• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Topics you want Art to cover when he comes back in July!

Started by henge0stone, February 23, 2015, 02:49:55 PM

henge0stone

AND he WILL be back. I really want him to talk about the Mars 1 mission where they are sending people to live on mars.

Delphi

I'd like to hear updates on the philiea lander /rosetta

albrecht

A expose of the corporate radio industry, the intricate details of musical copyright law, the inside-baseball of the politics of iHeartMedia, Inc and Sirius/XM and how such large corporations can loose money but still stay afloat, and more insight into the personalities, addictions, and/or sexual peccadilloes of media radio personalities (just to satisfy the tabloids and the more prurient interests and speculations of bellgabbers.)

Kelt

A hard-hitting investigation of haunted bikinis in the plus size model industry.

Delphi

Quote from: Kelt on February 23, 2015, 07:05:15 PM
A hard-hitting investigation of haunted bikinis in the plus size model industry.
I need to know more

Albemuth

Where is that pesky Malaysian Flight 370? Art will either get to the bottom of it â€" or put forth scenarios with knowledgeable guests which no one has yet considered.

Eddie Coyle

George Noory's firing and subsequent vanishing.

Wintermute

What I wish for:

** On air debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham.
** Stanton Friedman... if Art comes back on July 2-4 it will be at the same time as the Roswell UFC Fest.

What will probably occur:

** Two nights of airing dirty laundry about SiriusXM and ClearChannel.
** Another night explaining why he isn't using DM Radio (I've thought for a while that he'd find a way out).

Swordslinger

Just want to hear more from Richard C. Hoagland about things found on Mars. Stanton Freedman is getting older. I think we should hear as much from him as possible before we lose him. Flight 370 is still a good topic but I know we will never know what happened because I believe it was a deliberate shootdown due to hijaking and the government responsible will make sure we never search in the right place.

Chaim

Quote from: Swordslinger on February 28, 2015, 08:52:36 AM
Flight 370 was a deliberate shootdown due to hijaking
governments dont shoot down hijacked planes over an ocean, especially when it's their own agents who hijacked them.

I want him to invite THE SAKER, he's an expert on Russia and Ukraine.
http://thesaker.is

of course Hoaxland is always welcome for comedy

MV/Liberace!

I want to hear guests who refute some of the things Art's guests said in the 90s.

paladin1991

An investigative series of talks re: the developing American police state and the death of the American constitution.  Let's start with Law Professor Irwin Cherminowski and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Swordslinger on February 28, 2015, 08:52:36 AM
Just want to hear more from Richard C. Hoagland about things found on Mars. Stanton Freedman is getting older. I think we should hear as much from him as possible before we lose him. Flight 370 is still a good topic but I know we will never know what happened because I believe it was a deliberate shootdown due to hijaking and the government responsible will make sure we never search in the right place.
Definitely need to have Hoagie on for old times sakes and to piss off Jorch.  I also really enjoy Art's shows with Kaku.  I'm sure Kaku would be fired-up, after having to endure Noory. 

Paulides with Art should be super, too. 

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on February 28, 2015, 11:15:04 AM
Definitely need to have Hoagie on for old times sakes and to piss off Jorch.  I also really enjoy Art's shows with Kaku.  I'm sure Kaku would be fired-up, after having to endure Noory. 

Paulides with Art should be super, too.
Agreed.  Hogland is like that Uncle who 'knows' all kinds of shit and is very happy to drink a bit of your Scotch and sit by the fire sharing all his 'knowledge.'
Kaku, is too smart for George's audience of 3.  Hell, kaku is too smart for me.  But I do get a window into smart guy shit when Kaku is on.
Paulides...Puh.....leeze!  A genuine convo with him rather than the vaguest of 3 x 5 card questions?  No brainer. 

I'm sure that there are other guests that would be thrilled to converse and discuss with ART.  I wonder how many agents are out there anxiously awaiting a nod fm ART that the person they rep has a slot on his new show.  Hell, they should start their own thread here on BellGab, call it  'Pls put my repped personality on your show ART!'  Or they can just PM MV.

Juan

I want to hear real anthropologists talk about the surprising links between Neanderthals and modern man discovered after the completion of the Neanderthal genome project.

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on February 28, 2015, 11:28:37 AM
I want to hear real anthropologists talk about the surprising links between Neanderthals and modern man discovered after the completion of the Neanderthal genome project.
That's a good one.  IIRC, my college courses taught us that Neando's were unable to 'keep up' with more 'modern' man. I 'know' fm those studies that there was 'inevitably' some inter-breeding in the overlapping timeline.   

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 28, 2015, 11:21:36 AM
Agreed.  Hogland is like that Uncle who 'knows' all kinds of shit and is very happy to drink a bit of your Scotch and sit by the fire sharing all his 'knowledge.'
Kaku, is too smart for George's audience of 3.  Hell, kaku is too smart for me.  But I do get a window into smart guy shit when Kaku is on.
Paulides...Puh.....leeze!  A genuine convo with him rather than the vaguest of 3 x 5 card questions?  No brainer. 

I'm sure that there are other guests that would be thrilled to converse and discuss with ART.  I wonder how many agents are out there anxiously awaiting a nod fm ART that the person they rep has a slot on his new show.  Hell, they should start their own thread here on BellGab, call it  'Pls put my repped personality on your show ART!'  Or they can just PM MV.
Folks should be lining up for the opportunity to be on with a legend in broadcasting.  I've lost track of the Cumulus status since yesterday but I do hope there is some type of Cumulus connection, which seems to be the case.  Yeah, Art would have to endure the some of the usual shenanigans with the suits but Cumulus has the visibility and coverage to get Art back out there once again.  I'd love to seem some serious AM competition against PremRat at night.  They've been loafing along for way too long.  Welfare radio at it's worst. 

Kelt

I'd like to hear Howard Stern explain how a tedious fuckwit like Stern can get a gig but Art Bell is (not) working out of a cardboard box in the Philippines.

Because that, as black people said in the 90s, is whack.

Quote from: Juan on February 28, 2015, 11:28:37 AM

I agree, that would be fascinating. There are quite a lot of people carrying Neanderthal genes from what I've read, and that is mindblowing.

In no particular order, I'd like to hear Graham Hancock, and I'd like to hear more about Gobekli Tepe and also the battle of Los Angeles, which is a fascinating story. And I wouldn't object to a Hoagland visit, just to hear Art tell him he doesn't 'see' the image in that mildly exasperated voice that Art does so well.

Chaim

http://youtu.be/--kA2-5z2zI
@Art : please invite Chris White as a guest sometime! I know C2C wont invite him because he basically debunked the whole Ancient Aliens TV show with ease. I think I sent a request to invite 3 times to C2C - to all their emails and hosts and producer over the last 3 years, with no invite.

i would like to see art bell present to bellgab members, a contest to select one of us to be a guest. maybe a free form essay on any subject art bell would be interested in hearing and giving a quarter of an hour air time for the winner. we got it covered from pop culture to friggin rocket science.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 28, 2015, 11:04:43 AM
An investigative series of talks re: the developing American police state and the death of the American constitution.  Let's start with Law Professor Irwin Cherminowski and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

Feds raid Texas political meeting

http://guyfrompittsburgh.blogspot.com/2015/03/feds-raid-texas-political-meeting.html

Chaim

http://youtu.be/YTgxGJfXRQ0

please invite Jean-Pierre Houdin, the french architect who discovered the internal-ramp Pyramid building method.
His youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu4PL4y3eBfb6ZsEsrvGtmg
I don't know if and how well he speaks English though.
An alternate guest for this topic, or really anything with archeology would be Bob Briar
https://www.facebook.com/DrBobBrier
He knows Houdin personally, recently released a book. Would be a great guest.

smitty9999

Ancient Celtic and Nordic visitors to North America, inspired by the books of Dr Barry Fell.  Along with that, the New England monoliths

albrecht

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on March 04, 2015, 10:05:19 PM
Number Stations!!
agreed. A harder subject now because most don't use SW anymore but with the "hot spy" from Russia recently, the fact they still exist, Art's love for radio, and the various other incidents (RUSSIAN WOODPECKER) and HAARP even
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2012/11/the-russian-woodpecker-experiments-in-global-mind-control/
but more legit and confirmed:
http://www.irdial.com/conet.htm
http://www.numbers-stations.com/russian-spy-ring