• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: ShayP on October 28, 2017, 04:37:33 PM
Georgia Lambert.  Ugh?  No thanks.  No mood for Nurse Ratched and her crap.  Hoagie's inner circle is filled with fucktards.  I mean...why isn't Keith Laney on?  What happened to his "imaging panel?"  I read recently where they found Darth Vader's head on Mars.  Why isn't that a priority?  Pffft!

Seems like you might be disillusioned with the Hoagster there Shay.   Try Dietrich's show tonight at 10PM EDT at http://www.freedomslips.com/studioa.htm

Made up history, racist slurs, attacks on the listening audience, delusions of grandeur, hate mongering,  pleas for donations.  It pretty much has it all............

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 28, 2017, 04:49:41 PM
Seems like you might be disillusioned with the Hoagster there Shay.   Try Dietrich's show tonight at 10PM EDT at http://www.freedomslips.com/studioa.htm

Made up history, racist slurs, attacks on the listening audience, delusions of grandeur, hate mongering,  pleas for donations.  It pretty much has it all............

Thanks man.  :)   I'd love to but I doubt I can tonight.  I think you told me about it a while ago but with my schedule at the time I couldn't.  I skimmed through the thread a while back and he seems to be as crazy as ever.  ;)

Morgus

Quote from: ShayP on October 28, 2017, 04:37:33 PMI read recently where they found Darth Vader's head on Mars.  Why isn't that a priority?  Pffft!
Yep, the c2cam website reported on that story earlier this week:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/darth-vader-spotted-on-mars/

Lunger

Quote from: Nobody on October 28, 2017, 11:27:06 AM
Don't forget "rude" and "hilariously inept" as well.  :)

This was the description I was looking for.

Nobody

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 23, 2017, 12:29:43 AM
LOL   clusterfuck

Yes, somehow, I don't think Hoagland has a new friend in "Sarah." 

He's always had a hard time coping with criticism; I thought that was the primary reason behind his apparent reluctance to take listener phone calls.  After hearing that interchange with Sarah, however, I'm now convinced he's just not very good at coping with phone calls.

Hoagland had 30 minutes left in the show and couldn't give five to someone who claimed to have dated a cousin of Jack Ruby's to see where she might go with it?  Really?  Wow...talk about a wasted opportunity.

=Schlyder=

LOL holy fucking wild leaps of speculating and numbers crunching. LOL

Morgus

Hoagie's spending a lot of time tonight playing that guy's bumper music.
Its almost as bad as Noory's "Submerging Artists" bumper music...  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on October 28, 2017, 11:40:42 PM
Hoagie's spending a lot of time tonight playing that guy's bumper music.
Its almost as bad as Noory's "Submerging Artists" bumper music...  :o

Yeah, the shitty Tom Waits.  ::)

K_Dubb

Trump handing out rolls of paper towels in Puerto Rico was a ritual tossing-out of the pillars Jachin and Boaz.  I'm convinced he's just funning us now.

=Schlyder=

they are doing a lot of talking but not really saying a fucking thing LOL  hard to listen to.

Braaps!  What happened to KIYQ?  Did Hoagland piss off the boys in Vegas? 

I gotta admit, it is kind of nice to hear Uncle Hoagie's voice a couple, three times a year.

We have seen The Other Side of Midnight and it is us... move along..

Morgus

Robert Morningsky back again from last weekend about JFK.

astroguy

So ... by being on BlogTalkRadio, you can download the episodes directly.  No need to use an audio recorder to record your computer's audio output, and certainly no need to pay for "Club 19.5."  Do people - including him - not realize this?  By moving to that platform, if people had a modicum of sense, he'd lose the dozen people he has subscribing because now they really don't get anything.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: astroguy on October 29, 2017, 09:50:26 AM
So ... by being on BlogTalkRadio, you can download the episodes directly.  No need to use an audio recorder to record your computer's audio output, and certainly no need to pay for "Club 19.5."  Do people - including him - not realize this?

Shush, Richard will hear you.

Nobody

Do people - including him - not realize this? 

Perhaps a better question might be: Does he have the ability to disable downloads once he does realise this?

Can a forum member set us straight on how BTR works in that regard?  Their FAQ page is MIA.  :(

By moving to that platform, if people had a modicum of sense, he'd lose the dozen people he has subscribing because now they really don't get anything.

Au contraire:

Quote from: ShayP on October 27, 2017, 04:07:04 PM
It's been well over a year since I was a Club 19.5 member however I still get emails.

Just received this:

Dear Other Side of Midnight Family,

We are excited to bring you, our Club 19.5 inner circle members, the latest news on work coming out of the Enterprisemission.

In keeping with our promise to share with you first, we are making available to you an exclusive 3 part series interview with me, Richard C. Hoagland, spanning the journey of nearly 4 decades.

Your support enables the show to go on and the research to continue. Thank you!

Here's the link to the Part One: https://youtu.be/2v4gp4cOFns

In this amazing video...full of rare photos and a thorough background rich in detail and graphics, Hoagland joins the forum to account for indisputable facts regarding NASA.

Some of the topics dealt with in part 1 are:

• What's Torsion physics & what's the significance of 19,5?
• Why was NASA founded? Is NASA really military behind its civilian facade?
• What did Brookings advice regarding extra-terrestrial discoveries?
• Was JFK & Khrushchev removed due to their then covert plan to cooperate in space & reveal what the Deep State had found?
• What are they hiding on the moon?
• Could the Black Knight satellite be a remnant of Antediluvian technology?
• Did our ancestors colonize the solar system?
• Did humans live on Mars? The update on this stunning body of work to be revealed in his/Enterprisemission's new book..."The Hidden History of Mars: A War in Heaven

Get ready for Episode 2 of this 3 part series...

To get our notices as soon as possible. Please make sure we have your primary email address. If you use this email address only with PayPal, then, please, send the email address best for reaching you.

Stay Tuned ...:)

Richard C. Hoagland

It's laughable that he states the club member's support helps the show "to go on and the research to continue."

(NB: I don't say the above is anything worthwhile, only that Hoagland is, at long last, making a belated attempt to offer Club Not-Quite-Twenty members a "benefit" [however dubious, distasteful, or stupid] other than the ability to download past episodes of his grotty show.)

Perhaps his wheeling out the stunning "amazing" video at this point in time serves as confirmation that Hoagland has no control over programme downloads after all and he's making the offer in the hopes of stemming the flood of cancelled subscriptions?

Pablo Smash

Quote from: ShayP on October 27, 2017, 04:07:04 PM
Your support enables the show to go on and the research to continue. Thank you!

Hoglands definition or "research" is finding the cheapest method possible to get his clusterfuck of a podcast on the air and investigating new methods on how to continue to scam his brainless fans. At $10 a sucker, he doesn't need many to pay the rent and keep Robin off his back.

Well since it is on blogtalk, I've downloaded and am giving last nights show a listen.

It's really my exposure to OSOM of any length.   It is just as horrid as I ever imagined it to be.    ::)