• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Emmanual McLittle rudest guest ever?

Started by henge0stone, February 21, 2015, 05:40:06 PM

henge0stone

I think he was the rudest guest I've ever heard. First he tells his story about how he came from downtown Detroit then when Art opens a Detroit line he accuses him of being racist, even though McLittle was staunchly against interracial marriage for racist and unfounded reasons. He also said black people need to stop blaming whites, yet when he gets mad at Art because callers agreed with Art in the first part he tries to play the race card. Then the few guests who liked him insinuated that Art was racist along with McLittle. Not sure how Art had the patients for this rude A hole.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: henge0stone on February 21, 2015, 05:40:06 PM
I think he was the rudest guest I've ever heard. First he tells his story about how he came from downtown Detroit then when Art opens a Detroit line he accuses him of being racist, even though McLittle was staunchly against interracial marriage for racist and unfounded reasons. He also said black people need to stop blaming whites, yet when he gets mad at Art because callers agreed with Art in the first part he tries to play the race card. Then the few guests who liked him insinuated that Art was racist along with McLittle. Not sure how Art had the patients for this rude A hole.

Perhaps he's friendly with the staff at the local hospital and they lend them out?