• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

anunnaki

This show was broadcast live out of the Telford Hotel in White Springs, Florida (pop then about 750 and no traffic light).
People would come from all over the country to visit, and sit in the lobby, watching the live broadcast through the french doors to the studio. RCH was a regular Science Advisor. Stanton Friedman visited, did a show, then rented the local school auditorium and did an evening presentation lasting several hours which I attended. Later that evening many went to the Telford for drinks and I got to talk to Stanton privately-one-on-one. I asked him what had motivated him to do all these presentations, shows, books, and traveling. He said years ago that his son was dying and before he died, he wanted to convince him that there was something else/beyond. I believed him.

The Telford was over 100 yrs old. Guest rooms only had a sink, with a common toilet and shower down the hall. The building Inspector was reluctant about it being reopened to the public. Chuck asked him "What about his staff and members of the Organization". He said OK to that, so Chuck started advertising his Quarterly News Magazine, which made subscribers members of FTP and as such were entitled to visit and stay at the Telford at the modest prevailing room rates. Being only 9 miles north of the interchange of I10 and I75, it became a stop off attraction for loyal listeners heading further south from this North Central Florida Town which once yearly hosts the Florida Folk Festival which draws on average 30,000 visitors for the three day event.

anunnaki

I first heard Chuck's show when I lived in Queens, New York. I visited White Springs on a "Blue Highway" sort of exploratory trip, liked the quaint town and decided to move here. On my first visit, while walking the neighborhood I came upon an old Queen Ann Victorian home that seemed unoccupied.A beauty with a wrap around porch, I took a photo of it. On my second visit I saw work being done on the home so I gave up any hope of pursuing a possible purchase. On my third visit, I was actively searching for a place, and I happened to ask Chuck if he knew of anything. He said he was going to sell his home in town because he didn't have enough privacy with fans driving by and taking photos, etc. I agreed to take a look at his house, and to my surprise it turned out to be "THE HOUSE". I bought it-3000 sq ft and an in ground pool, just two blocks from the famous Suwannee River.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 24, 2016, 09:34:01 PM
interesting..that Fred Koch guy that was posting on the OSOM FB page..his posts are no longer there lol

do you dare suggest that the bringer of TRUTH that is hoagland would censor his own critics, for shame trostol for shame.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on October 24, 2016, 09:50:09 PM
do you dare suggest that the bringer of TRUTH that is hoagland would censor his own critics, for shame trostol for shame.

nope..not at all...i would suggest someone in the OSOM crew would..pretty sure Hoagie doesn't even know how to access FB

TigerLily

I can't decide whether I consider this good news or bad news ...

This is Richard C. Hoagland and in the words of Mark Twain, “…the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated…”

Now that we have that out of the way…

FIrst â€" thank you for all the wonderful emails expressing your support of the show â€" it is almost overwhelming but YOU are the reason we do the show. There is a real need out there for this information and I appreciate all the kind words and faith in our mission. We will continue â€" we are not going away! We are simply in negotiations â€" which I prefer to do in private. The truth in the court of public opinion gets lost and no one benefits.

Second â€" we will be back on air as soon as possible â€" that could be tomorrow or next week. There are a few factors we are juggling and everything is moving at Warp 9 â€" all for good and all going forward.

Just remember: 3rd Star on the left…straight on til morning…

-from The Other Side of Midnight website

norland2424

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2016, 11:41:50 PM
I can't decide whether I consider this good news or bad news ...

This is Richard C. Hoagland and in the words of Mark Twain, “…the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated…”

Now that we have that out of the way…

FIrst â€" thank you for all the wonderful emails expressing your support of the show â€" it is almost overwhelming but YOU are the reason we do the show. There is a real need out there for this information and I appreciate all the kind words and faith in our mission. We will continue â€" we are not going away! We are simply in negotiations â€" which I prefer to do in private. The truth in the court of public opinion gets lost and no one benefits.

Second â€" we will be back on air as soon as possible â€" that could be tomorrow or next week. There are a few factors we are juggling and everything is moving at Warp 9 â€" all for good and all going forward.

Just remember: 3rd Star on the left…straight on til morning…

-from The Other Side of Midnight website

hes just stalling for time lol

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on October 24, 2016, 11:47:05 PM
hes just stalling for time lol

Yeah if everything was ok we'd have gotten a NM weather report.

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2016, 12:37:29 AM
Yeah if everything was ok we'd have gotten a NM weather report.

chilly with a bit of nippiness in the Land of Fraudchantment

Morgus

The OSOM website has just been updated listing tonight's show - its another replay as expected:

Mon/Tues 10/25/16 â€" Lori Spagna â€" Animal Communication, Ascension, And Living Your Best Life Now (Replay)
Lori Spagna Headshot 2Lori Spagna radically transformed her life after a series of near death experiences while living in Maui.  She is a best selling author of the book, ‘How Psychic Are You?: 7 Simple Steps to Unlocking Your Psychic Potential‘ as well as ‘Animals in the Afterlife‘ and ‘Learn Animal Communication‘, as well as the author of the upcoming book, ‘2 Years in Maui‘. Lori has over 20 years of experience serving humans and animals around the world and is an internationally recognized speaker, author and teacher who provides seminars and workshops for spiritually minded animal lovers about how we can improve our lives by learning from animals. As a Spiritual Teacher, Visionary, Lightworker, Starseed, Intuitive and Healer, Lori teaches about Ascension and acts as a guide to awakening Spiritually Minded Animal Lovers, Lightworkers, Starseeds and Wayshowers. 

=Schlyder=

*********************************BREAKING NEWS************************************

RICHARD C. HOAGLAND WILL BE BACK HOSTING THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT â€" *LIVE* -TOMORROW MORNING, WEDNESDAY 10/26, 12AM-2AM PACIFIC! MARK YOUR CALENDARS BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE SPECIAL GUESTS AND SURPRISES YOU WON’T HEAR ANYWHERE ELSE! YOU ARE ALSO INVITED TO CALL AND ASK ANYTHING YOU LIKE â€" AND WE KNOW YOU HAVE QUESTIONS…

UNTIL THEN, JUST REMEMBER…THIRD STAR ON THE LEFT, STRAIGHT ON ‘TIL MORNING!

deltalitprof

Good lord this is hard to listen to. Sounds like a crazy lady in a psychedelic sundress has sat at my table at a cafe in Portland and begun to harangue me. Pleeeeese go away.

Radiating energies? Law of circulation? Having the experience of what I'm creating?

Ugh.

Quote from: Schlyder7 on October 25, 2016, 01:31:40 AM
*********************************BREAKING NEWS************************************

RICHARD C. HOAGLAND WILL BE BACK HOSTING THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT â€" *LIVE* -TOMORROW MORNING, WEDNESDAY 10/26, 12AM-2AM PACIFIC! MARK YOUR CALENDARS BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE SPECIAL GUESTS AND SURPRISES YOU WON’T HEAR ANYWHERE ELSE! YOU ARE ALSO INVITED TO CALL AND ASK ANYTHING YOU LIKE â€" AND WE KNOW YOU HAVE QUESTIONS…

trostol

Quote from: Schlyder7 on October 25, 2016, 01:31:40 AM

and exactly where...is that going to be broadcast from?

trostol

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 25, 2016, 11:45:02 AM
Assume it's still KCAA

yeah thats what i assumed, but man these guys are not good at conveying information lol might have to tune in to see how he spins it

K_Dubb

Quote from: trostol on October 25, 2016, 11:52:07 AM
yeah thats what i assumed, but man these guys are not good at conveying information lol might have to tune in to see how he spins it

Haha if ol' Fred managed to talk pyro Hoagie down he deserves a case of something.

Hoagie just wanted to take a week off to go to Sedona before it gets cold.

theONE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 25, 2016, 12:02:16 PM
Haha if ol' Fred managed to talk pyro Hoagie down he deserves a case of something.

If you are correct and Fred caved in /as Gravity asked/ and talked pyro Hoagie down - then Fred deserves case of next bullshit that Hoagie
will cook up for him and slowly destroys what ever reputation Fred's radio station has left, hahaha
If Fred has any imagination and perception on human personalities he should take his losses now,
but if Fred is a masochist then he will go for a compromise to keep that loon on his station.
Masochist need their fix..lol

I'm already waiting for the crazy next episode if this one is "being taken care of" , lol

jerry

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 25, 2016, 12:26:43 PM

Agreed!  Hoagie just wanted some time off without pretending to be sick again or hacked, etc....

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 25, 2016, 12:26:43 PM

i am starting to think that ..but not in the same terms..i think hoagster needed to get out of rehab

theONE

I have 5 point scenario what will happen with Hoagie.

1. Hoagie gets sex change surgery and moves to Japan to be with that weird guy Michael and they will be chasing rainbows togheter all over Tokyo.
2. Elon Mask will make Hoagie offer he can not refuse. Mars face meets Hoagie.
3. Hoagie will end up on the street corner using a talk horn spewing his bullshit and will have live feed on Youtube.
4. Hoagie will become Heather's stalker, fires a cracker at her ass /or up her ass/ forces Heather off the air and KEITH will have
no choice but to take Hoagie back.
5. Hoagie's stalker /remember the guy who called Gabcast and offered MV $500 to do a Gabcast/ will offer money to Fred to force
Hoagie off the air and Hoagie ends up in mental institution, and Hoagie's stalker takes over his time slot on KCAA.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 25, 2016, 12:52:18 PM
i am starting to think that ..but not in the same terms..i think hoagster needed to get out of rehab

rehab wont help hoagie

expat

Oh, it's Nurse Ratched again tonight. So much for "special" guests.