• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2015, 04:52:41 PM
I may be missing it but this does not seem to reference the latest info the guest mentioned??

It mentions the guest-author from that night's show, Roy Bainton, and footnotes an article he wrote for the Fortean Times.

cweb

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 28, 2015, 03:59:06 PM

Nice.  It looks like your clever gene might have gotten spliced away through all the incest and legacy syphilis.
Looks like they mixed up our DNA tests, again. Which explains why I have no genetically-triggered desire to murder cat ladies and wear their skin. Would've taken the sewing skills, though.

Hey, I did think some of your previous comments were genuinely funny. There's nothing wrong with questioning things. You keep on trolling, now.

Quote from: cweb on January 28, 2015, 05:57:01 PM
Looks like they mixed up our DNA tests, again. Which explains why I have no genetically-triggered desire to murder cat ladies and wear their skin. Would've taken the sewing skills, though.

That couldn't have happened.

The only DNA samples you've ever been involved with are the gooey ones that caused you slip and fracture your inbred skull in front of the rest stop glory hole you bragged so much about operating.

It's too bad worker's compensation didn't cover "Rest Stop Sex Worker in the Transportation Industry" or your other funny entry on the form: "Blow job-related claim."

"There's nothing wrong with questioning things."

Right. 

Like we all needed the permission of an injured sex worker.

zeebo

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 28, 2015, 04:22:46 PM
It mentions the guest-author from that night's show, Roy Bainton, and footnotes an article he wrote for the Fortean Times.

Yep I had checked that out actually, but was a bit dated, from 1999.  So anyway I did a little sleuthin' on my own, and for anyone interested, here's the latest:

http://www.roybaintonwrites.com/2015/01/a-mystery-solved.html

(Long story short, it's apparently all a nonsense story of "Nazi propaganda ... depicting Western Allied society as breeding grounds for evil capitalist pirates who sacrifice their crews on coffin ships.")

Quote from: zeebo on January 28, 2015, 07:41:06 PM
Yep I had checked that out actually, but was a bit dated, from 1999.  So anyway I did a little sleuthin' on my own, and for anyone interested, here's the latest:

http://www.roybaintonwrites.com/2015/01/a-mystery-solved.html

(Long story short, it's apparently all a nonsense story of "Nazi propaganda ... depicting Western Allied society as breeding grounds for evil capitalist pirates who sacrifice their crews on coffin ships.")

Hey, thanks!

I was going to look up the latest on the Ourang Medan, and you did it for us.  I spent five years in the merchant marine and still love to read about that stuff.  The neatest-named ship I ever sailed on was the S.S. Overseas Vivian, which ran between Baton Rouge and Panama.

WOTR

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 28, 2015, 02:44:49 PM

Nice counting.  I'll bet you used your fingers and moved your lips.
Had to take my socks off to get to 15.  Them's big numbars u no?

zeebo

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 28, 2015, 07:51:01 PM
...I was going to look up the latest on the Ourang Medan, and you did it for us.  I spent five years in the merchant marine and still love to read about that stuff.  ...

Cool, yeah I can't resist me some good sea-tales.

cweb

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 28, 2015, 06:25:53 PM

That couldn't have happened.

The only DNA samples you've ever been involved with are the gooey ones that caused you slip and fracture your inbred skull in front of the rest stop glory hole you bragged so much about operating.

It's too bad worker's compensation didn't cover "Rest Stop Sex Worker in the Transportation Industry" or your other funny entry on the form: "Blow job-related claim."

"There's nothing wrong with questioning things."

Right. 

Like we all needed the permission of an injured sex worker.
Sounds like you hate sex workers because they get paid for what you give away for free. In an alley. After parades, sporting events, parties, and baptisms.

Maybe I'm just bitter because your resume reads like the Aristocrats joke. The worst kind. I have enjoyed our banter.

Quote from: cweb on January 29, 2015, 08:06:05 AM
Sounds like you hate sex workers because they get paid for what you give away for free. In an alley. After parades, sporting events, parties, and baptisms.

Maybe I'm just bitter because your resume reads like the Aristocrats joke. The worst kind. I have enjoyed our banter.

Now look at what being out of work with your cracked skull has done.

It's made you fantasize about catering large public events instead of the family get-togethers you're now stuck with there at home -- a.k.a. "pass the gravy" with ma, pa, sis, your uncles, and the two large dogs.

"Maybe I'm just bitter . . . I have enjoyed our banter."

I think what you're trying to say here is that you enjoyed your uncles' batter, and pa's, but not the dogs' . . . because of their paws.

MrHippie

I thought George Knapps Sunday show  was entertaining and interesting.
Jeremy Corbell  is a younger, enthusiastic guy, but that's a good thing.
He also goes out and personally interviews people. He talks to doctors and scientists and does research.
'Patient Seventeen' and Dr. Roger Leir's  work is something that we all have to judge for ourselves.
I encourage people to listen to this show despite the negative posts on this thread. I found it on YT.
And thanks George Knapp for sticking to your instincts and giving us this guest and another fine show.

Nebraska888

SUNDAY NIGHT WITH GEORGE KNAPP!!!  8)  8)  8)  8)

After a week of Noory and the complete melt down of Willis last night........I am so ready for a competent host. 

wr250

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 15, 2015, 07:26:00 PM
SUNDAY NIGHT WITH GEORGE KNAPP!!!  8)  8)  8)  8)

After a week of Noory and the complete melt down of Willis last night........I am so ready for a competent host.

oh hell yes.

Yes! It's once again that time, Knappyheads.

Now, it's time for me to take a nap for Knapp

AvDaBr

I wish Knapp and Noory could exchange schedules this week.  Some seemingly interesting paranormal topics coming up, but Noory will be around to douse any spark of intrigue.  Instead the best host available is going to be talking about the Gottis tonight.

Bellathor

No drunken time traveler guests tonight?  Aw.

The Nap Man is doing what he does best tonight from Vegas:

Conducting an interview with an author peddling another Mafia book.

Let's all hope our journalistically-soiled, little Napkin can someday combine his two favorite subjects. 

Mobsters and aliens.

Knapp: "Tonight, we're talking to Jimmy 'The Screwball' Zippadeedoodi from the notorious Zucchini Family here in Las Vegas, and he's going to describe his abduction by aliens while driving his pink Cadillac convertible near Area 51.  Jimmy, go ahead and tell us your story."

Jimmy the Screwball:  "Well, Georgie, like you just said, I wuz out in da desert wid my Caddy one night when suttenly I felt my ass being lifted outta da car. 

"I says, 'What da fuck iz dis shit?'  I ain't likin' my Caddy to go off by its lonesome wid me not behind da wheel no more.  So's I flies higher and higher inta da sky . . . until I goes up under the ass of some kinda metal pasta plate widda lid on it.  Dey gotta door dat opened under dis here plate, and in I goes.  What da fuck?"

"It's kinda dark in dis joint, like most of the dives I hang around in, playin' poker and pinchin' the barmaids' tittties.
But dey got dese little gray goombahs in dere, and dese boys . . . well, let's just say dey gotta tube dey start tryin' to jack inta my poop shute.

"Say, I ain't havin' nunna dat shit, so I pulls out my heat and start whackin' these jakes.  I'm blowin' gray noodles all over da joint.  Dey sound like scores on a pinball machine, dese guys' brain balloons poppin' in my face.   And da next thing I know, I'm back in my Caddy like nuttin' happened.  My ass is fine, and I'm headin' back to da Boom Boom Room in Vegas.  True story."

nextgen.fm

What about Jimmy Hoffa?!

There was an excellent segment on Unsolved Mysteries about the death of Bobby Fuller.  The guest is not doing herself any favors as far as book sales go.  I'll probably get the book anyway as I'm a junkie when it comes to rock and roll biographies and the death of Fuller is a great mystery. Here is a 20 minute show about Fuller's death for any interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-1-ZdLaZwE

I don't think I'll listen to the rest of the show or maybe I'll listen to it tomorrow.  Gotti doesn't really interest me.  Back to my DeMille film.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2015, 01:08:01 AM
I don't think I'll listen to the rest of the show or maybe I'll listen to it tomorrow.  Gotti doesn't really interest me.  Back to my DeMille film.

Me neither .  I think I'd rather hear George Noory talk about how much he loves science.

Looks like Bill Nye might have a little competition from Jorch.  And if you believe that, I've got some primo real estate on the Arizona coast to sell you.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: AvDaBr on February 15, 2015, 08:39:40 PM
I wish Knapp and Noory could exchange schedules this week.  Some seemingly interesting paranormal topics coming up, but Noory will be around to douse any spark of intrigue.  Instead the best host available is going to be talking about the Gottis tonight.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe if we wish on the same star at the same time it'll happen by tomorrow. Go wish on that really bright one to the right of the twinkling one and just above the shining one, in 3...2..1

Hulk Hoagland

Can we trade tonight's George for the one with a wig, dyed mustache, ancient aliens tramp stamp, and who's only able to ask questions provided to him ahead of time by who he's interviewing?

goldendeal

These Coast shows are getting better and better, a hostile drunk last night and tonight the Gotti family. I understand next week it will be the DB Cooper disappearance followed by who killed Hogan's Heroes star Bob Crane..

Scully

We just had a Knapp Nite spoiled by the Mafia.  :'(

Quote from: Scully on February 16, 2015, 04:17:30 AM

Scully, you Gotti problem wid dat?

Don't upset Georgie "The Implant" Knapp.

He don't like criticalisms about da mob.  It kinda makes his alien butt implant go off like a smoke detector.

goldendeal

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 16, 2015, 04:27:51 AM

Scully, you Gotti problem wid dat?

Don't upset Georgie "The Implant" Knapp.

He don't like criticalisms about da mob.  It kinda makes his alien butt implant go off like a smoke detector.

Ahh com'ahn, why doncha stop bustin  Georgie's bawls...what's da matta wit ya huh? ...I'm outta heres, goodnights, bada bing bada boom...

wr250

Quote from: Scully on February 16, 2015, 04:17:30 AM

a knapp night spoiled by the mafia is still far far better  than the noory garr accident , or the trainwreck that was last night.

Nebraska888

Quote from: wr250 on February 16, 2015, 07:41:59 AM
a knapp night spoiled by the mafia is still far far better  than the noory garr accident , or the trainwreck that was last night.

AGREED!!!!  I ENJOYED THE PROGRAM LAST NIGHT.  KNAPP ROCKS. 

albrecht

Interesting show. I'm glad to hear frequent caller "William from Middleton, Wisconsin" got a call in and didn't even mention the whatever Finnish people or Finnic language conspiracy he usually goes on about. But he did comment on RICO, being banned from Wikipedia until 2018, and sex trafficking from the upper-midwest to NYC via the Mafia. I wish the last caller, who apparently was involved currently with the mob, was able to talk more about the current mob situation. Hope he calls in again sometime.