• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Putin has political opponent assassinated

Started by Kelt, February 27, 2015, 05:44:41 PM

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 02, 2015, 12:33:15 AM
Only thing is CT present theories as fact and dismiss those who disagree with you as being idiots. Tell me, what qualifies you other than Alex Jones being on speed dial?
actually I don't dismiss the possibility that Putin ordered the murder, but I believe Putin is a smart guy and would not do such a plunder that doesn't work in his favor obviously.

Avi

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 02, 2015, 12:43:27 AM
Or, dare I whisper....Vince Foster.

Or...Alberto Nisman. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 11:07:59 PM
so you don't believe in the Conspiracy Theory that Putin had that guy killed, I hope.
This forum is kinda funny, people are all bashing CT but then they believe in exactly that themselves, only with different guilty parties.

I don't know.  There are a number of parties in play.  Anyone can pay the Russian black market to do anything. 

Putin has a history of overt deception and power consolidation with an ego that dares others to do something about it.  He plays dice with global warfare.  Given his history it wouldn't seem out of character.

The Russian Mafia is ruthless and powerful, and would have no problem removing anyone if it served them.

The U.S. government has spent trillions to consolidate its own power, and has a history of foreign subversion.

So I don't know.  I don't have any stakes in this race.  I feel, however, like the stuff you're coming up with comes straight out of the Russian propaganda wing.  We have a state run Russian media department which openly lies but provides great material for shady conspiracy sites such as InfoWars versus a world of mostly democratic nations with various degrees of free press and journalistic integrity.  I don't think you're edgy and deep.  I don"t think I'm gullible. I think you've chosen your information poorly.

Anyway I apologize.  I can't seem to debate nicely anymore.  I had read something earlier of yours, Chaim, that offended me, but looking over it again I might have read too much into it.  Have on.  I'm going to excuse myself from this thread for awhile.

VtaGeezer

Apologists notwithstanding, there's almost zero chance that Putin wasn't at least aware of the planned ambush.  Nemtsov, as one of Putin's most vocal Putin opponents, was without question trailed where ever he went by a platoon of FSB.  This is as certain in Russia as Putin's own security detail.  No one's going to assassinate a political leader and risk a confrontation or being caught by this tail detail without clearing it with Putin's people, of whom none would OK the killing of someone of Nemtsov's influence without the nod from The Boss.

pate

Seriously, take those Rose(tm) colored glasses off and look at it all objectively....

Kelt

Quote from: pate on March 02, 2015, 10:07:59 AM
Seriously, take those Rose(tm) colored glasses off and look at it all objectively....

Here are a number of objective facts.

Nemtsov was an outspoken critic of Putin

Nemtsov was due to release a report citing evidence of Russian involvement in Ukraine (his apartment was almost immediately raided by authorities, documents and computers being confiscated)

Nemtsov recently noted that he was afraid that Putin would have him killed

Nemtsov is now the 9th high-profile Putin critic to be murdered. As mentioned on Twitter, once is unfortunate... nine times begins to look like policy.

Nemtsov's murder scene was almost immediately purged of evidence by the authorities

The authorities claim that all the nearest cameras (of which 18 have been counted in the immediate vicinity) were 'turned off' or pointed elsewhere. so the killer cannot be identified

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kelt on March 02, 2015, 01:32:08 PM

Nemtsov was due to release a report citing evidence of Russian involvement in Ukraine (his apartment was almost immediately raided by authorities, documents and computers being confiscated)

Nemtsov is now the 9th high-profile Putin critic to be murdered. As mentioned on Twitter, once is unfortunate... nine times begins to look like policy.

Nemtsov's murder scene was almost immediately purged of evidence by the authorities

The authorities claim that all the nearest cameras (of which 18 have been counted in the immediate vicinity) were 'turned off' or pointed elsewhere. so the killer cannot be identified

Yeah but apart from all that evidence; Putin is innocent. Maybe. After all Polonium is dead easy to get if you're not connected to governments...Easy to bypass diplomatic channels, and get it to a pair of goons to put it in the tea of a political opponent in London. Nuffin to do with Putin...no sirreee.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 02, 2015, 02:07:49 PM
Why is everybody so eager to razz Putin?   

When I find out what razz means, I'll get my people to tell your people the answer.

Kelt

Believe me, I'm as willing to see political chicanery as anyone else.  But in this case, on the balance of things, the killing of Nemtsov is (in my OPINION) of far more benefit to Putin that it is to any Western agency.

Kelt

Quote from: West of the Rockies on March 02, 2015, 06:16:58 PM
Nemtsov is dead...  Thanks, Obama!

Best lol of the day... have yourself an Internets, good sir.

;D

Quote from: Kelt on March 02, 2015, 01:32:08 PM

nothing new under the sun. i hear edward snowden wants to come home.

paladin1991

Oh.  I thought Chaim had shown up to troll the thread again.  He's funny when he's combative.