• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Nobody

That Mike Spent spot is really something.  I don't think anyone has ever ordered me to "be cool" before.

zeebo

Quote from: Nobody on June 25, 2017, 10:34:47 PM
That Mike Spent spot is really something.  I don't think anyone has ever ordered me to "be cool" before.

Only someone really cool can do that.

trostol

i think someone is bbqing here at near 1 am..and smells good

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 25, 2017, 10:33:10 PM
Oh dear.  Where is TigerLily?  The room isn't complete without her. :(
Knapp night, or is Dingle-Dave doing submerging artists (last Sunday of the month)?

Lilith

Quote from: trostol on June 25, 2017, 10:36:35 PM

That might be me grilling an Italian Sausage sub....

dunno ...

gabrielle

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 25, 2017, 10:37:06 PM
Knapp night, or is Dingle-Dave doing submerging artists (last Sunday of the month)?

I think they drowned. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 25, 2017, 10:37:06 PM
I just PMed her.  I hope she shows. ;)

lol everything is always so dubious -  his scheduled guest the UFO satellite guy 'had an accident and suffered a concussion' - so he found this guy Curtis who is part of the project, Hoagie concerned for the concussed guest worriedly asks Curtis how the concussed guy is doing and how 'the accident happened'.  Curtis has no real answer 'i spoke to him before this happened and he's fine' lol  Hoagie responds 'well he was having blurred vision, that's a sign of something terrible going on' Curtis ain't worried - I have a feeling Curtis has never met the guy in person, this is a group of Internet pals/dreamers, no satellite is being launched.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on June 25, 2017, 10:36:35 PM

It's me. Burgers using a really HUGE fire.

gabrielle

Randy's doughnuts.....must be brilliant.   Are they sugar coated? 

K_Dubb

Quote from: astroguy on June 25, 2017, 10:31:27 PM
Okay, if he's live, is it the guy talking about launching his own satellite?  Or am I listening to a wrong stream again?

Crater boy!  The lady last night was questioning crater dating and would love to have had your instant rebuttal.

trostol

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 25, 2017, 10:42:17 PM
lol everything is always so dubious -  his scheduled guest the UFO satellite guy 'had an accident and suffered a concussion' - so he found this guy Curtis who is part of the project, Hoagie concerned for the concussed guest worriedly asks Curtis how the concussed guy is doing and how 'the accident happened'.  Curtis has no real answer 'i spoke to him before this happened and he's fine' lol  Hoagie responds 'well he was having blurred vision, that's a sign of something terrible going on' Curtis ain't worried - I have a feeling Curtis has never met the guy in person, this is a group of Internet pals/dreamers, no satellite is being launched.
;D ;D ;D ;D

zeebo

"We can't assume the audience knows anything."  -- RCH    :D

astroguy

This is really boring. I'm working on my talk for ComicCon instead.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 25, 2017, 10:42:54 PM
It's me. Burgers using a really HUGE fire.
Way to go, man especially when you live underwater, lol. ;D

astroguy

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2017, 10:43:32 PM
Crater boy!  The lady last night was questioning crater dating and would love to have had your instant rebuttal.
Hey -- if you know someone with the audio and can hook me up, I'll provide that rebuttal forthwith.

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 25, 2017, 10:43:32 PM
Braaaps, K_Dubb! ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on June 25, 2017, 10:28:44 PM
good evening Folks.  It is so lovely to hear Hoagie and join you.

Hi Ms Gabrielle.  Nice to have Hoagie live. Like his music choices . Eh?

zeebo

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 25, 2017, 10:42:57 PM
Musk?  Aftershave or Elon? ;D

The Tesla guy .... I think Hoagie's Musk can be found in a Bolo tie gift set though.

Cut this guy loose Hoagie, give John Brandenburg a call and talk that Martian talk baby.

Quote from: Nobody on June 25, 2017, 10:34:47 PM
Even the commercials are targeted to teenagers - of the 1960's-70's.  lol.   ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dyna-X

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 25, 2017, 10:42:17 PM
The other team member was on MITD at one point. Gravity Sucks and I  thought they needed a lot of help...lets put it that way.