• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A big player in the Industry

Started by Chaim, February 18, 2015, 06:53:53 PM

Chaim

you already ruined this thread, it's yours now.

pate

Why thankee!

Doan mynd if I doo:

Blue October - Hate Me

Who still had an old skool answering masheen in 2006 anyhow?  Is it a clue?  A shot in the dark?  Time will tell, I reckon...

The General

Quote from: Chaim on March 04, 2015, 04:33:04 AM
you already ruined this thread, it's yours now.
It started out as the gayest thread on the forum, I don't know how it could have possibly gotten any worse than that.  At least Pate posted some Butthole Surfers to try and save it.  And any thread where you get frustrated, pick up your toys and go home is a success if you ask me.

Chaim

Quote from: The General on March 04, 2015, 11:19:23 AM
It started out as the gayest thread on the forum, I don't know how it could have possibly gotten any worse than that.  At least Pate posted some Butthole Surfers to try and save it.  And any thread where you get frustrated, pick up your toys and go home is a success if you ask me.
since you have that fake General from C&C avatar, I bet I'd wipe the floor with you in Generals.

onan

Quote from: Chaim on March 04, 2015, 11:58:53 AM
since you have that fake General from C&C avatar, I bet I'd wipe the floor with you in Generals.
I bet you just wipe the floor.

Chaim

Quote from: onan on March 04, 2015, 12:45:37 PM
I bet you just wipe the floor.
you are basically abusing your avatar. Somebody who's so uncool and not relaxed shouldn't use the Dude as his avatar, if that's who that is. i suggest you switch it to the old Lebowski, or to Uli.

cweb

Is this where we post music videos now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRBHlMoE7x8#ws

I think this is working. Right?

onan

Quote from: Chaim on March 04, 2015, 02:46:32 PM
you are basically abusing your avatar. Somebody who's so uncool and not relaxed shouldn't use the Dude as his avatar, if that's who that is. i suggest you switch it to the old Lebowski, or to Uli.

My avatar isn't the only thing I abuse.

I don't think you have any measure on cool.