• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Putin has political opponent assassinated

Started by Kelt, February 27, 2015, 05:44:41 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:55:30 PM
I know how easy it is to find anything in google. That's why I left out the author's name, because I wanted whoever looks it up go to Infowars.com, because you hate that site so much.

Hate? I don't hate anything or anyone; I can't be arsed to expend the emotional energy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 01:01:37 PM

I'd appreciate going back to the topic. I don't enjoy stupid fights at this sandbox niveau.

Oh I'm sure you would; and on my planet I'd give the good grace and look up what niveau means. But we're not on my planet are we?* Let the games continue.

*Paraphrase from Toystory, character Buzz Lightyear. (Attributed quote)

Quote from: Kelt on February 27, 2015, 05:44:41 PM
Right before he's due to go on a march against Russian intervention in Ukraine, some guy 'randomly' targets him and shoots him four times in the back.

At least they've made a little progress over there.  In the Soviet era, they would have claimed he shot himself in the back four times.

Kelt

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 28, 2015, 01:07:31 PM
At least they've made a little progress over there.  In the Soviet era, they would have claimed he shot himself in the back four times.

Or sent him to the elephant. [Lenin]

8)

Chaim

Quote from: Kelt on February 28, 2015, 01:02:06 PM
Haven't seen a public beating like this since the old Rangers Celtic New Year's day matches.

Will Chaim find an online retort he can use to ever pick himself back up from this gross humiliation?

...and will he credit the author?
the only beating here was to yourself, but obviously you can't understand that with your clearly inadequate intelligence, so go ahead and act out your childish pleasure like you did in school when you bullied a kid with your buddies because he was different. It's really the same, you haven't evolved past that level, only now you're older and doing it online. I feel sorry for you.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 01:05:41 PM
and on my planet I'd give the good grace and look up what niveau means.
apparently you don't know it

Kelt

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 01:12:49 PM
the only beating here was to yourself, but obviously you can't understand that with your clearly inadequate intelligence, so go ahead and act out your childish pleasure like you did in school when you bullied a kid with your buddies because he was different. It's really the same, you haven't evolved past that level, only now you're older and doing it online. I feel sorry for you.

Still swinging like the confused retarded kid :)

Magnificent denial in the face of exposure.

Magnificent :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 01:12:49 PM

You're different? That's the reason you're a CT?

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 01:23:14 PM

Oddly enough, Chaim's the one who started being personally abusive, 

"Obviously only a moron like you would believe I would have intended a long article written in that style to pass off as my personal work in this forum. I suspect you have the mind of a child, or a low IQ, or both."   [Chaim.. or whoever he stole that line from]

and now he's taking an ass-pounding he's weeping about US bullying HIM :)

You couldn't make it up.

;D

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 01:05:41 PM

Oh I'm sure you would; and on my planet I'd give the good grace and look up what niveau means. But we're not on my planet are we?* Let the games continue.

*Paraphrase from Toystory, character Buzz Lightyear. (Attributed quote)

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 01:23:14 PM
I have a different opinion on the subject, that's what you can't deal with.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:34:40 PM
Is at odds with...

Make your mind up will you.
obviously you're to stupid to comprehend what I meant with "what's there to powerhose". It's not a crimescene where you need to look carefully for evidence when the guy was shot from a car and there's lots of witnesses. They didn't destroy evidence by cleaning the public place. It's quite understandable. As I said, if a murder like this happened before the Buckingham Palace or the White House they'd clean the blood off the street quickly as well. The killers were in a frikkin car, there's no DNA or something to pick up.

Chaim

Quote from: Kelt on February 28, 2015, 01:28:01 PM
Oddly enough, Chaim's the one who started being personally abusive, 

"Obviously only a moron like you would believe I would have intended a long article written in that style to pass off as my personal work in this forum. I suspect you have the mind of a child, or a low IQ, or both."   [Chaim.. or whoever he stole that line from]

and now he's taking an ass-pounding he's weeping about US bullying HIM :)

You couldn't make it up.

;D
another comment from the child-like mind you have. And even a lie. It wasn't me who started getting personal. You and Yorkshire did so because you couldn't win any argument about the actual topic here.

Chaim

Quote from: Kelt on February 28, 2015, 12:35:18 PM
I know that disturbing a crime scene will interfere with any investigation.  That's why it's common practice for crime scenes to be cordoned, so that forensic teams can look for evidence.

Powerwashing a crimescene before it can be investigated... that just seems fairly sensible to  whoever forms your opinion on this, does it?
please link an article that implies the Russians destroyed evidence by powerwashing the street.

Kelt

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 04:43:13 PM
please link an article that implies the Russians destroyed evidence by powerwashing the street.

Ah, I see your misunderstanding.  Perfectly reasonable for someone whose 'opinions' are the verbatim plagiarising of others' work :)

No, this is my opinion, ergo I can't 'link' it :)

I can link you a picture of the crimescene being purged, if you like, then you can go see what Alex Jones is telling you so you can steal his opinion... :)

Kelt

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 04:31:42 PM
another comment from the child-like mind you have. And even a lie. It wasn't me who started getting personal. You and Yorkshire did so because you couldn't win any argument about the actual topic here.

I cited your abuse, and now you're calling for the waaaaahmbulance... "The bad morons are bullying me... waaaaah!"

waaaaaah

lol

waaaaaaah

Kelt

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 04:27:34 PM
obviously you're to stupid to comprehend what I meant with "what's there to powerhose". It's not a crimescene where you need to look carefully for evidence when the guy was shot from a car and there's lots of witnesses. They didn't destroy evidence by cleaning the public place. It's quite understandable. As I said, if a murder like this happened before the Buckingham Palace or the White House they'd clean the blood off the street quickly as well. The killers were in a frikkin car, there's no DNA or something to pick up.

'too' stupid.

It's 'too' stupid, not 'to' stupid.

I just think if you're going to continually deride the intelligence of others you might want to be diligent about things like, you know, grammar and suchlike :)

Waaaaaah

lol

Kelt

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 04:19:10 PM
I have a different opinion on the subject, that's what you can't deal with.

Alex Jones has a different opinion, you mean.

Chaim

I don't think anyone can seriously believe Putin or FSB would be so stupid as to kill a guy in sight of the Kremlin like this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 04:31:42 PM

Following your standards on such things, the following isn't abuse, okay?

In my opinion (not even Alex Jones'), you're a not very bright parrot. You're incapable of any original thought and supposedly wake up to trawl the usual CT sites to establish what you'll be posting this hour. You're so arrogant that if overwhelming evidence was presented from many credible sources that showed you to be wrong, you'd still think you were right. You're essentially full of shit. An idiotic fuckwit without the wit to do or say anything you're unable to copy and paste.

No offence.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 01, 2015, 12:58:05 AM
Following your standards on such things, the following isn't abuse, okay?

In my opinion (not even Alex Jones'), you're a not very bright parrot. You're incapable of any original thought and supposedly wake up to trawl the usual CT sites to establish what you'll be posting this hour. You're so arrogant that if overwhelming evidence was presented from many credible sources that showed you to be wrong, you'd still think you were right. You're essentially full of shit. An idiotic fuckwit without the wit to do or say anything you're unable to copy and paste.

No offence.
once again you only deliver some hateful words and zero evidence for anything. It is your cockfight, you probably enjoy such activity. I simply like to write about the subject, which is obviously total slander with zero evidence, and more likely the guy was assassinated by western intelligence. In any case "Putin has political opponent assassinated" is total bull. He was a Mr. Nobody in Russia and Putin isn't a moron who orders people to be shot in sight of the Kremlin.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 01:05:30 AM
once again you only deliver some hateful words and zero evidence for anything. It is your cockfight, you probably enjoy such activity. I simply like to write about the subject, which is obviously total slander with zero evidence, and more likely the guy was assassinated by western intelligence. In any case "Putin has political opponent assassinated" is total bull. He was a Mr. Nobody in Russia and Putin isn't a moron who orders people to be shot in sight of the Kremlin.
Hateful?;Not by your low standards..get someone to read the abuse you've posted back to you.

You know shit. If the murdered politician was a 'nobody' it wouldn't be prompting a huge memorial gatgering today in Moscow. Do you actually read or watch anything but Alex Jones? Twat

You don't write about anything: You simply copy and paste what you read elsewhere. Gobshite.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 01, 2015, 01:12:05 AM
Hateful?;Not by your low standards..get someone to read the abuse you've posted back to you.

You know shit. If the murdered politician was a 'nobody' it wouldn't be prompting a huge memorial gatgering today in Moscow. Do you actually read or watch anything but Alex Jones? Twat

You don't write about anything: You simply copy and paste what you read elsewhere. Gobshite.
It doesn't "prompt a huge memorial gathering" at all. The demonstration on March 1st was planned weeks ago, only most Russians know that the anti-Putin bullshit is all organized by western sellouts and thus fails to attract any significant number of people. Maybe there'll be a few more now because some western intelligence had the guy murdered, we'll see.
I shouldn't even waste my time with an obvious lowlife such as you, but maybe there's still hope for you and your black soul.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on March 01, 2015, 01:25:46 AM
It doesn't "prompt a huge memorial gathering" at all. The demonstration on March 1st was planned weeks ago, only most Russians know that the anti-Putin bullshit is all organized by western sellouts and thus fails to attract any significant number of people. Maybe there's be a few more now because some western intelligence had the guy murdered, we'll see.
I shouldn't even waste my time with an obvious lowlife such as you, but maybe there's still hope for you and your black soul.

Alex is calling. Run along and bury your tongue deep...he loves it deep.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 28, 2015, 01:07:31 PM

Would we even have heard about this in the Soviet era?  I'm asking seriously because I'm not sure.

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 11:36:03 PM
I don't think anyone can seriously believe Putin or FSB would be so stupid as to kill a guy in sight of the Kremlin like this.

Putin's not stupid.  He's arrogant and believes he can get away with anything.  However, any connection with the assasination at this point can only be speculative.

Chaim

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 01, 2015, 02:18:56 AM
Putin's not stupid.  He's arrogant and believes he can get away with anything. 
are you sure you aren't talking about Obama?  ;D