• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2014, 08:12:03 PM
I've been following that also and good to see Knapp on film. Crazy situation. It always amazes me how much money, people, and firepower the government will mass to deal with some rancher or farmer. But leave a border open, some inner-cities and schools a warzone, and cartel money-laundering, mortgage fraud, and front-running banks off with a small fines, etc.

Certainly is crazy.  But that's the Feds for you.  Pick off a few individuals here and there through a massive display of manpower/firepower and that will keep the serfs in line.  The border?  Pfff, we need the cheap labor to reduce wages even more.  It also has the one two punch effect of racially dividing the serfs as well as breaking the economy.  Domestic warzones?  Hey, its just a byproduct of the war on drugs.  Win the war on drugs? Hmmm, well, we Americans don't really do that winning wars thing anymore.  It's about nation building and spending your childrens future....and putting a few million more bucks in our pockets.
The rest of your wild eyed and unfounded accusations?   Well, serf, those are practically seditious. 

Nebraska888

Quote from: wr250 on April 08, 2014, 05:24:14 PM
knapp reports on the bundy standoff in eastern clark county nevada. apparently the feds are not letting anyone in or out of the ranch

BREAKING FEDS VS RANCHER FACE OFF! KILL THEM ALL!

Thanks for sharing this.  Knapp rocks.

zeebo

Knapp's back this Sunday with a show on a South American treasure hunt - sounds pretty cool.

paladin1991

That does sound good.  I'll give it a listen.

ZHero

Knappy's interview with Lee Elders is great.  Lee is a great story teller and Knapp is a great interviewer. What more could you ask for.

zeebo

Yes it's no surprise this show is enjoyable.  Good host, interesting guest, cool bumper music - what a concept.  The guest rambles a little but Knapp is deftly bringing him back on track when needed.

The show went down...hill once Billy Meyers (sp?) came up as the topic. I enjoyed hearing about the wily natives though.

The Paul Joseph Fronczak interview was a real blast from the past for me.  My family was living in Chicago and I was a little kid at the time, and it was huge news.  I'd forgotten all about it until last night, but it brought back a lot of memories of the widespread alarm it caused, and this police sketch of the suspected kidnapper that was plastered all over the papers and TV.

[attachimg=1]

Too bad the FBI bungled the case, but that wasn't too unusual in those days under Hoover's leadership.  He was usually more concerned with getting good press than getting the facts, and he undoubtedly wanted that case wrapped up as soon as possible. Mr. Fonczak seems like a good guy, though, and I hope he solves the mystery. 

coaster

Quote from: ZHero on April 21, 2014, 12:52:26 AM
Knappy's interview with Lee Elders is great.  Lee is a great story teller and Knapp is a great interviewer. What more could you ask for.
I agree. Great show last night.

albrecht

Quote from: coaster on April 21, 2014, 01:05:13 PM
I agree. Great show last night.
Last night's show was gold. Going into my archive along with Art Bell gems. Both stories were very interesting and it was nice to hear an update on that kidnapping. Too bad he hasn't found answers, yet.

Awesome show. Took us on a mental journey through the Amazon.

Nebraska888

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on April 21, 2014, 09:07:36 PM

Yes.....AWESOME program.....and, we get Knapp Saturday and Sunday next week.  Life is good.   8)

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on April 21, 2014, 01:09:37 AM
Yes it's no surprise this show is enjoyable.  Good host, interesting guest, cool bumper music - what a concept.  The guest rambles a little but Knapp is deftly bringing him back on track when needed.

Agreed.  Knapp knows what he is doing.

zeebo

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on April 21, 2014, 09:07:36 PM

I could have totally listened to another hour or two of those stories.  Left me wanting more - an unusual occurance on c2c these days where usually I'm saying "Please just bring on UFO Phil and put me out of my misery."   ;)

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 21, 2014, 10:41:46 PM
Yes.....AWESOME program.....and, we get Knapp Saturday and Sunday next week.  Life is good.   8)

I wish I could go into supsended hibernation, until Somewhere In Time kicks in Sat. nite, followed by Knapp.  Gottta endure through a full Noory week first, aaaargh.

Quote from: zeebo on April 21, 2014, 10:58:35 PM
"Please just bring on UFO Phil and put me out of my misery."   ;)

That is top-of-the-website worthy!

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on April 22, 2014, 12:02:43 AM
I wish I could go into supsended hibernation, until Somewhere In Time kicks in Sat. nite, followed by Knapp.  Gottta endure through a full Noory week first, aaaargh.

I'm with ya'!   :P

Tonight Hoagland will be on one of his usual marathon rants.  It's been awhile since he's been on Coast, so he's probably already hyperventilating as he anticipates his three hour diatribe.

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 22, 2014, 11:12:23 AM
..Tonight Hoagland will be on one of his usual marathon rants...

He's probably already started, they just haven't put the microphone in front of him yet.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on April 22, 2014, 02:38:19 PM
He's probably already started, they just haven't put the microphone in front of him yet.

You are funny......and, correct.

Nebraska888

Knapp tonight........fabulous!   8)

wr250

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 26, 2014, 12:13:20 PM
Knapp tonight........fabulous!   8)

are you ready to get knappatized?

yumyumtree

I will probably listen unless I get too tired and have to sleep.  But haven't they kind of done this Hitler-escaped-alive topic to death?

albrecht

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 26, 2014, 01:11:27 PM
I will probably listen unless I get too tired and have to sleep.  But haven't they kind of done this Hitler-escaped-alive topic to death?
There have been several shows on it with various theories (Indonesia vs South America seems to be the consensus.) As long as it is new information, new evidence, or a new theory, than I like the shows. Especially if Knapp is going to do it because he will ask pertinent questions. Ian had a good one on it also as I recall.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2014, 07:11:20 PM
There have been several shows on it with various theories (Indonesia vs South America seems to be the consensus.) As long as it is new information, new evidence, or a new theory, than I like the shows. Especially if Knapp is going to do it because he will ask pertinent questions. Ian had a good one on it also as I recall. 
I'm just glad Nooron The Moron isn't doing the show.  Can you imagine his usual line of non-questions?  "Did Hitler escape through a portal?"  "Did angels help him?" "What was with all those duck stepping soldiers?  What was that all about?"  "Was Adolf a mean baby?"  ::)

nooropathy

Mr Cooper's story about Hitler is a linear timeline about the events at the end of WWII and after...

Jorch would never be able to figure it out...time progression that is.

I've heard him on Rense several times, he's actually quite entertaining and has an excellent story to tell.

GNS 

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2014, 08:08:22 PM
I'm just glad Nooron The Moron isn't doing the show.  Can you imagine his usual line of non-questions?  "Did Hitler escape through a portal?"  "Did angels help him?" "What was with all those duck stepping soldiers?  What was that all about?"  "Was Adolf a mean baby?"  ::)

So true, truly, very true, that could be true, riveting, that could be true......people are crazy....people are strange....people are losing their minds.....what is happening? ..... could a big bang go up a portal???????????????   :-\

And he's back to this: 

Caller:  My name is Dave...

Noory:  Hello David!

Caller:  This is Susie...

Noory:  Hello Susan!

Caller:  Mike here....

Noory:  Hello and welcome Michael!

STOP THIS INSANITY!   IF THEY TELL YOU THEIR FRIGGIN' NAME, THEN HONOR IT.

Nebraska888

Geez.....I can't stop.....

Have you ever noticed that Noory can't say:

children
child
infant

HE REFERS TO CHILDREN AS :  LITTLE KIDS OR LITTLE BABIES......What's with the word:  LITTLE?????? :o

Designx

Knapp mentioning JFK in the first 5 minutes - off the radio goes.

zeebo

Props to Knapp for playing an Aerosmith song that is not in the top 3 obvious songs to play (note: Noory would only every play the #1 most obvious and he'd think it was from Bon Jovi.)