• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

good guests but nothing new to say

Started by henge0stone, May 30, 2015, 08:41:49 AM

henge0stone

guests you liked the first time but got repetitive.

Brad Steiger is what made me think of this. I loved his first couple of interviews but he just told that same ghost story about being thrown 100 times.

Wintermute

Robert Young Pelton... I happen to enjoy his writing and some of his mis-adventures. But he rarely has had anything new to say for about 12 years. Plus he hasn't been all that insightful in a while. For C2C, he is about as legit a guest as they book regularly. No healing crystal nonsense or bizarre space crap. Just geo-political travel adventure really.

Michio Kaku is the other one. Why he agrees to come on is beyond me because C2C has been garbage science for 3 decades. When he is booked, he doesn't say anything super new. Usually you can just read an article online and get a better feel for whatever science breakthrough he is expounding.

bsbishop

Quote from: Wintermute on May 31, 2015, 12:39:24 PM
Robert Young Pelton... I happen to enjoy his writing and some of his mis-adventures. But he rarely has had anything new to say for about 12 years. Plus he hasn't been all that insightful in a while. For C2C, he is about as legit a guest as they book regularly. No healing crystal nonsense or bizarre space crap. Just geo-political travel adventure really.

Michio Kaku is the other one. Why he agrees to come on is beyond me because C2C has been garbage science for 3 decades. When he is booked, he doesn't say anything super new. Usually you can just read an article online and get a better feel for whatever science breakthrough he is expounding.

I like Michio Kaku but not on C2CAM. It doesn't fit. It's the same, but inverse, problem of having Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. I want campfire stores at 1AM, not facts and science. Those are for daylight times.

bsbishop

Witney Streiber falls into this. Each time he's on he tells the same story about Communion, rape, and how the studios took his script and threw it right into the trash. Every freaking time.

David Paulides is falling into this, if not already there.

Albemuth

Any of the ghost hunting people with their bad audio samples. I don’t mind Ghosts as a topic of discussion, but I think that whole EVP  ship has sailed…

onan

Quote from: Albemuth on June 05, 2015, 08:14:42 AM
Any of the ghost hunting people with their bad audio samples. I don’t mind Ghosts as a topic of discussion, but I think that whole EVP  ship has sailed…

OOOOHHHHH EVP's on sailing ships... I don't think that has been done.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on June 05, 2015, 03:03:01 PM

OOOOHHHHH EVP's on sailing ships... I don't think that has been done.
Sadly didn't they try EVPing on the RMS Queen Mary before?

PathoJen

I liked Albert Taylor. Super fun to listen to, very interesting but in my opinion he's full of it

henge0stone

I called out Brad but last night I listened to the 2002-03-25 - Aliens and Giants, show and I have to say it was one of my favorites. Giants are such an interesting topic. For once he didn't just tell the same ghost story, he talked about giants in the bible, in native American legends. Really great show. I tried to find his book on giants but its not on amazon anymore

Quote from: PathoJen on June 05, 2015, 04:05:29 PM
I liked Albert Taylor. Super fun to listen to, very interesting but in my opinion he's full of it

He was a goofball with some weird sexual hang ups, but he was a fun guest. I was charmed by his kookiness. I never get tired of EVP stuff. I don't believe in it, but I love good ghost stories stuff. I would love to have both these things back as soon as possible. Taylor's "ghost" robots (not the Venture Brothers kind) were kind of cool too.