• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Sambo

Spells or no spells George is a late night fluff ball. That's how premrat wants it. You can tell he's a terrible mix of Oprah and Tesh. 

People are lazy and the alternatives out there are too hard to find because too many people are isolated unto their self despite having the most advance forms of communication to date.  A lot of us buy in to the fluff because we are lonely too.

AM radio has at least two more decades of life in it, and quite possibly a lot more

Sambo

Geeze I thought I was posting in the noory sucketh thread.

Get well Knappster

ItsOver

The suckage of Noory is so great, it can't help but suck up other threads.  I'm concerned it's so great, it may be sucking a black hole our way.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2013, 07:52:04 PM
The suckage of Noory is so great, it can't help but suck up other threads.  I'm concerned it's so great, it may be sucking a black hole our way.

omg we're approaching the suckage singularity.

BobGrau

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2013, 07:52:04 PM

I never knew tommy was black...

...too far?

BobGrau

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 23, 2013, 08:19:02 PM
Too deep

With that someone deformed tongue? NOW I understand.

BobGrau

EBE123

Quote from: b_dubb on December 23, 2013, 12:59:59 PM
you are a disperser of BS.  or just woefully ignorant and void of any sense. 

get bent

Why are you upset? I didn't make Knapp sick.

Morgus

Quote from: Dont Fear The Reaper on December 25, 2013, 10:01:44 PM
what happened to him?
Nobody seems to know for certain, but John B. Wells floated a rumor last weekend that Knapp may be suffering from kidney stones...

No Name Storm

They are all spreading mis-information.

BobGrau

Quote from: Dont Fear The Reaper on December 25, 2013, 10:01:44 PM
what happened to him?

oops sorry, I was just apologising for derailing Knapp's thread in such crude terms. Didn't mean to add more BS!

DanTSX

Quote from: c337pilot on December 23, 2013, 01:52:48 AM
What are you saying? Did something bad happen to Mr Knapp and now he is room temp? Mr George Knapp, I am praying for you.

Knapp........won't be down for breakfast. :-\

Nebraska888

I doubt that Knapp wants anyone to know what is transpiring......

He'll most likely return when he feels better.

Geez, people......

Has anyone seen Whitley?  Could he have convinced Knapp to tag along on the next weebering?

Morgus

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 28, 2013, 02:58:26 AM
Has anyone seen Whitley?  Could he have convinced Knapp to tag along on the next weebering?
Whitley Strieber?
He was just on with Noory on Christmas night - he was one of his "secret door" guests...

Quote from: Morgus on December 28, 2013, 03:09:47 AM
Whitley Strieber?
He was just on with Noory on Christmas night - he was one of his "secret door" guests...

Well, that's not it then

BobGrau

I think Sardondi, Coyle and Knapp have gone off and started a new forum/podcast combo somewhere else  :(

VtaGeezer

Anyone here from Vegas?  Is GK MIA on his dayjob TV news shows too?

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 28, 2013, 03:09:47 AM
Whitley Strieber?

Even the greys were saying "yuck."  :P

alger

Maybe us Art Bell listeners from the nineties are getting old?  I suspect we're more likely getting bored.  The show content is the same, with nothing new except there is an idiot as the host now.  Luckily for him there is no shortage of idiots in the listening audience.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on December 28, 2013, 11:46:48 AM
Even the greys were saying "yuck."  :P
They're no longer Whitley curious.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 28, 2013, 02:18:21 PM
They're no longer Whitley curious.

They "know" him.  All too well.

George Knapp is on the road to recovery. He just tweeted "More cowbell".

Yep, more cowbell is the answer to everything.  8)

I hope he's on the mend, but imagine how cool it would be if those were someone's last words?  When I finally shake off this mortal coil and join the choir invisible,  I swear I'm going to try to make 'More cowbell' my last words. That'll give 'em something to chew over.

georgesucks

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 28, 2013, 10:41:59 PM
George Knapp is on the road to recovery. He just tweeted "More cowbell".

Yep, more cowbell is the answer to everything.  8)
Where does Mr Knapp gets his cowbells? Does he buy them from the Greys?? We all know the greys do some "exams" on the cows.

Quote from: c337pilot on December 28, 2013, 10:44:42 PM
Where does Mr Knapp gets his cowbells?

Didn't say. He just said he wanted more. Perhaps Christopher Walken is involved.

Shit, schrader just announced he's filling in for Knapp tomorrow. Oh well at least he is filling in for Wells tonight. I guess we wont have a doom and gloom we are about to die from fukashima or government is going to kill us tomorrow show.

It's a good sign Knapp tweeted. He'll be back, and Schrader is OK. He's 100% better than John B Unwell.