• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on October 31, 2016, 10:39:45 PM
the good old hoagster spent a year in the los angeles mens centeral jail for fraud and using paper plates on some car he was driving lol

It's still hard to believe he didn't get punkd while in there.  Instead he reads stuff to the inmates on the intercom and writes a kitchen manual.  LOL!  I'll give him credit for his survival skills.  That only lasts so long though.

ShayP

I can honestly say that I hope Hoagie is gone for good.  He blew his chance.  I should say chances.  I (we) saw a glimmer of what nobody knew he was capable of.  That being a good interviewer.  Alas, those instances became few and far between as time went by.  I could give a shit about his "images" and all his flunkies.

Quote from: zeebo on October 31, 2016, 10:18:34 PM
Yes but those years on the road were tough on hoagie.
You're right zeebo. It's not the age, it's the milage. ;)

Dyna-X

Quote from: norland2424 on October 31, 2016, 10:39:45 PM
the good old hoagster spent a year in the los angeles mens centeral jail for fraud and using paper plates on some car he was driving lol
Probably a move of desparation for him back in the day.  Iv'e known a few who have had to take boneyard car plates to stay on the road when they couldn't get their old car to pass the smog/emissions' test in order to get new plates/stickers.

I'm losing hope he will be back. Question is: what's next?

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on October 31, 2016, 11:13:40 PM
I can honestly say that I hope Hoagie is gone for good.  He blew his chance.  I should say chances.  I (we) saw a glimmer of what nobody knew he was capable of.  That being a good interviewer.  Alas, those instances became few and far between as time went by.  I could give a shit about his "images" and all his flunkies.

its the bellgab curse

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 31, 2016, 11:20:29 PM
No. No show period. It's over.

It's over.  :'(

Hold me.

poor Hoagie fell
into the arms
of Michelle
,lol

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on November 01, 2016, 12:16:12 AM
and noory, that should tell ta something lol

I could deal with Noory if he wasn't so fake.  Look at him in the photo.  Dude's had a lot of work done since that pic.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on November 01, 2016, 12:18:54 AM
tells me night talk radio blows

LOL!  True.  Good background noise though when one can't sleep. And that's not a ringing endorsement.

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 31, 2016, 11:32:02 PM
...I'm losing hope he will be back. Question is: what's next?

I'm holding out hope for Dave Distler's Fishin' & Fission show.

starrmtn001

Guess I'll hang out here, for a little bit.  The anticipation is killing me!  NOT. ;D

theONE

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 01, 2016, 01:00:01 AM
Guess I'll hang out here, for a little bit.  The anticipation is killing me!  NOT. ;D

Blue is so cool, I have large selection of it

[attachment deleted by admin]

starrmtn001

Oh dear.  Where are my manners?

Good Braaapings everyone and Happy November 1st! ;D

theONE

it's live from Tokyo Japan ,Michelle will call any minute now ,haha

boxman

So hoagland has not been even airing for weeks and yet he is more popular here than Heather...

comaphobe

Quote from: boxman on November 01, 2016, 01:13:44 AM
So hoagland has not been even airing for weeks and yet he is more popular here than Heather...

KONY 2012

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuups.

Rerun, but this was a pretty good show.

Greetings All  :)

Happy turkey month, the holidays are upon us!  Too bad about Hoagland's not showing up to work anymore.