• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Juan

I haven't checked this thread in a while. I'm sure one of you can tell me where to listen to the new shows.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on March 24, 2017, 09:48:49 AM
I haven't checked this thread in a while. I'm sure one of you can tell me where to listen to the new shows.
C2C most Sunday nights.  We meet in the George Knapp Thread.  Most Sunday nights. ;) ;D

expat

This today from The Great Hoagland:
----------------------------------------------
"Club 19.5 Members!! You've been patient, you've been faithful, and now - the GIFTS will begin! There is a broadcast coming up in the next few days that to even KNOW about you need to be in Club 19.5...

So watch your email and we'll tell you when and where and how - we can't give it away too soon...!!!"

Jackstar

the GIFTS will begin!

GET IT FUCKING TOGETHER, SHITHEAD Golly, It's Finally Talking Sense!

zeebo

Quote from: expat on March 24, 2017, 03:25:23 PM
...There is a broadcast coming up in the next few days that to even KNOW about you need to be in Club 19.5...

He's letting us know there are things we need to know, but only if we're in the know.

PaulAtreides

Club 19.5 Members!! You've been patient, you've been faithful, and now - the GIFTS will commence:

This Sunday at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern - TUNE IN at talkradio.co.uk as Captain Hoagland is interviewed LIVE by Howard Hughes of the BBC on Howard's commercial radio station!

SMS TALK to 87222, Call-in in the UK is 0344 499 100 [from the US that is +44 344 499 1000]

RCH will be discussing the groundbreaking and vitally important new discoveries of his latest book and life's work!

These revelations have implications into saving the planet right now - and just by listening, you will be part of the Awakening! Welcome to new insights, new information, and the Ultimate Game Changer !   

*For a limited time, a recording of this live broadcast will also be available to Club 19.5 members - details to follow...

ShayP

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 26, 2017, 06:09:45 AM
Club 19.5 Members!! You've been patient, you've been faithful, and now - the GIFTS will commence:

This Sunday at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern - TUNE IN at talkradio.co.uk as Captain Hoagland is interviewed LIVE by Howard Hughes of the BBC on Howard's commercial radio station!

SMS TALK to 87222, Call-in in the UK is 0344 499 100 [from the US that is +44 344 499 1000]

RCH will be discussing the groundbreaking and vitally important new discoveries of his latest book and life's work!

These revelations have implications into saving the planet right now - and just by listening, you will be part of the Awakening! Welcome to new insights, new information, and the Ultimate Game Changer !   

*For a limited time, a recording of this live broadcast will also be available to Club 19.5 members - details to follow...

I received that email and haven't been a member in over a year.

So this is the gift members get?  LOL!  They get a download of Hoagie being interviewed by Howard Hughes.  Laughable.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2017, 07:46:27 AM

So this is the gift members get?  LOL!  They get a download of Hoagie being interviewed by Howard Hughes.  Laughable.

The interview that promises a free ebook by Christmas? 

To be fair, I don't think he specified which Christmas.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2017, 07:46:27 AM

Ha!  What's next?  Art Bell providing a download of him being interviewed by The Stalker? ;)

Morgus

Won't this new episode of Howard Hughes's show (The Unexplained) appear in his own free archive at his website in a few days anyway?

Morgus

damon

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2017, 04:02:16 PM
Hoagie's interview with Howard Hughes is on now.
Link to audio stream:
http://talkradio.co.uk/live
Im listening Morgus thanks for the info

expat

It was New Yorker cartoonist Peter Steiner who invented "On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog". RCH loves to claim other ppls work as his own

Quote from: expat on March 26, 2017, 04:15:46 PM
It was New Yorker cartoonist Peter Steiner who invented "On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog". RCH loves to claim other ppls work as his own

He also claims to have been a rock star.

expat

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 26, 2017, 04:43:44 PM
So far - nothing.

Just the usual nonsense:

- NASA is an adjunct of DoD
- The Brookings Report said keep quiet about ETs

IT'S NOT FUCKING TRUE

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2017, 04:02:16 PM
Hoagie's interview with Howard Hughes is on now.
Link to audio stream:
http://talkradio.co.uk/live
So this is a new interview with RCH, not the one already posted? As I recall the last time he was on with Howard Hughes RCH was a bit testy after he was asked some questions. Surprised he chose that venue to hawk his, supposedly, upcoming "lifework" book. Though, I guess, RCH is burning so many bridges the choices are slimmer than it used to be. I like Howard's show though and so will check out once it is posted.

GravitySucks

Quote from: expat on March 26, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

expat

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2017, 04:55:39 PM
So this is a new interview with RCH, not the one already posted? As I recall the last time he was on with Howard Hughes RCH was a bit testy after he was asked some questions.

Yes. https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2015/06/richard-hoaglands-incredible-arrogance.html

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2017, 05:01:12 PM
How long is Howard Hughes' show? 1 hour or 2?

From what I understand, he has two shows that are independent. A podcast that agerages just iver an hour and a radio show. I have never listened to the radio show.

Morgus

The online schedule indicates the next show starts 2 hours after, but Howard just mentioned 20minutes to go, so maybe its about 90min long with commercials?

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2017, 05:01:12 PM
How long is Howard Hughes' show? 1 hour or 2?

It's three hours live every Sunday at 5 EST. The podcast he uploads to his website is a totally different show but they have the same title.

zeebo

Quote from: expat on March 26, 2017, 04:46:35 PM
- The Brookings Report said keep quiet about ETs

IT'S NOT FUCKING TRUE

To Hoagie that document is better proof than an actual ET signal.