• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2017, 06:09:37 PM
Like I said-  I will call anybody who want to be "he" a "him" and "she" a "her."  What people do and prefer makes no difference to me.  However, they are asking me to defy logic and a thousand of years of tradition because "they" want to be called "them."

I don't know if you have noticed when you read a book- but when you refer to "them" you refer to a group.  Not an individual.  It would be like somebody demanding that I call them "God" because that is their preferred name... You actually don't get to decide what others do and ignore logic. 

***I have a transgender lady working for me.  The day she told me I asked what she preferred- she or him until things were "official" (it may seem rude- but I really had no idea what the correct term was or when I was supposed to change.)  She said she wanted to live as a lady and that has been it ever since.  Now what if she said that she no longer wanted a gender and wanted to be called them?  I really don't know.  I want to be respectful of individuals- but that simply is not the way it works.  I have always wanted to be a saber tooth tiger- but they will not allow me to change the species on my legal paperwork...
Likely all you need to do is "self-identify" as such and and you are a saber-tooth tiger. (Though, I think, you must identify as an animal that currently exists to gain legal status? I will leave that to the leftist judges to determine.)
http://theweek.com/articles/552648/meet-peoplewho-dont-identify-human

ps: a year or so ago there was a semi-frequent poster on BG, from Canada I recall, who took on animal forms. One of the few who I really thought: "this guy needs serious help and doesn't seem joking or trolling." He also posted about police activity, drama with him and various teachers, living in mom's basement, and never even got a driver's license. And he would post lots of badly taken photos as him when he was in his "animal form" and long screeds about what he could do in that animal-form. I hope he got the help he needed. Or, considering this age, has some kind of electronic passport/ID so that that official documents change depending on how he "identifies" that day.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2017, 06:20:29 PM
ps: a year or so ago there was a semi-frequent poster on BG, from Canada I recall, who took on animal forms. One of the few who I really thought: "this guy needs serious help and doesn't seem joking or trolling." He also posted about police activity, drama with him and various teachers, living in mom's basement, and never even got a driver's license. And he would post lots of badly taken photos as him when he was in his "animal form" and long screeds about what he could do in that animal-form. I hope he got the help he needed. Or, considering this age, has some kind of electronic passport/ID so that that official documents change depending on how he "identifies" that day.

How did I miss this?

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 13, 2017, 07:11:13 PM
How did I miss this?
You probably were doing show prep, working, moving, or getting jumped and robbed. For what is is worth his handle was "Kevin I am a hybrid." He posted in his thread and others. Not sure if BG redesigned search and archive will do Kevin justice. He posted some amazing pics n drawings of when he was an animal.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10381.180

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on November 13, 2017, 07:11:13 PM
How did I miss this?
I kind of wish I had.  He was definitely one of the stranger ones and that's saying a lot for BellGab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2017, 06:09:37 PM
Like I said-  I will call anybody who want to be "he" a "him" and "she" a "her."  What people do and prefer makes no difference to me.  However, they are asking me to defy logic and a thousand of years of tradition because "they" want to be called "them."

I don't know if you have noticed when you read a book- but when you refer to "them" you refer to a group.  Not an individual.  It would be like somebody demanding that I call them "God" because that is their preferred name... You actually don't get to decide what others do and ignore logic. 

***I have a transgender lady working for me.  The day she told me I asked what she preferred- she or him until things were "official" (it may seem rude- but I really had no idea what the correct term was or when I was supposed to change.)  She said she wanted to live as a lady and that has been it ever since.  Now what if she said that she no longer wanted a gender and wanted to be called them?  I really don't know.  I want to be respectful of individuals- but that simply is not the way it works.  I have always wanted to be a saber tooth tiger- but they will not allow me to change the species on my legal paperwork...

Wonder Twin powers activate! Form of a saber tooth tiger. Shape of a rectal thermometer.  :D

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2017, 07:45:35 PM
I kind of wish I had.  He was definitely one of the stranger ones and that's saying a lot for BellGab.

He  was  interesting.  One of those people you just know would have made a great caller back when coast was hosted by somebody able to do more than take a question and hang up...

He was very unique- but I could not recall his name... I hope he is alright.

Gd5150

Quote from: Taaroa on November 14, 2017, 06:44:38 PM
"For 28-year-old Andie, who chooses not to identify as a specific gender (and uses the pronoun they),"

::)
According to the so-called “pro science” left, our sexuality is predetermined at birth, but gender is a choice. God bless those goofy bastards. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 16, 2017, 06:50:45 PM
https://twitter.com/Talkmaster/status/931257460748365830

LOL
Her expression makes me think maybe some of her members are being peacefully held by some Muslims after some missionary work or travel and this was a part of whatever ransom or plea by this woman that they are quickly beheaded and not tortured or raped to death as Muslims are wont to do.

Kidnostad3

Men who have balls spread their legs when they sit.  It’s an anatomical imperative.  For male feminists and Sissy Pants, not so much. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 18, 2017, 12:41:28 PM
Men who have balls spread their legs when they sit.  It’s an anatomical imperative.  For male feminists and Sissy Pants, not so much.
;D

Taaroa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 18, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

Physical differences between the sexes seems to be forgotten frequently, like by the woman punched.

I wouldn't complain about trivial bullshit to someone who looks physically stronger than me and likely to throw punches, but apparently she never learned that lesson before now.  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: WildCard on November 19, 2017, 08:46:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7c8Y4qplSM

fireworks @ 9
What a great example of what an atrocious joke higher education has become. $200k to sit in a room with a bunch of unaccomplished closed minded idiots who think they know everything. We can stop pretending pieces of paper that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars mean anything in the real world. 90% of them would be totally worthless if they weren’t a “ticket” required to interviewing for a job. Those same tickets on average at best result in a job at Starbucks. Who would ever sit through this trash.