Author Topic: The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread  (Read 4455268 times)

Re: The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread
« Reply #115650 on: February 18, 2019, 12:01:35 PM »
Well if the worst happens I am going to bid on his personal papers. I have 36 dollars in my Paypal account.

Goldmine. Imagine the technology and ideas he's been sitting on.

THE TESLA OF TORSION FIELD PHYSICS PASSES AWAY  :'(

« Reply #115651 on: February 23, 2019, 01:10:27 AM »

…With a special visit from Richard to update us on Robin’s condition.

« Reply #115652 on: February 24, 2019, 10:14:55 AM »
According to Robert Morningstar's FB page, Robin Falkov is under sedation in an ABQ hospital. I'm glad she had the sense at least to get to a proper hospital rather than relying on her "miracle" homeopathic bullshit.

« Reply #115653 on: February 24, 2019, 02:50:52 PM »
According to Robert Morningstar's FB page, Robin Falkov is under sedation in an ABQ hospital. I'm glad she had the sense at least to get to a proper hospital rather than relying on her "miracle" homeopathic bullshit.
In the last 15min of last night's show Hoagie came on and reported that about Robin Falkov and asked the audience for healing energy thoughts directed at her.

« Reply #115654 on: February 28, 2019, 12:26:51 AM »

Noory just asked for prayers for Robin Falkov - colon cancer and if she's in a medically induced coma it must be near the end.

My dad died of that and there was no induced coma though the last couple of days I wish and I bet he wished they'd have done that but nobody even asked or suggested. it's a brutal end, people should not have to be conscious through it.

« Reply #115655 on: February 28, 2019, 03:38:47 AM »
In the last 15min of last night's show Hoagie came on and reported that about Robin Falkov and asked the audience for healing energy thoughts directed at her.

So like uh, prayers?

« Reply #115656 on: March 04, 2019, 08:34:16 AM »
Mike Bara reports the death of Robin Falkov, yesterday, 3rd March.

« Reply #115657 on: March 06, 2019, 04:19:31 PM »
Mike Bara reports the death of Robin Falkov, yesterday, 3rd March.

Without Robin, it won't be long before Hoaggie goes.  Then who will we have to kick around?

« Reply #115658 on: March 08, 2019, 12:44:30 AM »

Awww damn  :(

Losing your partner at any age is devastating, unbearable for some, but in older people it can be the end as well for the surviving half. I hope Richard has the strength to go on, I listen to his show because he's got some charisma, I don't know if he's a con man or just a dreamer caught up in his dreams of heroic deeds of science. I've heard him mention his heart attack many times but never heard him refer to Robin having cancer.

« Reply #115659 on: March 08, 2019, 08:51:41 AM »
Awww damn  :(

Losing your partner at any age is devastating, unbearable for some, but in older people it can be the end as well for the surviving half. I hope Richard has the strength to go on, I listen to his show because he's got some charisma, I don't know if he's a con man or just a dreamer caught up in his dreams of heroic deeds of science. I've heard him mention his heart attack many times but never heard him refer to Robin having cancer.

It was colon cancer, diagnosed in 2013. Initially she refused surgery, relying on some New Age claptrap called a "Physiospect device." Some sources say that she eventually did allow surgery.

http://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t1055-robin-falkov-has-cancer