• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Putin has political opponent assassinated

Started by Kelt, February 27, 2015, 05:44:41 PM

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 10:52:32 AM
US-backed opposition groups in Russia have so far failed utterly to produce results. Their transparent subservience to Washington coupled with their distasteful brand of politics has left a rather unpleasant taste in the mouth of most Russians. Each attempt to spread the “virus” of color revolution to Moscow, as US Senator John McCain called it, has failed â€" and each attempt has fallen progressively flatter.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has never been more popular. His ability to weather serial provocations aimed at Russia by NATO has made him a champion against the perceived growing injustice exacted against the developing world by an increasingly militaristic and exploitative West.

So when US-backed opposition groups in Russia decided to gather again this coming March 1, Sunday, many wondered just exactly what they expected to accomplish.

Clearly to match the expectations the “spring” rally was meant to have, to infuse the “virus” US Senator McCain had claimed was intended for Moscow, something drastic would have to be done to change the current calculus.

The prospect of triggering sustainable unrest aimed at the Kremlin was beyond impossible â€" that is â€" until the leader of the planned protest was shot dead, practically on the steps of the Kremlin itself in the heart of Moscow.

Boris Nemtsov, was reportedly shot four times in the back on Friday night in a drive-by shooting. His body laid conveniently for media photographers to capture the Kremlin looming in the background.

Russia immediately condemned the killing, with President Putin noting it was an act of “pure provocation.”

Nemtsov had led US-backed opposition protests for years. In 2012, he was caught literally walking into the US Embassy in Moscow to meet with then newly appointed US Ambassador to Russia, Michael McFaul who had serve on the board of directors of Freedom House and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).

The significance of this cannot be overstated.

That Nemtsov was meeting directly with McFaul who openly works to subvert governments to suit special interests in Washington and on Wall Street, gives some indication of just how closely tied to US meddling Nemtsov was.

In addition to Nemtsov’s direct contact with representatives of US-backed sedition, Nemtsov’s adviser, Vladimir Kara-Murza, has attended NED forums including one in 2011 titled, “Elections in Russia: Polling and Perspectives,” and an NED forum in 2013 titled, “Russia: A Postmodern Dictatorship?” which was jointly presented by Kara-Murza’s “Institute ofModern Russia,” a joint-US Neo-Con/US-backed Russian opposition propaganda clearing house.

It was clear that Washington’s “template” needed an upgrade. What could be done, just days ahead of another attempt to trigger sustainable unrest in Moscow? What could the movement use? A martyr.

Nemtsov, A Convenient Martyr… Too Convenient

The provocative murder in the center of Moscow, in close proximity to the Kremlin itself, would lead the more gullible members of the general public to imagine President Putin himself leaning back in his office chair with a rifle sticking out the window of the Kremlin, and gunning down his rival â€" in true super villain form.

Already, before any investigation has been conducted, Western news sources are attempting to imply the Kremlin was behind his murder â€" hoping the general public believes Russia’s leadership would be careless and thoughtless enough to commit such a provocative act just two days ahead of protests.

It appears likely that rather than the Kremlin clumsily killing an opponent on their doorstep on the eve of  a major protest, he was instead killed by either members of his own opposition movement, or by his US backers themselves. The combination of economic strain brought on by US sanctions, US-backed mobs planning to take to the streets, and now a martyr conventionality delivered just 2 days before the protest he was meant to lead was to take place, has the deck stacked with the most favorable cards to deliver the West the sort of sustainable chaos and unrest it has desired to create in Russia, and has admittedly created in neighboring Ukraine, according to America’s own former Ambassador to Russia, Michael McFaul.

A Message to America’s Proxies â€" Be Useful Alive, or Be Useful Dead

What must be going through the minds of Nemtsov’s colleagues who will undoubtedly repeat the West’s propaganda implying the Kremlin was behind his murder, but who know the Kremlin well enough to know that isn’t true?

They must now realize that any one of them could be next â€" that if their utility to their foreign sponsors alive is outweighed by their utility to them dead, they may be in tomorrow’s headlines for all the wrong reasons. Their options are limited â€" continuing as pawns of an increasingly violent, dangerous, and unstable collection of foreign interests or divesting from their roles as foreign-sponsored agitators, and reapproaching Russian politics in a more honest and constructive manner, even if their capacity remains in opposition to the current government â€" albeit in a diminished role lacking the resources Washington has lavished upon them.

Regarding Nemtsov’s murder, any good investigator would be tasked with the question, “to whose benefit?” Surely it would benefit the Kremlin to rid themselves of an opponents, but not in this manner. In fact, the only party that stood to benefit from his high-profile execution in the streets of Moscow were his own compatriots and his foreign backers who faced the prospect of yet another failed protest. Sympathy, they hope, will spur Russians who are on the fence politically to take to the streets, joining others who may have previously avoided protests because of Russia’s economic strength before US sanctions sank in.

The opposition, if they were not behind the murder of one of their own leaders, would not dare hold the protest this week â€" as it would be a shameless exploitation of this tragedy â€" and they would instead, for both security and respect, mourn the loss of Nemtsov thoughtfully. However, since they and their foreign backers were undoubtedly behind the murder, they will protest, shamelessly leveraging Nemtsov’s death to its fullest â€" using mourners to bolster their ranks.

When US Senator John McCain called America’s meddling abroad a “virus,” he meant it. It truly is a disease. And if Russians allow it to, it will corrupt and consume their entire nation just as it has corrupted and consumed the opposition planning to march.

You know, RT is nothing more than a state run propoganda wing for Putin's government which holds the Russian people captive.  Have you watched RT?  Or should I ask have you ever watched anything else?

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:00:35 PM
I left it out to make you look it up. which is what you did. I know how people work.

There is no excuse for plagiarism.  Anyone who worked for his education would consider it the greatest intellectual sin.  One who plagiarizes here most likely got through his education that way as well, and has little credibility.  If people are debating you, they want to debate you, not an onslaught of unsourced internet material.

Chaim

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 01, 2015, 02:47:29 AM
There is no excuse for plagiarism.  Anyone who worked for his education would consider it the greatest intellectual sin.  One who plagiarizes here most likely got through his education that way as well, and has little credibility.  If people are debating you, they want to debate you, not an onslaught of unsourced internet material.
I already explained that I was running a psychological experiment. Leaving the credits out this time was to make some people look up the text in google and go to Infowars website. I know very well how quickly you find anything. I do it all the time myself when I want to know the title of a song for example. Half a sentence is usually enough to find everything.
Part of the experiment is to reveal how butthurt people are to admit they've been had. Unfortunately you're now part of that.

analog kid

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 03:59:53 AM
I already explained that I was running a psychological experiment. Leaving the credits out this time was to make some people look up the text in google and go to Infowars website. I know very well how quickly you find anything. I do it all the time myself when I want to know the title of a song for example. Half a sentence is usually enough to find everything.
Part of the experiment is to reveal how butthurt people are to admit they've been had. Unfortunately you're now part of that.

It was an experiment! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Yeah, sorry.  A guy was plagiarizing a bunch of crazy bogus information on another site and I was still worked up about it.

Chaim

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 01, 2015, 05:04:25 AM
Yeah, sorry.  A guy was plagiarizing a bunch of crazy bogus information on another site and I was still worked up about it.
I didn't expect you'd appreciate a well written article. You're the type that prefers to be part of the western governments' narrative "Putin = evil, we = good". of course. Makes life easier.

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 05:54:46 AM
I didn't expect you'd appreciate a well written article. You're the type that prefers to be part of the western governments' narrative "Putin = evil, we = good". of course. Makes life easier.

No, I really meant it.  There was another forum where a guy was countering my arguments by pulling crap off of websites and doctoring them to look like his own, and then accusing me of just posting stuff from Wikipedia.

Yorkshire pud

What is steeped in pathos is you actually believe the crap you spout; but insult everyone else by suggesting you'd pulled one over them! You're the fuckwitted gobshite, not us. Now fuck off and play with your toys or something.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 01, 2015, 06:47:22 AM

What is steeped in pathos is you actually believe the crap you spout; but insult everyone else by suggesting you'd pulled one over them! You're the fuckwitted gobshite, not us. Now fuck off and play with your toys or something.
It is understandable that you are in total disbelieve and awe when confronted with my genius mind. Of course you don't want to hear you have been manipulated like a lab rat, but you will get over it. have a nice day

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 07:54:11 AM
It is understandable that you are in total disbelieve and awe when confronted with my genius mind. Of course you don't want to hear you have been manipulated like a lab rat, but you will get over it. have a nice day

The massed staff members of Langley; flown over to Moscow to stage this false commemoration of Boris Nemtov. You  have a nice day too, deluded prick.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31677506

Tens of thousands of people are marching in central Moscow to honour opposition politician Boris Nemtsov, who was shot dead on Friday.

They carried portraits of Mr Nemtsov and banners saying "I am not afraid".

He had been due to lead an opposition march on Sunday but his killing turned the event into a mourning rally.

Mr Nemtsov's allies have accused the Kremlin of involvement, but President Vladimir Putin condemned the murder as "vile" and vowed to find the killers.

Opposition supporters gathered at a point not far from the Kremlin. The first marchers are on their way to the spot on Great Moskvoretsky Bridge where Mr Nemtsov was killed.

Several thousand people are also marching in St Petersburg.

Flags and flowers
Moscow city authorities had previously approved a march for up to 50,000 people but organisers said more people might now attend following the murder.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 01, 2015, 08:20:24 AM
The massed staff members of Langley; flown over to Moscow to stage this false commemoration of Boris Nemtov. You  have a nice day too, deluded prick.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31677506
obviously you know nothing about Russia. Just for the Easter celebration there's 4 million attendees in Moscow. This demonstration is nothing, but obviously the murder had the desired effect and they got a few thousand people together. Naturally western media will also inflate the numbers in their "news". Actually it kinda proofs that he was murdered to benefit an ANTI-Putin agenda, just days before the demonstration.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 08:37:42 AM
obviously you know nothing about Russia. Just for the Easter celebration there's 4 million attendees in Moscow. This demonstration is nothing, but obviously the murder had the desired effect and they got a few thousand people together. Naturally western media will also inflate the numbers in their "news". Actually it kinda proofs that he was murdered to benefit an ANTI-Putin agenda, just days before the demonstration.

If you ever meet a female (or male) stupid enough to have sex with you; just remember when they tell you you're fantastic in bed; they've read your posts on forums and are using the same standard of credibility, hoping you'll believe them.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 01, 2015, 08:46:12 AM

If you ever meet a female (or male) stupid enough to have sex with you; just remember when they tell you you're fantastic in bed; they've read your posts on forums and are using the same standard of credibility, hoping you'll believe them.
tell us more of your problems please. I'm sure there's more where this came from.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 10:26:46 AM
tell us more of your problems please. I'm sure there's more where this came from.

To save the 'work' of clicking; which pearl of Jones' wisdom did you lift that from? You didn't think that up by yourself.

Kelt

Alexy Goncharenko, another Putin critic ,today arrested by authorities and implicated in a fire which killed forty people.

Also hearing that 'Investigators' are saying there may be no political motivation behind the killing of Nemstov  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kelt on March 01, 2015, 11:32:27 AM
Alexy Goncharenko, another Putin critic ,today arrested by authorities and implicated in a fire which killed forty people.

Also hearing that 'Investigators' are saying there may be no political motivation behind the killing of Nemstov  ;D

Wait till Alex Jones has the angle on this...CIA through and through.. Then his bitch will copy and paste it.  ;D

Marc.Knight

Violent deaths of Putin opponents

April 2003 - Liberal politician Sergey Yushenkov assassinated near his Moscow home

July 2003 - Investigative journalist Yuri Shchekochikhin died after 16-day mysterious illness

July 2004 - Forbes magazine Russian editor Paul Klebnikov shot from moving car on Moscow street, died later in hospital

October 2006 - Investigative journalist Anna Politkovskaya shot dead outside her Moscow apartment

November 2006 - Former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko died nearly three weeks after drinking tea laced with polonium in London hotel

March 2013 -Boris Berezovsky, former Kremlin power broker turned Putin critic, found dead in his UK home

Kelt

Welly welly welly welly welly welly well!  [Alex: A Clockwork Orange]  Seems I'm not the only one to ponder the emminently precise way in which Nemtsov's crime scene is being dealt with by the authorities.

It seems that the inclement weather in Moscow has completely destroyed all potential evidence at the crime scene... WHO would have thought that inclement weather, in the shape of guys with powerhoses, might somehow interfere with the undoubtedly legitimate investigation.

Quote from: Marc.Knight on March 01, 2015, 12:08:56 PM
Violent deaths of Putin opponents

April 2003 - Liberal politician Sergey Yushenkov assassinated near his Moscow home

July 2003 - Investigative journalist Yuri Shchekochikhin died after 16-day mysterious illness

July 2004 - Forbes magazine Russian editor Paul Klebnikov shot from moving car on Moscow street, died later in hospital

October 2006 - Investigative journalist Anna Politkovskaya shot dead outside her Moscow apartment

November 2006 - Former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko died nearly three weeks after drinking tea laced with polonium in London hotel

March 2013 -Boris Berezovsky, former Kremlin power broker turned Putin critic, found dead in his UK home

Putin has very clearly stated that he is searching for the real killers. My God, what more do you want??!

onan

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 01, 2015, 12:17:07 PM

Putin has very clearly stated that he is searching for the real killers. My God, what more do you want??!

Perhaps he could ask for advice from OJ.

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 01, 2015, 06:47:22 AM

More impactful when heard in the original Yorkshire accent, but a quality comment nevertheless  ;D

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 05:54:46 AM

I used to believe, or at least be open to a lot of the conspiracy claims and a lot of the new age stuff as well.  I've lived long enough now to recognize most of it is bogus; I've heard enough to understand there are many psychological reasons that people make and believe these claims -- none of them based on physical truth;  And I've learned enough to be able to refute a large portion of the claims myself - enough to be severely skeptical of the rest.

What makes life easier is to be victim to every wacko conspiracy theory that comes along, because they are packaged in a way that are easy to understand, that make the under-educated feel they have more power and knowledge than they do in the real world, and that don't require the burdensome task of learning math, science, economics, sociology, and other real world tools because those things are hard.  They require devotion to studying long, dull, unintuitive, difficult material.  And they require the humility of uderstanding you aren't all that smart, or knowledgeable, or special, no matter who you are.

So I do not automatically accept what I am told.  If I am interested I study it and use my education to analyze it.  If there is no solid evidence it has no value to me.  Just a bunch of useless speculation.  You can feel free to fall pray to it but I won't.  And given the choice I will believe a story vetted by experts and peer reviewed before I believe some wild accusations.

Kelt

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 01, 2015, 12:17:07 PM

Imagine his surprise when he finds out he ordered the killing... I wonder if hhe'll have himself arrested.

Or, perhaps, he'll discover it was merely a suicide, much like David Kelly's where signs of a struggle are in evidence... 

...Did Blair ever find out who suicided David Kelly?  I suspect he'd be as surprised at the answer as Vlad P.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 01, 2015, 04:05:06 PM

So I do not automatically accept what I am told.  If I am interested I study it and use my education to analyze it.  If there is no solid evidence it has no value to me.  Just a bunch of useless speculation.  You can feel free to fall pray to it but I won't.  And given the choice I will believe a story vetted by experts and peer reviewed before I believe some wild accusations.
I agree but I would just mention that through-out history important, sometimes even grand, conspiracies has been more of the norm than the outlier. Whether we are talking the Roman Republic, royal intrigues in Europe and the Orient, the various papal conspiracies and schisms, political assassinations, criminal syndicates (various Mafias), revolutiionaries of various types, the consolidation of power by dictators (or like Hitler an elected dictator seizing more power and purging the ranks), or by large businesses forming illegal cartels or covering up corporate malfeasance or crimes, etc.

All a "conspiracy" is, simply defined, as "An agreement between two or more persons to engage jointly in an unlawful or criminal act, or an act that is innocent in itself but becomes unlawful when done by the combination of actors." As such things as mundane as "conspiring to commit a burglary" are prosecuted every day.

This, obviously, does not mean that "everything is a conspiracy", "everything is a so-called false-flag (but there is a reason why the term "false-flag" got into the vernacular), or that "everything is connected" (though that is what Google etc publicly profess want to happen.) But it, might, be logical to think as the world (in economics, government, technology, etc) becomes more inter-connected, technological, and "globalized" that the conspiracies would also do so. Maybe?

One can look at places like Turkey (even today) or Italy post-WWII through the early 80's even, or the various Cold War machinations on both sides, and the various South American coups for modern examples of conspiracies that have been, to an extent, found true.

Chaim

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 01, 2015, 04:05:06 PM
I used to believe, or at least be open to a lot of the conspiracy claims and a lot of the new age stuff as well.  I've lived long enough now to recognize most of it is bogus; I've heard enough to understand there are many psychological reasons that people make and believe these claims -- none of them based on physical truth;  And I've learned enough to be able to refute a large portion of the claims myself - enough to be severely skeptical of the rest.

What makes life easier is to be victim to every wacko conspiracy theory that comes along, because they are packaged in a way that are easy to understand, that make the under-educated feel they have more power and knowledge than they do in the real world, and that don't require the burdensome task of learning math, science, economics, sociology, and other real world tools because those things are hard.  They require devotion to studying long, dull, unintuitive, difficult material.  And they require the humility of uderstanding you aren't all that smart, or knowledgeable, or special, no matter who you are.

so you don't believe in the Conspiracy Theory that Putin had that guy killed, I hope.
This forum is kinda funny, people are all bashing CT but then they believe in exactly that themselves, only with different guilty parties.

albrecht

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 11:07:59 PM
This forum is kinda funny, people are all bashing CT but then they believe in exactly that themselves, only with different guilty parties.
Hence, a "theory."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 11:07:59 PM
so you don't believe in the Conspiracy Theory that Putin had that guy killed, I hope.

Only thing is CT present theories as fact and dismiss those who disagree with you as being idiots. Tell me, what qualifies you other than Alex Jones being on speed dial?

Quote from: Kelt on March 01, 2015, 06:25:03 PM
Imagine his surprise when he finds out he ordered the killing... I wonder if hhe'll have himself arrested.

Or, perhaps, he'll discover it was merely a suicide, much like David Kelly's where signs of a struggle are in evidence... 

...Did Blair ever find out who suicided David Kelly?  I suspect he'd be as surprised at the answer as Vlad P.

Or, dare I whisper....Vince Foster.