• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Man Tells a Woman The Way it is on Dr Phil Show

Started by gnooryblows, February 25, 2015, 07:33:16 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 27, 2015, 08:01:20 AM
RGWG and I were raised by wolves and a shy group of pygmy hunters at various times on three different continents. We turned out okay didn't we. Bastards.

You two don't have an antisocial condition, as much as you may protest  ;).  I'm trying to say nicely that I think dude suffers from sociopathy but can find ways to deal with it if he makes the effort.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 27, 2015, 03:54:56 PM
You two don't have an antisocial condition.  I'm trying to say nicely that I think dude suffers from sociopathy but can find ways to deal with it if he makes the effort.

you should see the volley of emails i've received.  it's been a hoot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 04:02:05 PM

Is he obsessive and neurotic. Much?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 27, 2015, 04:03:39 PM

he's bat shit.  the only reason i haven't posted the emails for your viewing pleasure is that half of them are libelous.

Avi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 27, 2015, 04:03:39 PM

I don't know. I have trouble convincing myself that anyone can post what he did in all seriousness. I only replied to him because I thought it was a joke.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Avi on February 27, 2015, 05:17:23 PM
I don't know. I have trouble convincing myself that anyone can post what he did in all seriousness. I only replied to him because I thought it was a joke.

I'm pretty sure he is serious, but then again, who knows. Anybody can say anything.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 04:02:05 PM

....and that my dear MV, is exactly why I 'so' wanted to be forum Moderator.

What I find equally fascinating, is the replies. Nine pages in a couple of days.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 27, 2015, 05:22:10 PM
....and that my dear MV, is exactly why I 'so' wanted to be forum Moderator.

Believe me, this is a thankless job that I can't believe I continue to do.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 05:28:45 PM
Believe me, this is a thankless job that I can't believe I continue to do.

Oh I know that... and thank you for doing it     ...But I thrive in chaos

and come on Man, you got Art F'in Bell the Main Man post'in on your Forum.. How F'in cool is that

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 27, 2015, 05:32:27 PM
Oh I know that... and thank you for doing it     ...But I thrive in chaos

and come on Man, you got Art F'in Bell the Main Man post'in on your Forum.. How F'in cool is that

Yeah it's cool but I've now moved on to hoping Bill Murray posts.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 05:37:22 PM
Yeah it's cool but I've now moved on to hoping Bill Murray posts.

Yep ...can't rest on your laurels   Don't want your whole vast empire wrapped up in Dave Suks, Art may come back and if so,retire soon thereafter and 3 or 4 whacks posting in the political threads.    ...there's always Falkie if all else fails.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 06:07:08 PM
...there's always Falkie if all else fails.

You see all.

Yep...   I'm play'in for TOP RIGHT   ....do you take bribes?   

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 27, 2015, 06:11:08 PM
Yep...   I'm play'in for TOP RIGHT   

You can't try for top right. There is an algorithm designed to detect that.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 06:12:38 PM
You can't try for top right. There is an algorithm designed to detect that.

FUCK....   sorry Mom, I'll say 3 Hail Marys'

Eddie Coyle

It isn't fair that Satan worshippers and White Supremacists are being linked with Dr. Phil viewers. This could be actionable.

Avi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 27, 2015, 07:50:38 PM
     It isn't fair that Satan worshippers and White Supremacists are being linked with Dr. Phil viewers.

Hence my incredulity. He rather seemed to be grasping at straws at the end, trying to whip up an equal-opportunity stew of offense after Satan received such an unimpressive response. I almost feel sorry for him. He had nowhere else to go but misogyny and racism, those tired old tropes. As far as wild nutters go, I give him a D-. So sue me.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Avi on February 28, 2015, 07:44:45 PM
Hence my incredulity. He rather seemed to be grasping at straws at the end, trying to whip up an equal-opportunity stew of offense after Satan received such an unimpressive response. I almost feel sorry for him. He had nowhere else to go but misogyny and racism, those tired old tropes. As far as wild nutters go, I give him a D-. So sue me.

If he's firing off PM's then he may actually be a legit fringe loon instead of the "notice me" troll I originally surmised. Yeah, the outrage haymakers he was feebly throwing were rather pathetic. His anti-psychiatry diatribes were telling. Maybe we shouldn't have indulged him, but I have the feeling he's haunting another forum at this very moment.

D- is fair. He wasn't clever at all and tiresome immediately. Nothing worse than a boring kook.

Avi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 28, 2015, 09:38:57 PM
    He wasn't clever at all and tiresome immediately. Nothing worse than a boring kook.

A+. I'm also stealing "outrage haymakers."

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Avi on February 28, 2015, 10:18:15 PM
A+. I'm also stealing "outrage haymakers."

Permission granted, especially if it ends up being the title of an instrumental.

Avi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 28, 2015, 11:05:05 PM
    Permission granted, especially if it ends up being the title of an instrumental.

Done. But I have been musing on the difficulty of creating an interesting wild nutter. There must needs intrude an element of camp that knocks the reliability down a peg, especially when trying to be eeevilll - bwah, ha-ha. Fava beans and a nice chianti? Yah, sure  ::).

Michael Jackson - Bad

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Avi on March 01, 2015, 12:00:48 AM
Done. But I have been musing on the difficulty of creating an interesting wild nutter. There must needs intrude an element of camp that knocks the reliability down a peg, especially when trying to be eeevilll - bwah, ha-ha. Fava beans and a nice chianti? Yah, sure  ::).

Captain EO is the apotheosis of evil and camp.

The banality of evil has become the inanity of evil. The genius serial killer, a cultured sort who dons a mask of sanity by day becoming a monster at night, is the unicorn of the criminology. I actually dropped out(a full refund) of a Criminology/Forensic Psychology course after one class, because the instructor referenced Hannibal Lecter about half a dozen times. And then he looked at me sideways for my mentioning Ed Kemper as a serial killer with a high IQ. Sorry, for mentioning a REAL person who didn't have a movie/TV movie. And Kemper, outside of his freakish size, not really "interesting". Sure, throwing mom's larynx in the trash like he did is a curveball, and killing your grandparents at 15 is notable...but outside of that, he was a fairly standard hitchhiker killer of the early 70's.

lonevoice

I've avoided this thread for 3 days because Dr. Phil bores the snot out of me.  But, this thread actually doesn't have anything to do with Dr. Phil, does it? 

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: lonevoice on March 01, 2015, 02:20:45 AM
I've avoided this thread for 3 days because Dr. Phil bores the snot out of me.  But, this thread actually doesn't have anything to do with Dr. Phil, does it?

A wise move in avoiding this particular train wreck...but ultimately, Dr. Phil has merely a brief mention as the thread devolved into a rather odd/amusing exhibition. Of all of the OP's rather bizarre behavior, I think his watching Dr. Phil really accentuates what a douche he is.

Avi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 01, 2015, 12:28:51 AM
      Captain EO is the apotheosis of evil and camp.

The banality of evil has become the inanity of evil. The genius serial killer, a cultured sort who dons a mask of sanity by day becoming a monster at night, is the unicorn of the criminology. I actually dropped out(a full refund) of a Criminology/Forensic Psychology course after one class, because the instructor referenced Hannibal Lecter about half a dozen times. And then he looked at me sideways for my mentioning Ed Kemper as a serial killer with a high IQ. Sorry, for mentioning a REAL person who didn't have a movie/TV movie. And Kemper, outside of his freakish size, not really "interesting". Sure, throwing mom's larynx in the trash like he did is a curveball, and killing your grandparents at 15 is notable...but outside of that, he was a fairly standard hitchhiker killer of the early 70's.

Ha! I would have replied last night but I had to become the stern, authoritarian parent who makes his children go to bed. Inane as the idea has become, my children do believe I am Satan. Take that, gnooryblows! I'll see your inane wanking and raise you (triumphantly) parenthood!

I had to use the Wikipedia to look up Captain EO (oh, dear) and the unfortunate Ed Kemper, a sort of cross between an angry Sybil and Jack Reacher. He has become an inspiration to death-metal songwriters, apparently, with such delightful titles as, "Ed Kemper had a Horrible Temper."

Edmond Kemper Had A Horrible Temper

I think I prefer captain EO.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Avi on March 01, 2015, 01:19:34 PM
Ha! I would have replied last night but I had to become the stern, authoritarian parent who makes his children go to bed. Inane as the idea has become, my children do believe I am Satan. Take that, gnooryblows! I'll see your inane wanking and raise you (triumphantly) parenthood!

I had to use the Wikipedia to look up Captain EO (oh, dear) and the unfortunate Ed Kemper, a sort of cross between an angry Sybil and Jack Reacher. He has become an inspiration to death-metal songwriters, apparently, with such delightful titles as, "Ed Kemper had a Horrible Temper."

I think I prefer captain EO.

The process was reversed in my case, my parents becoming convinced I was Satan. "Go to bed? Good, I'm tired of being around you assholes, anyway!"

Captain EO is another tribute to how much coke executives were doing in the mid 80's. It should have had the same success that Peter Frampton did with Sgt. Pepper, but I guess Disney was able to draw enough imbeciles to keep that thing going for a few years. Ugh.

Death metal used serial killers as their muse, I admire those who wrote "songs" revolving around the more obscure killers. A for effort.

Avi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 01, 2015, 05:26:11 PM
      The process was reversed in my case, my parents becoming convinced I was Satan. "Go to bed? Good, I'm tired of being around you assholes, anyway!"

Captain EO is another tribute to how much coke executives were doing in the mid 80's. It should have had the same success that Peter Frampton did with Sgt. Pepper, but I guess Disney was able to draw enough imbeciles to keep that thing going for a few years. Ugh.

Death metal used serial killers as their muse, I admire those who wrote "songs" revolving around the more obscure killers. A for effort.

Ol' Hannibal is better as a band, apparently (had to go there):

Hannibal Lecter - Feel Like The Whore

Fortunately, the lyrics are so garbled, the kids can't make it out. They keep saying, "Abba, mah zeh?" with looks of complete disbelief on their faces. I am pretending to enjoy it so immensely that they will never want to hear it. If exposed, they will turn away with the remark, "Meh, my Dad listens to that."

lonevoice

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 01, 2015, 03:13:25 AM
   A wise move in avoiding this particular train wreck...but ultimately, Dr. Phil has merely a brief mention as the thread devolved into a rather odd/amusing exhibition. Of all of the OP's rather bizarre behavior, I think his watching Dr. Phil really accentuates what a douche he is.   
I can't believe I read most of it, but I think I get the gist of it now.  Marky Mark signed up to bellgab with a username that was a dog whistle to those who've been around long enough to know that Dave Noorie is a coke addict.  Marky thought he was auditioning for the lead role in a Ted Bundy biopic, but Redacted held him down with her boot on his throat, while Laurakinch kicked him in the nads.  Avi and Daggit traded some Coen Brothers dialogue that whooshed right over the top of Marky's pointy head.  Then, MV stepped in and dropped the hammer, sending Marky off to banned camp where he'll learn to play the xylophone on what's left of his teeth.   The big reveal was that Marky Mark is some kind of Dr. Phil-watching douche nozzle.  Is that about it?

Good thread. 

Quote from: lonevoice on March 01, 2015, 07:52:44 PM
I can't believe I read most of it, but I think I get the gist of it now.  Marky Mark signed up to bellgab with a username that was a dog whistle to those who've been around long enough to know that Dave Noorie is a coke addict.  Marky thought he was auditioning for the lead role in a Ted Bundy biopic, but Redacted held him down with her boot on his throat, while Laurakinch kicked him in the nads.  Avi and Daggit traded some Coen Brothers dialogue that whooshed right over the top of Marky's pointy head.  Then, MV stepped in and dropped the hammer, sending Marky off to banned camp where he'll learn to play the xylophone on what's left of his teeth.   The big reveal was that Marky Mark is some kind of Dr. Phil-watching douche nozzle.  Is that about it?

Good thread.

I think MV modified his username.  The original amounted to a death threat.