• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 10, 2017, 04:45:09 PM
Speaking of jews, what happened to that one jew poster who was constantly threatening MV?

He married Trump's daughter.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 04:48:00 PM
He married Trump's daughter.

He would be so lucky.

No, I am talking about the jew who was sperging about forum users talking about jews and threatening MV.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 10, 2017, 04:51:54 PM
He would be so lucky.

No, I am talking about the jew who was sperging about forum users talking about jews and threatening MV.

You?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 01:49:24 PM
Who said they were the best liberal minds? Oh yeah, the person who captioned the video. It just has to be true!

i dunno. i've no idea what the video was actually about. for all i know, the girl opening the can had just come out of a coma after five years and was demonstrating a heroic recovery. it was amusing so see how the crowd was so intent on watching the can being opened.... so i kinda went with the flow........  ;D

edit: then again... i do farm tours for inner city kids. during those tours, it isn't unusual for them to comment on the horses in the fields. of course i correct them by pointing out that they aren't horses.... they're cattle. maybe the kids in the video had never seen a hand operated can opener.  ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 01:55:55 PM
Might be if it rolled off and hit something.  ;D
The reason there's a law like that here in Ohio is to prevent car thefts.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the cops here don't give a shit about it though, and would only ticket you if you did something to piss them off.

albrecht

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 05:34:52 PM
edit: then again... i do farm tours for inner city kids.  out that they aren't horses.... they're cattle. maybe the kids in the video had never seen a hand operated can opener.  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkblLU_OA08

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

edit: then again... i do farm tours for inner city kids. during those tours, it isn't unusual for them to comment on the horses in the fields. of course i correct them by pointing out that they aren't horses.... they're cattle. maybe the kids in the video had never seen a hand operated can opener.  ;)
When I was growing up we had some city folk move in next door.  One day we cooked up a turkey that I had raised for 4h.  The neighbor kids were over and we offered them some, and they replied "we don't eat turkey."  My mom asked "what do you eat on Thanksgiving then?" and they replied "turkey, but that comes from the store"

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on January 10, 2017, 08:08:54 PM
The reason there's a law like that here in Ohio is to prevent car thefts.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the cops here don't give a shit about it though, and would only ticket you if you did something to piss them off.

not to mention that ones car insurance may not be worthy of a claim if the car was stolen with such a law in place.

Jackstar

I honestly gave that article a shot. It's scintillatingly insipid.

Whelp, I guess I am not watching Star Trek TNG anymore.

What an utter faggot Patrick Stewart has become.

https://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/821700963354419200

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 18, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

Oh, Patrick will be so upset you won't be watching. He's from Huddersfield, too.  ;D

Boo Patrick, how could you be so mean to the racist bastard?  :-\

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 08:21:52 PM
Janeway is the best way.

You can rape and kill my family.  You can set fire to my dog.  You can cut my limbs off.

But you cannot, will not, shall not, say Janeway is the best Star Trek Captain and get away with it.

Not on my watch.

I hereby announce you as my sworn enemy.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 18, 2017, 08:31:42 PM
You can rape and kill my family.  You can set fire to my dog.  You can cut my limbs off.

But you cannot, will not, shall not, say Janeway is the best Star Trek Captain and get away with it.

Not on my watch.

Janeway is KOK's alpha trigger.

Yorkshire pud

Not on my watch.

Apart from black people, women and your own self loathing with your repressed homosexuality, what else do you dribble over in your hours of angst?

Quote from: News Justin on January 18, 2017, 08:47:27 PM
Apart from black people, women and your own self loathing with your repressed homosexuality, what else do you dribble over in your hours of angst?

..... jello pudding .... prolly tapioca .....

the_Stranger

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 18, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

That's the spirit, once the network see the ratings start tanking they'll replace his ass quickfast.
Riker was really the main man on that show anyway.

paladin1991

Not on my watch.

Well, I dunno.  I have a hard time picturing the other Captains sauntering over with a pitcher of Martini's and wearing nothing more than a saucy smile.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 19, 2017, 02:42:35 PM

C'mon Kunt of Kunts; you can tell us, you're going to give in at last aren't you? All those years of lying to yourself. Why else would you try and make gravy from someone trans if not to highlight your inner demons?  ;)

PrairieGhost

Found on reddit:

Feminist on flight to march in Yemen!