• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Jim Marrs on evolution (hint:  Jim Marrs is represented by the talking ape)

Professor Farnsworth debates Creaturism

Well, as usual, Jim Marrs delivers. He's a crazy old coot from Texas -- a smart crazy old coot -- but a crazy old coot none-the-less. And entertaining as hell!

zeebo

Pretty funny, second guest John Barbour tells Knapp "I'm such an admirer of yours since you're one of the few hosts that actually reads the books of the guests you have on."  Who could he be referring to?   ::)

This Barbour guy is way out in the weeds. All over the place. Putting me to sleep.

I think GK is bored (disappointed, as well) with this kook.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 17, 2014, 03:28:41 AM
This Barbour guy is way out in the weeds. All over the place. Putting me to sleep.

I think GK is bored (disappointed, as well) with this kook.

Yeah, not one of Knapp's best.

At least GK ended the show on a positive note, stating that next week his guest will be Bob Lazar. Really looking forward to that!

Good night, Knappyheads.

136 or 142

1.Awesome, Knapp played "Ways to be Wicked" by Lone Justice (Maria McKee). Knapp got the writers of the song partially right in saying it was members of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers but it was actually Benmont Tench who wrote it.,

2.Regarding the second guest. He mentioned Thomas Noguchi. Small world.  Noguchi was the coroner in the Tate/La Bianca murders.  Vincent Bugliosi mentioned in "Helter Skelter" that he was highly critical of his work because Noguchi didn't take blood subtypes.  Bugliosi also wrote an extensive tome defending the Warren Commission report.

3.Zeebo wrote:
"On a side note.  I was going down the youtube music rabbit hole last night, and came across an Elvis Costello interview, where he mentioned jamming once in some after-hours venue with one Jerry Garcia.  Now that I would have loved to be there for.  Had no clue they even knew each other."

http://youtu.be/Rq3r77gn9DQ
Elvis Costello with Jerry Garcia - You Win Again

http://www.allmusic.com/album/sweetwater-mw0000954210
Elvis Costello / Jerry Garcia
Sweetwater

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 17, 2014, 04:01:18 AM
At least GK ended the show on a positive note, stating that next week his guest will be Bob Lazar. Really looking forward to that!

Good night, Knappyheads.

Lazar only does interviews with Art or Knapp. I think he has never done one with Noorie.

136 or 142

Knapp also played Robert Earl Keen. I love his song "Feelin' Good Again"

http://youtu.be/JM_eK2mFogk

136 or 142

Marrs and the other guest are wrong that 80-85% don't believe in the Warren Commission.
Latest survey November 15 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's assassination approaches, a clear majority of Americans (61%) still believe others besides Lee Harvey Oswald were involved. But this percentage is the lowest found in nearly 50 years.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165893/majority-believe-jfk-killed-conspiracy.aspx

expat

Well done George!!! You are SO RIGHT, most of the images of so-called anomalies on Mars/Moon look like lumps of dirt. YES.

Also well done for not reacting when Crazy Jim said the Apollo launch times were decided on astrology. Now, for extra points, next time someone tries to tell you there are pyramids on Mars in the same configuration as the ones on Giza, just say THAT'S NOT TRUE.

cweb

I like Marrs, but this was another rehash of his material from the more recent past. I guess that's to be expected, but meh.

As for Barbour, he didn't do it for me. An okay Knapp show, not helped by his guests.

zeebo

Looking forward to the old school Area 51 show with Knapp tomorrow nite. 

Quote from: zeebo on November 22, 2014, 10:23:33 PM
Looking forward to the old school Area 51 show with Knapp tomorrow nite.

Me too!

all  Knappyheads unite!

DanTSX

Knapp and Lazar tomorrow!!!!   8)

HEY ART....Call into C2CAM tomorrow.  There isn't a damn thing in your NC about calling in on your phone.  George will take your call.

Ask Bob how magnets work. 8)

DanTSX

popple

I was just listening to some old interviews with Lazar tonight. Glad I checked this thread to find he will be on tomorrow  8)

Juan Cena

Quote from: expat on November 17, 2014, 09:00:54 AM
Well done George!!! You are SO RIGHT, most of the images of so-called anomalies on Mars/Moon look like lumps of dirt. YES.

Also well done for not reacting when Crazy Jim said the Apollo launch times were decided on astrology. Now, for extra points, next time someone tries to tell you there are pyramids on Mars in the same configuration as the ones on Giza, just say THAT'S NOT TRUE.

I figured there was a reason Knapp never interviews RCH.

Morgus

Looking forward to George Knapp's show tonight with Bob Lazar for the 25th anniversary of his coming out about Area 51/S4.
I hope John Lear can call in as well to reminisce since Bob and John were friends together at that time and Bob Lazar took John Lear out to a secluded location to see the saucer flight tests at night plus they claimed to work with some smuggled out element 115 that later got repossesed by men in black?

Quote from: Morgus on November 23, 2014, 04:47:04 PM
Looking forward to George Knapp's show tonight with Bob Lazar for the 25th anniversary of his coming out about Area 51/S4.
I hope John Lear can call in as well to reminisce since Bob and John were friends together at that time and Bob Lazar took John Lear out to a secluded location to see the saucer flight tests at night plus they claimed to work with some smuggled out element 115 that later got repossesed by men in black?

I hope not.  John Lear will do anything to gain attention, using his father's good name to attain respect while simultaneously rejecting him,  and meanwhile demeaning anyone who questions his facts.  He's about as low as conspiracy crackpots come.

I prefer wisecracks and jokes.

dreamlandresort has a good panorama of Area 51.
http://www.dreamlandresort.com/

littlechris

It's gonna be a good show tonight. I guess Bob Lazar will be announcing something tonight.

Lazar said it was 1am. He must be back at MIT, working on a second PhD.

BattyBrooke

Knapp is a fucking rockstar. Did you hear that opening?! That's how it is done!

area51drone

I missed the opening, but am listening now.  I'll pick it up on CJOB later..

littlechris

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 24, 2014, 12:22:58 AM
Lazar said it was 1am. He must be back at MIT, working on a second PhD.

Yeah, and he sounds like he doesnt want to be there. Hes such an attention whore.

littlechris

Quote from: BattyBrooke on November 24, 2014, 12:25:10 AM
Knapp is a fucking rockstar. Did you hear that opening?! That's how it is done!

i love his intro too. "Unobtanium". lol

BattyBrooke

Quote from: littlechris on November 24, 2014, 12:27:52 AM
i love his intro too. "Unobtanium". lol

Yes! And don't forget - cacophony! Lol I love it.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: area51drone on November 24, 2014, 12:26:06 AM
I missed the opening, but am listening now.  I'll pick it up on CJOB later..

You must. He laid it down like a BOSS.

zeebo

Wish Knapp would play this for bumper music tonite.  "They got a ranch they call ... Number 51."

"The Happening" -- The Pixies