• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dear Art, please denouce false prophets..

Started by henge0stone, April 01, 2015, 04:08:28 PM

Juan Cena

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 03, 2015, 09:32:16 AM
Just don't mention Heavens Gate...Arrrghhhhhh

Damn!

Man, did that film ever suck!

Better stick with asking Art about Somewhere in Time. I'm sure that film will cause a gleam in his eye.

I wonder if he still has the painting of Ramona wearing the dress from the film in it.

yumyumtree

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 16, 2015, 11:47:35 PM
Man, did that film ever suck!

Better stick with asking Art about Somewhere in Time. I'm sure that film will cause a gleam in his eye.

I wonder if he still has the painting of Ramona wearing the dress from the film in it.
[/quot

1. No, no, the 90s era cult, not the 1980 movie.

2. There are versions shortened down to 2-3 hours.  Watch that and give it a chance.  Of course I'm biased because it was filmed near where I grew up.

henge0stone

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 13, 2015, 01:45:24 AM

Dames was never held accountable for his scam that preys on the gullible for monetary gain. Like his remote viewing of Iron Butterfly bassist, Philip "Taylor" Kramer's mysterious disappearance. Dames, was asked to "view" Kramer's case, by Kramer's sister. On Art's show he claimed Kramer had been murdered by known persons. Driven by "known persons" hundreds of miles away and his body was dumped.

4 years later Kramers skeletal remains were found inside the wreckage of his minivan that had plunged down a 450-foot ravine outside of Malibu, California. Less than 20 miles from his home. No evidence of any foul play.

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I know they were good guests on his show but remember the Halley's comet debacle? He got that fraud courtney Brown on and confronted him, why not do this with anyone else who was wrong? They all hide behind the 'timelines are hard to pin down!' despite giving exact dates in their own predictions. The other night I heard a Sean David Morton 2001 show and Art said he had the most hits. I was baffled.

yumyumtree

Was Kramer the elderly man who disappeared with his dog?

Morgus

Quote from: henge0stone on April 22, 2015, 03:15:13 PM
remember the Halley's comet debacle?
I believe that was the Hale-Bopp comet, not Halley's ...