• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2016, 02:38:36 AM
As long as both major parties believe in a onerous large federal government, there isn't much difference. We need term limits, a balanced budget amendment, and fraud charges for anyone that doesn't keep their campaign promises.

^THIS^

Quote from: norland2424 on August 10, 2016, 02:38:13 AM
it would be funny if the feed was left open after the show again, and we hear hoagie yell at carlos for playing " negro" music

Carlos was fired. M now picks and plays all the music. M is absolutely killing it with music.

M is such a mixed bag. Sometimes she gets such amazing guests, and  her music is top notch, but she allows Hoagie to have nights like tonight lol

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on August 10, 2016, 02:39:50 AM
Carlos was fired. M now picks and plays all the music. M is absolutely killing it with music.

M is such a mixed bag. Sometimes she gets such amazing guests, and  her music is top notch, but she allows Hoagie to have nights like tonight lol

that ghetto music was carlos lol

ShayP

We need term limits, a balanced budget amendment, and fraud charges for anyone that doesn't keep their campaign promises.

Does Hoagland not understand open lines? Keep trying to call Trey!!!

*Sigh, just embrace the dank memes Hoagie. We can kick him out in 4 or be stuck with her for 8. Not optimal, but hopefully this wakes many Americans up to the needed change.

Quote from: norland2424 on August 10, 2016, 02:44:52 AM
his chan stalker might have killed him already lol

we should throw him a funeral. someone contact Amy. He loved her afterall

GravitySucks

Quote from: Empress on August 10, 2016, 02:44:09 AM
grey aliens are mexicans

illegal aliens are illegal aliens, no matter where they come from.

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on August 10, 2016, 02:45:30 AM
we should throw him a funeral. someone contact Amy. He loved her afterall

didnt rekcuf marry her already ?

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2016, 02:45:42 AM
illegal aliens are illegal aliens, no matter where they come from.

did you know norland doesn't have a social secuirty number? I asked him for his and he gave me his phone number lol

ShayP

This show went in a different direction.  I leave the room for a few minutes and I don't know what's going on.

ShayP

Quote from: Empress on August 10, 2016, 02:46:22 AM
did you know norland doesn't have a social secuirty number? I asked him for his and he gave me his phone number lol

Sounds like a hook-up.  ;)

Quote from: ShayP on August 10, 2016, 02:47:20 AM
This show went in a different direction.  I leave the room for a few minutes and I don't know what's going on.

I haven't really paid attention to it in awhile. Just dumb voices in the background. Too busy shitposting and making fun of Danny

zeebo

As long as both major parties believe in a onerous large federal government, there isn't much difference. We need term limits, a balanced budget amendment, and fraud charges for anyone that doesn't keep their campaign promises.

I'd add that all special interest funding of candidates should be banned.  Even better, just have simple public funding.  Give 'em all a public youtube channel along with some public debates to get their ideas across.  Would be cheap and much more fair and informational.  And while were at it, all political ads should be banned too, they're mostly junk.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on August 10, 2016, 02:47:20 AM

something about nazis , trump and aliens lol

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on August 10, 2016, 02:47:55 AM
Sounds like a hook-up.  ;)

i sent her the number 666 6666 with out checking the number count lol