Author What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?  (Read 157555 times)

Re: What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?
« Reply #3690 on: November 22, 2017, 09:54:28 AM »
Don't let your kids hug relatives!
http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/girl-scouts-force-kids-hug-relatives-holiday-season/story?id=51275036

This thread should really be called "What are the Mouth Breathers Losing Their Shit About Today"

« Reply #3691 on: November 22, 2017, 10:59:59 AM »
This thread should really be called "What are the Mouth Breathers Losing Their Shit About Today"

You are being very unkind to those of us with deviated septum’s and associated sinus issues.

« Reply #3692 on: November 22, 2017, 12:09:23 PM »
You are being very unkind to those of us with deviated septum’s and associated sinus issues.
Obviously an ableist bigot.

« Reply #3693 on: November 22, 2017, 06:32:49 PM »

No doubt!   Actually just got the splints and packing removed this afternoon from last week's deviated septum surgery.
I'm a mouth breather no more!   

« Reply #3694 on: November 23, 2017, 05:54:01 AM »
No doubt!   Actually just got the splints and packing removed this afternoon from last week's deviated septum surgery.
I'm a mouth breather no more!

It's a thanksgiving miracle

« Reply #3695 on: November 23, 2017, 08:52:09 AM »
It's a thanksgiving miracle

It is!  Got me out of  fighting the mob at Walmart tonight.    8)

« Reply #3696 on: November 25, 2017, 04:16:23 AM »
This thread should really be called "What are the Mouth BreathersCucks Losing Their Shit About Today"

FIFY, you SJW!

No tanks necessary, hItler...

« Reply #3698 on: November 27, 2017, 12:56:19 PM »

https://pjmedia.com/trending/teachers-attend-lggbdtttiqqaap-sensitivity-training-wtf/
LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP???  I wish they'd should a little sensitivity and inclusivity for those of us battling the dreaded TTP (Tongue Twister Phobia).

« Reply #3700 on: November 27, 2017, 02:27:29 PM »
'omitted “polyspecieamorus.”  It’s an intentional slight, I just know it!

Fuck 'em.  Fuck 'em all.  I don't care what they suck on,  kiss, bend over for ...fuck 'em all.  'They 'are all equally worthless.'  Meatbags the lot of 'em.
I see no reason why any of these fucktards are special.  Been fucked over at a job, join the club.  Been cut off on the highway, join the club.  When the cashier one station over said 'next' instead of coming over and getting you, join the club.  There.  Now.  You have all been 'included.'  Fuck off.  Often.  (See what I did there?  I just included all of those meatbags.) 

« Reply #3701 on: November 27, 2017, 02:44:18 PM »
They omitted “polyspecieamorus.”  It’s an intentional slight, I just know it!
Hater!  Wait a minute.  They need to include vaguely loveable haters to be inclusive and non-judgemental.  Vaguely loveable hater haters!  Wait a minute...

« Reply #3702 on: November 27, 2017, 02:44:56 PM »
Hater!  Wait a minute.  They need to include vaguely loveable haters to be inclusive and non-judgemental.  Vaguely loveable hater haters!  Wait a minute...

Do you guys wear Heather Wade masks when you do it?

« Reply #3703 on: November 27, 2017, 02:47:47 PM »
Fuck 'em.  Fuck 'em all.  I don't care what they suck on,  kiss, bend over for ...fuck 'em all.  'They 'are all equally worthless.'  Meatbags the lot of 'em.
I see no reason why any of these fucktards are special.  Been fucked over at a job, join the club.  Been cut off on the highway, join the club.  When the cashier one station over said 'next' instead of coming over and getting you, join the club.  There.  Now.  You have all been 'included.'  Fuck off.  Often.  (See what I did there?  I just included all of those meatbags.)
Fucking losers looking for excuses.  Throw their asses in the jungle and see how they're included.

« Reply #3704 on: November 27, 2017, 02:56:03 PM »
Do you guys wear Heather Wade masks when you do it?
I save those for scaring the neighbors and turning on Art.

« Reply #3705 on: November 27, 2017, 06:56:05 PM »

Well put.  It’s called adult life.  Suck it up!

« Reply #3706 on: November 27, 2017, 07:46:08 PM »

lololololol

« Reply #3707 on: November 27, 2017, 07:54:18 PM »

lololololol

Nothing short of on-camera seppuku will suffice.

« Reply #3708 on: November 28, 2017, 02:32:34 AM »
Nothing short of on-camera seppuku will suffice.

« Reply #3709 on: November 28, 2017, 02:55:22 PM »
"“You ever seen a slave ship? They can find a billion year old dinosaur bone but can’t find any slave ships,” -some Rapper I've never heard of who is going to now investigate whether slavery was real. (Previously he had a "go fund me" to help prove the flat-earth theory.)
http://www.statesman.com/entertainment/flat-earth-proponent-now-questions-slavery-happened/s2m6GyOzWf4F1aRpHE8cNM/

« Reply #3710 on: November 28, 2017, 07:58:43 PM »
"“You ever seen a slave ship? They can find a billion year old dinosaur bone but can’t find any slave ships,” -some Rapper I've never heard of who is going to now investigate whether slavery was real. (Previously he had a "go fund me" to help prove the flat-earth theory.)
http://www.statesman.com/entertainment/flat-earth-proponent-now-questions-slavery-happened/s2m6GyOzWf4F1aRpHE8cNM/

Dumb as a sack of hammers.

« Reply #3711 on: November 29, 2017, 05:30:14 PM »

The only reason this video is tolerable is Hayley Williams.

« Reply #3712 on: November 29, 2017, 06:23:09 PM »
Dumb as a sack of hammers.

Shit, If there were no slaves or slave ships, the nation spent a lot of time arguing about nothing. 

« Reply #3714 on: December 02, 2017, 12:40:00 AM »
Hippie douche millennial baby boomsters.

What Would Pepe say, pepe say?

mmm

« Reply #3715 on: December 04, 2017, 04:15:56 PM »
Aa

b]https://youtu.lbe/b5i1mLVBuo8[/b]

In my experience you don't have to use the url button to add video. Just paste it in the body of the post.  ;)

« Reply #3717 on: December 08, 2017, 02:40:40 PM »

« Reply #3718 on: December 08, 2017, 03:55:15 PM »
The SJW's over at Twitter and The Huffington Post have been triggered by the classic Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Special.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/santa-claus-rudolph-jerk_us_5a1e63dae4b0d724fed4acca

« Reply #3719 on: December 09, 2017, 12:59:46 AM »
Fitz haat warum?