Author Topic: What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?  (Read 225034 times)

Re: What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?
« Reply #4830 on: July 04, 2019, 03:02:28 PM »
Pudophile, for an alleged master of the English language, I find your ability to comprehend it sadly lacking.  I am giving you a passing grade for the day, but it is unfortunately a D-.

I have put together the following info-graphic to illustrate the phrase "went right over his head":

* 04JUL2019.jpg (70.94 kB)

I think if you apply yourself, and think about it really hard, you might get an embarrassed chuckle.  I know I did.

Keep your chin up, Champ!

« Reply #4831 on: July 04, 2019, 03:09:14 PM »
America is dead.

hes_right_you_know.jpg

« Reply #4832 on: July 04, 2019, 03:11:37 PM »
Sandman- thank you for posting these stories and links. Very informative.

I have heard women on talk shows complaining about Nike disrespecting the legacy of Betsy Ross. The left appears to be eating each other- and that is a good thing.

No worries, if anyone wants garments with the 'Betsy Ross' flag on it I came across Nine Line Apparel.

https://www.ninelineapparel.com/pages/about-us

Here's the T I ordered for myself and for my kids.

For those interested- here's live coverage of today's festivities. For those who hate to see people united and having a good time- take the day off.

Nice.  Thanks for link.  I have a nephew who just made it through basic training at Lackland AFB.  I think he'd like something from there.

« Reply #4833 on: July 04, 2019, 03:14:28 PM »
The response is tepid at best

Noory must have been planning a Beantown invasion.

« Reply #4834 on: July 04, 2019, 03:19:07 PM »
Hey Pud- I dub thee the Eeyore of Bellgab- and everything else in life. You've already been ejected from of England, and although Americans are among the most forgiving of people worldwide- you really chap the American ass- and that's saying something.

nearest shell

This holiday has got to be rough on you, being English and celebrating the Fourth of July- it's almost like walking around kicking your own ass all day.

So get with the program, you're in United States of America now, we're not thrilled about you being here either, but we do encourage you to join in the cornucopia of excesses of the day.

LOL.  The Pud.  Sponges away in the U.S.A., while hating the country and The Prez.  God bless America.

« Reply #4835 on: July 04, 2019, 03:21:55 PM »
Nice.  Thanks for link.  I have a nephew who just made it through basic training at Lackland AFB.  I think he'd like something from there.

Anytime, IO. I've seen some of the training videos and they are intensive- good on your nephew for toughing it out. My nephew just returned from a tour in Afghanistan and is now based in Alaska. I admire these young people for being up to it and willing to serve.

Happy Fourth!!! 

« Reply #4837 on: July 04, 2019, 03:44:53 PM »
Anytime, IO. I've seen some of the training videos and they are intensive- good on your nephew for toughing it out. My nephew just returned from a tour in Afghanistan and is now based in Alaska. I admire these young people for being up to it and willing to serve.

Happy Fourth!!!
Right on, Pye!  Enjoy and celebrate The Fourth!

« Reply #4838 on: July 04, 2019, 04:20:34 PM »
Isn't this the 21st Century? Aren't tanks on the Washington Mall just a tad bit anachronistic in this age of hyper sonic delivery systems. Apparently the McDonald wants to re-fight World War II. President Heel Spurs doesn't even know which muscles to flex. Pathetic waste of precious tax payer dollars! It does get the hormones flowing in his mindless base! Euphoria for the trailer park republicans that's what its really about anyway!

« Reply #4839 on: July 04, 2019, 06:11:34 PM »

No, it's what it looks like in DC right now.

Same thing after what your people have done to it.

« Reply #4840 on: July 04, 2019, 06:12:51 PM »
Isn't this the 21st Century? Aren't tanks on the Washington Mall just a tad bit anachronistic in this age of hyper sonic delivery systems. Apparently the McDonald wants to re-fight World War II. President Heel Spurs doesn't even know which muscles to flex. Pathetic waste of precious tax payer dollars! It does get the hormones flowing in his mindless base! Euphoria for the trailer park republicans that's what its really about anyway!

« Reply #4841 on: July 04, 2019, 07:36:38 PM »

He did say there'd be new Sherman tanks though..  ::)

« Reply #4842 on: July 04, 2019, 08:56:05 PM »
A full week would a cool parade, but it looks like they're starting with just one day, and the SJWs are losing their shit over even that - LOL
https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/straight-pride-boston-parade-permit.html
Yeah, you almost have to run speacialty engines now, and how many people have the time to look for a new engine, let alone a different engine for each catagory of search. Search engine dorking doesn't even work the way it used to   :(

Bloody hell. I was half joking... When people in my family complain about "gay pride" parades I usually remind them that they are fee to host a straight pride parade. I just never thought anybody would actually bother. Part of me thinks that it is an elaborate troll...

It would be fun to watch the outrage that it will probably cause. I would not attend unless they could promise at least 1000 angry protesters openly weeping and screaming at the participants

« Reply #4843 on: July 04, 2019, 09:10:19 PM »

I wonder how much it's going to cost?

According to the Washington post, the parks service is putting 2.5 million in for it. Probably a few bucks for the army transporting the tanks as well.

I read the globe and mail today. Headline: "With tanks and fighter jets, Donald Trump turns fourth of July celebrations into parade of military might." I rolled my eyes wondering if the jackass was going to emulate the soviet union with tanks, rocket launchers and troops parading past.

Then it came out a few displays of tanks and APC's, and the blue angels is what they are upset about. I guarantee that the US spends more sending their planes around the world to air shows for the public in other countries to enjoy than they will on this. Last year, I was treated to the Blue angels doing a great performance at a show that I attended. Why not allow the American public enjoy the same show on a day of celebration that other nations do?