• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Gassy Man

I grew up near Lake Erie and can tell you that not many people there thought anything mysterious was going on.  Lake Erie is a shallow lake in a northern climate that can change in a few moments from calm to stormy.  Lots have been lost there because of the unpredictable nature of storms.  We used to say that as soon as gray storm clouds are seen in the distance, for instance, start heading for the dock.  A storm could be on you in a matter of minutes and certainly too frequently was.                                                                     

No doubt most sailing and ship incidents are easily explained by freak weather conditions.  But for some fun UFO related speculation try Googling "Great Lakes UFO base" sometime.

VtaGeezer

Knapp better be careful; he's getting into Noory's rice bowl by castigating the anti-federal paranoia peddlers; among C2C's top regulars, and by underscoring the "alien slide" fraud that Noory was very instrumental in promoting, even if passively. Knapp's correct in saying that, when nothing happens from the Jade Helm 15 exercise, the fear peddlers will take credit for preventing it by exposing the plot...and their idiotic followers will believe it.

maureen

of the furies of Lake Superior, our own Gordie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

nbirnes

Such a sad, sad song. "It's too rough to feed ye," said the poor cook. We would listen to this while living aboard a wooden sailing boat and feel the dread still living in the waters outside our bunk. Good times.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 18, 2015, 11:19:48 AM
Knapp better be careful; he's getting into Noory's rice bowl by castigating the anti-federal paranoia peddlers; among C2C's top regulars, and by underscoring the "alien slide" fraud that Noory was very instrumental in promoting, even if passively. Knapp's correct in saying that, when nothing happens from the Jade Helm 15 exercise, the fear peddlers will take credit for preventing it by exposing the plot...and their idiotic followers will believe it.

Knapp must have pull at the network.  He completely undid all the hard work of that lunatic Steve Quayle with George Noory last week in a special three hour segment on Jade Helm, and undermined George's alien slide special.

UFQuack

I think Knapp was a bit hypocritical in pointing a finger at so-called "conspiracy theorists" on the one hand while on the other playing apologist for the so-called "field of ufology". What is this imaginary board of directors that Knapp believes ufology has? All I see are a bunch of people with different ideas and theories, as well it should be! No apologies necessary.

At least there is real reason to be concerned regarding rights or liberties about Jade Helm as a military exercise even if nothing too drastic comes of it. It certainly deserves more call for concern than that of mummified boys passed off as aliens. I hope this is not indication of the direction of Knapp's journalism because if it is it's pathetic.

albrecht

Quote from: UFQuack on May 18, 2015, 02:23:28 PM
I think Knapp was a bit hypocritical in pointing a finger at so-called "conspiracy theorists" on the one hand while on the other playing apologist for the so-called "field of ufology". What is this imaginary board of directors that Knapp believes ufology has? All I see are a bunch of people with different ideas and theories, as well it should be! No apologies necessary.

At least there is real reason to be concerned regarding rights or liberties about Jade Helm as a military exercise even if nothing too drastic comes of it. It certainly deserves more call for concern than that of mummified boys passed off as aliens. I hope this is not indication of the direction of Knapp's journalism because if it is it's pathetic.
I agree. As a reporter (and being on C2C) he should know about getting emails from crazies. And history has shown, so far, that conspiracies that military or government can hurt people, even their own, are much more real than conspiracy related to underwater aliens coming up and chasing cars down the highway. (Having said that I like UFO topics and listen to AB and C2C for the zany stories.) I don't think Obama is going to "invade" Texas but Jade Helm, and other, operations are still troubling, We are getting used to seeing military on our streets like some banana republic. Check points for "drunk drivers" or illegal aliens etc (Hey, secure the border you don't need checkpoints here.) Especially with the over militarization of police, the us vs them attitude of the government towards the people, and why train in an English-speaking, rural area? Are we planning to invade Kent? If they want to train they should in urban areas, foreign language speaking areas, or just "train" on our border and secure that instead.

zeebo

Quote from: UFQuack on May 18, 2015, 02:23:28 PM
I think Knapp was a bit hypocritical in pointing a finger at so-called "conspiracy theorists" on the one hand while on the other playing apologist for the so-called "field of ufology". What is this imaginary board of directors that Knapp believes ufology has? All I see are a bunch of people with different ideas and theories, as well it should be! No apologies necessary.....

This is a fair point as he also defends the bigfoot researchers etc. as well.  But I dunno for me it seems like there is a distinction albeit a fuzzy one between whipping a kind of anti-gov't paranoid hysteria (like many shows do) and exploring the fringe of the paranormal world which seems less potentially harmful perhaps.

Juan Cena

Quote from: michio on May 18, 2015, 12:16:00 AM
Spot-on words by Mr. Knapp. Had to be said.

If you look to see who has been stoking the fear fires of Jade Helm 15 being a 'false flag' (where have I heard that before?) for an invasion of Texas/martial law, it's readily apparent who the guilty parties are. Knapp collectively called them "The Fear Masters," but as mentioned Mr. Knapp didn't name names.

Of course, the loopy governor of Texas didn't help to calm fears by ordering the Texas State Guard to monitor the military exercise. And they wonder why Texas always gets crap for being the challenged child of the nation.  ::)

Meanwhile, Texas was invaded over the weekend by biker gangs, and nine people died in a shootout at a bar in Waco.

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 18, 2015, 11:35:38 PM
Meanwhile, Texas was invaded over the weekend by biker gangs, and nine people died in a shootout at a bar in Waco.
Were they ppl or bikers?

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on May 18, 2015, 06:03:15 PM
This is a fair point as he also defends the bigfoot researchers etc. as well.  But I dunno for me it seems like there is a distinction albeit a fuzzy one between whipping a kind of anti-gov't paranoid hysteria (like many shows do) and exploring the fringe of the paranormal world which seems less potentially harmful perhaps.

Yes, that is a good point.

UFQuack

In re-reading my above criticism of Knapp, I didn't explain the part of how he was a bit hypocritical.  There have been shows of his in the past where he himself has come off sounding like a conspiracy theorist. One example I can remember was a "Knapp News" link to something called "33 conspiracies that turned out to be true".

It's not that I'm saying he is conspiracy theorist but it certainly could appear that way to those who are annoyed by conspiracy theories. I myself am not annoyed over conspiracies, I believe there are conspiracies although this need not be anything so mysterious or far flung. But even if what they say is sometimes ridiculous, I'd rather hear a "doom and gloomer" that is concerned with cautioning others on some level rather than what we often hear from some of what are typically called "optimists".

Zetaspeak

Yeah, but I think Knapp is talking more of the over-the-top nature of some of the conspiracy. When you keep crying wolf for "huge events" that the chances of it happening are slim and none. It doesn't help to bring attention to legit things that happened, that isn't the big headline grabber but it's just as important because it's actually happening.

UFQuack

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 21, 2015, 08:51:53 AM
Yeah, but I think Knapp is talking more of the over-the-top nature of some of the conspiracy. When you keep crying wolf for "huge events" that the chances of it happening are slim and none. It doesn't help to bring attention to legit things that happened, that isn't the big headline grabber but it's just as important because it's actually happening.

But what exactly is over-the-top anyway? I see it as the so-called "normal" everyday stuff which politicians do and which the people put up with all the time which is over-the-top! Deciding how everybody should live their lives, whether families should do this or that? That shit is over the top not what the doom and gloomers are saying. Not many would say the telecommunications companies are intent on controlling all the content you see is a conspiracy but of course that is exactly what it is as they are the real authors behind the bills which politicians pass.

There is no harm in airing all sides...put everything on the table and let every one be the judge of what is ridiculous or not. It's odd that people should get all worked up about covert agendas which are the hidden ones you can't see while there are so many overt ones taking place right under everyone's collective nose.

albrecht

Quote from: UFQuack on May 21, 2015, 04:15:59 PM

There is no harm in airing all sides...put everything on the table and let every one be the judge of what is ridiculous or not. It's odd that people should get all worked up about covert agendas which are the hidden ones you can't see while there are so many overt ones taking place right under everyone's collective nose.
Like LIBOR recently, the purposeful mortgage fraud, etc. Or this TPP being done totally in secret with the public, or even politicians, not allowed to see, discuss, or debate. I would like Knapp or Art, not Norry, to do a show on LIBOR and these conspiracies that are really large and hurt the public but hardly ever make news and whose participants don't get any prison time and the banks get some fines, usually paltry in comparison to revenue or net worth.
I agree that all conspiracies should be discussed, even ones that offend people (Sandyhook, WWII holocaust, 911 etc) but not because I believe all, or any, are true but that is really freedom of speech. I would like, however, more VERIFIED conspiracies be discussed: LIBOR, banks laundering money for cartels, terrorists and despots, BCCI, INSLAW, mortgage fraud, etc.

Bonanza Pilot

Looks like a great Knapp show tonight.

zeebo

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on May 24, 2015, 08:17:30 PM
Looks like a great Knapp show tonight.

It does look good, gonna check this one out.

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 19, 2015, 06:25:55 AM
Were they ppl or bikers?
======================================================
'Allo!
With you still am i.
i hate to rain on this parade,but this 'either-or'phrase,is kind of an red flag.
Now,i'm sure it wasn't meant to imply that,'bikers' are not really'people'...
Thanks to the kkultural tribalists,ie,joos-tribes,most right-thinking msm-sucking-down 'murkkinz still believe the manichaean fantasy memes that,blue mafia=good mafia goons,cycle rider tribe=bad mafia.
Yust to point out,here,the apparent fascist overt actions in 'murkka now suggest several screws loose in the mind-control-industrial-komplex.
If you want to get past the controled blue meany discourse,look at this site,particularly the series of articles this week and comments below with some links about the msm/poleitzei setting up an contrived event via agents provocateur,maybe.
=====================================================
[http://www.agingrebel.com/12910#comments]
=====================================================
"B_B"

BattyBrooke

Tonight's show is going to be the tits. So glad I am actually awake.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: BattyBrooke on May 24, 2015, 11:23:30 PM
Tonight's show is going to be the tits. So glad I am actually awake.

I'd definitely tune in if Knapp did a show about tits.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on May 24, 2015, 10:43:47 PM
It does look good, gonna check this one out.

It was a good program!!!!  Loved every second!   8)

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 25, 2015, 01:24:00 AM

I'd definitely tune in if Knapp did a show about tits.

Indeed! "Tits: Would men love them so if they were square? Would they love them more if there were three? Tonight's guest will enlighten us with answers to these titillating questions."

Nick el Ass

Quote from: BattyBrooke on May 25, 2015, 03:50:59 PM
Indeed! "Tits: Would men love them so if they were square? Would they love them more if there were three? Tonight's guest will enlighten us with answers to these titillating questions."

Based off the reaction of the three titted lady in Total Recall I'd say people would love a little more. However, no one remembers that Lycia Naff also played Sonya Gomez in a couple of episodes of Star Trek.

All of these tits comments reminds me of something.. today my family went mini-golfing. And my four year old son did amazing until the 9th hole when he just got insanely bored (all of us did, but as adults we just don't admit it)  Anyway, he has a little speech thing going on in his youth and pronounces his S's as T's.. So I secretly couldn't wait until the 6th hole.. he announced to everyone: "Ok everybody, ROUUUNNND TITS"

yumyumtree

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 25, 2015, 06:42:09 PM

Based off the reaction of the three titted lady in Total Recall I'd say people would love a little more. However, no one remembers that Lycia Naff also played Sonya Gomez in a couple of episodes of Star Trek.

Spernumerary nipples are not too unusual, but the extras are usually just little blemish-like things, nothing like a real nipple.

I think at one time the supernumerary nipples would brand a woman a witch because it was thought that it was used to nurse a familiar. Another example of the good old days not being so good.

Quote from: Nebraska888 on May 25, 2015, 11:48:23 AM

It was a good program!!!!  Loved every second!   8)

Yes Sunday nights show was awesome. knapp reminds me of art bell.

ziznak

Threw this on at like 4am and kinda drifted in and out... he had redfern on right?  they seemed to be all over the place with nicks new book.  I heard mothman and men in black stuff along with a whole "tit-ton" of other titilating topics....

pretty sure it was the most recent show but like i said I was in and out of sleep too...

dreaming of boobies acutally... everybody seems to forget the childlike fondness of boobies that we all have regardless of genitals... boobs always rock... but "titties" may sometimes offend and then it's "GET YOU NONE"

b_dubb

would someone produce some physical evidence of SOMETHING please?!?!?

ItsOver

Well, sir, we did find this at the scene of the heinous crime against Mr. Noory.