• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 03, 2017, 11:33:14 PM
I think this is the painting in question, a Resurrection by Perugino.  Somebody tell Hoagie.

Oil on wood and panel painting is the best stuff. Says "albrecht."

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 11:37:00 PM
Oil on wood and panel painting is the best stuff. Says "albrecht."

Yep.  Farrell was a lot closer with his guess of Raphael; he used a very similar layout in this one

K_Dubb

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 03, 2017, 11:43:29 PM

Haha that is beautiful I see the orb is on the agenda though lord knows if they'll get to it

comaphobe

Quote from: ShayP on June 03, 2017, 11:28:54 PM
Speaking of 'braaps.'  I was listening and there were a lot of braaps.  Hoagie should embrace braaps.  Even provide us more.  :D

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 03, 2017, 11:33:14 PM
I think this is the painting in question, a Resurrection by Perugino.  Somebody tell Hoagie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francesco_al_Prato_Resurrection
Good find, K_Dubb, and thanks!  I can now stop mindlessly scrolling through "Italian Renaissance paintings at the Vatican"!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 03, 2017, 11:55:50 PM
Sisi is Isis backwards Hoagie is on fire
I'm not listening but replying to post as a good bb game going on. But assuredly the "ISIS" connection to the old god, space station, etc  is going on? Or does only Clyde make the "connections?" Remember there were carrots given to China (or the Pope and/or Obama)  because of their moon stuff.

albrecht

Quote from: Étouffée on June 03, 2017, 11:59:21 PM

Prado has some stuff that makes old Art guests or even RCH stuff seem sane and non-violent. There is nothing new in the world.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2017, 12:00:16 AM
I'm not listening but replying to post as a good bb game going on. But assuredly the "ISIS" connection to the old god, space station, etc  is going on? Or does only Clyde make the "connections?" Remember there were carrots given to China (or the Pope and/or Obama)  because of their moon stuff.

The Egyptian president, I think.  He used to think Hillary was Isis, now he needs a new one.

Nah.

Dr. MD MD

Why does Hoagie need breaks if there are no commercials? Does he really need this much time to get his shit together every show?  ???

K_Dubb

Quote from: Étouffée on June 03, 2017, 11:59:21 PM
Good find, K_Dubb, and thanks!  I can now stop mindlessly scrolling through "Italian Renaissance paintings at the Vatican"!

Sure, I got a better look at it in the background of Obama's visit, enough to see it was a Resurrection.  Google Renaissance Resurrection paintings and there it is.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2017, 12:04:22 AM
The Egyptian president, I think.  He used to think Hillary was Isis, now he needs a new one.

Nah.
Darn, where is Hawass!  ;) A new guy into the cover up.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2017, 12:07:53 AM
Darn, where is Hawass!  ;) A new guy into the cover up.

The big question is, will he have a clothing line of pseudo-safari duds?

comaphobe

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 04, 2017, 12:04:59 AM
Why does Hoagie need breaks if there are no commercials? Does he really need this much time to get his shit together every show?  ???

His bumper music seems to be borrowed from VH-1. Two full songs per break buttered up with robot hooker's 19.5 telethon opportunities.

K_Dubb

Abortive early break attempt.  His heart is not in this  :(

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2017, 12:09:54 AM
The big question is, will he have a clothing line of pseudo-safari duds?
Ha. Yep. The thing I noticed early was the lack of footwear in his fashion line. Should be the first for someone really, especially to trek etc?

Rix Gins

Ha, a grand braaps.  Michelle gets on and they loose Richard.  Priceless.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2017, 12:23:19 AM
Ha. Yep. The thing I noticed early was the lack of footwear in his fashion line. Should be the first for someone really, especially to trek etc?

Haha some authentic egyptian mandals would have been appropriate.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 04, 2017, 12:42:10 AM
Ha, a grand braaps.  Michelle gets on and they loose Richard.  Priceless.

Hoagie has left the building

Dr. MD MD

I just hope these aliens aren't religious fundamentalists who feel the need to blow people up who don't believe what they do.  ;)

Rix Gins

Richard said that wasn't Michelle, but it sure sounded like it to me.