• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Police State USA

Started by bateman, June 06, 2015, 06:30:30 PM

bateman

I'm at a loss for words.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2015/06/swat_team_kills_family_dog.php

QuoteAccording to a federal lawsuit filed this month, Zorich was the victim of a massive military-style raid and subsequent puppycide. The raid was carried out because police said they needed “to check if her home had electricity and natural gas service.”

QuoteZorich was subsequently taken into custody at the police station. When she was finally let go and allowed to return to her home, she found to be completely trashed. Beds had been overturned, and items that were once on shelves had been thrown to the floor.

Eddie Coyle

The Ruby Ridge standoff began with the murder of a dog by a Fed jackboot.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 06, 2015, 08:33:41 PM
Really?  This happens more often than you might think.  Possible podcast topic?
It would be a good topic. Several police dog shootings here in my town and some protests about them. Interestingly when you, not you personally but anyone, hurts or kills a police officer's dog you are charged with a felony (in most States.) Caveat, unless you are police officer who leaves the dogs in your vehicle and they die. In contrast you have people who have killed, raped, etc and, depending on circumstance, people who get less time. I'm against killing, or abuse, of dogs ("officer dogs" or otherwise) but it is weird how police seem to be able to kill dogs without much repercussions (even their "one of their own") and that killing a dog can lead to more prison time than crimes against people (yes, likely the disparity is related to legal representation (a person charged with a crime against another person is more likely to have better counsel than one charged with harm to an animal.)
Still though: a suspect, even if scum and a criminal, defends himself (he hasn't been convicted of anything yet) against a dog attack, which is frightening in itself, gets a felony....trained cops lets a dog die painfully from over-heating in his car usually gets a mild reprimand.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 06, 2015, 08:38:28 PM
Ruby Ridge, and the associated government abuses, should be a subject of a podcast by Bateman itself. Randy, where are you now?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2015, 09:54:01 PM
Ruby Ridge, and the associated government abuses, should be a subject of a podcast by Bateman itself. Randy, where are you now?

The footnote of Waco/Oklahoma City is how it's treated these days. The solipsistic black activists and their moneyed masters showing unity with...oh, that's right, it was a 14 year old white boy shot in the back and a white woman hoilding a baby who were murdered, so they not be caring about that shit. They had it coming for being race-iss up in them hills there.

The Fed who was killed(justifiably according to a jury) was from Quincy, MA and they run a road race in his name every year. I wish our Chechen misfits targeted that event instead.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 06, 2015, 10:06:17 PM
   The footnote of Waco/Oklahoma City is how it's treated these days. The solipsistic black activists and their moneyed masters showing unity with...oh, that's right, it was a 14 year old white boy shot in the back and a white woman hoilding a baby who were murdered, so they not be caring about that shit. They had it coming for being race-iss up in them hills there.

The Fed who was killed(justifiably according to a jury) was from Quincy, MA and they run a road race in his name every year. I wish our Chechen misfits targeted that event instead.
Well, I'm not for bombing anyone in this country (and not much for bombing in other countries unless they really need it ;)) but recall some tried during an MLK parade in Spokane a few years back (WTF was there a parade for MLK in Spokane anyway, what did he do there?) And, of course, our police aren't against it (MOVE, etc.) But, generally, I'm against bombings or killings, even of bad folks unless it has to be done and then with a vote in Congress or in cases of personal defense of family, self, property, others, etc.

Beside the point, being some years ago I would like some shows revisiting OKC etc. Art had good, almost 'live' ones, about it and there are still unanswered questions. Especially considering the people in charge of the investigations and prosecutions on the Federal level. I'm not saying "inside jobs" etc etc. But many weird circumstances and, maybe, cover-ups: the other suspect(s), the admitted agents (both government and "hate group" monitors) imbedded in Elohim City and elsewhere, possible foreign actors, agent provocateurs from foreign or domestic agencies/groups, Trentadue's torture/murder, Terrance Yeakey's death, and so on.
Maybe be a good podcast since, it has been some years, and lots of unanswered questions.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 06, 2015, 10:06:17 PM

Dude, don't get me started on Waco. So fucked.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2015, 10:39:58 PM
Well, I'm not for bombing anyone in this country (and not much for bombing in other countries unless they really need it ;))

You'll never get tenure at a state university with that attitude, sir. It's a requisite to have interned under somebody who served in the military wing of the Weather Underground or it's offshoots.

*Off topic in a way, but the atolls have never seen a bomb like the one coming to CBS late night this fall. Pat Sajak and Chevy Chase can breathe easier...

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 06, 2015, 10:43:07 PM
Call me crazy, but me and a buddy will both swear that we saw David Koresh crossing an alley where there was a known sorta homeless camp not two days after the conflagration by government minions to save children by burning them alive. Granted we were both drunk etc but we were taking a short-cut and a guy bolted across the alley in front of the car (statute of limitation on possible impaired driving has expired) and he turned and looked towards us, caught in the headlights, and looked EXACTLY like him. We both, at almost same time, said "Koresh!" Granted it was all over our news for days live so his image was in people's minds. So I don't, really, think it was him, I guess. But, man, even to this day it looked spotting image of him with his glasses, hair, and the eyes staring....and Whacko Waco is just right up IH-35 from us....so........probably not (and logically why still be looking the same if a fugitive but still.....)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 06, 2015, 10:43:07 PM

No kidding. Cluster fuck even before the first raid occurred. Nothing's deadlier than an ATF Office that needed to justify it's existence to a new AG.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 06, 2015, 10:50:23 PM
  No kidding. Cluster fuck even before the first raid occurred. Nothing's deadlier than an ATF Office that needed to justify it's existence to a new AG.
As the t-shirt goes: ATF should be a convenience store- not a government agency.

paladin1991

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 06, 2015, 08:38:28 PM
When I move to Idaho, I'll be about a 3 hour drive South of there.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 06, 2015, 11:57:32 PM
When I move to Idaho, I'll be about a 3 hour drive South of there.
Beautiful country. Lock and load and watch out for those black helicopters (which they ridiculed even though they do exist and now can be seen flying all time doing training, etc.)

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 07, 2015, 05:23:09 PM
Beautiful country. Lock and load and watch out for those black helicopters (which they ridiculed even though they do exist and now can be seen flying all time doing training, etc.)

Herr Albrecht, you will be welcome to stop in any time.  Just be sure that once you drive past the front (range) post to immediately pull over, exit the vehicle, close and open your door three times.  Then re-enter the vehicle and follow the posted signage, driving on the left.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 07, 2015, 05:27:11 PM
Herr Albrecht, you will be welcome to stop in any time.  Just be sure that once you drive past the front (range) post to immediately pull over, exit the vehicle, close and open your door three times.  Then re-enter the vehicle and follow the posted signage, driving on the left.
;) Might take you up on it. Already getting hot here in Texas and what with Jade Helm coming down soon here......