheerleaders are tired of the crap on the FB page also

He's gonna end up like Tesla, except Tesla was a genius.

I thought his lady Robin had something of a successful career as a naturopath and radio host. Maybe she finally wised up and realized she's hooked up with a loser and kicked him out.  Poor Hoagie.

Second star to the right and straight on 'til the gubment cheese runs out!

trostol

here is what i sadly see happening

he will return in the new Year...and blame..the powers that be or what have you ..and people..the few left waiting..will lap that crap up

Quote from: trostol on December 16, 2016, 12:51:53 AM
here is what i sadly see happening

he will return in the new Year...and blame..the powers that be or what have you ..and people..the few left waiting..will lap that crap up
Yay, Hoagie's coming back in 2017!

(A toast with my half-full glass of Braaps!)

p.s.: Merry Cthulhu to you, too.  Nice avatar.