• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 23, 2017, 07:15:30 PM
I can't decide if the Knapps and Keans of the world are unwilling to admit they were taken in by DeLonge's scam or if they are just naive.  Even if his "academy" has hired retired high level DoD/CIA/corporate types, none of them will be able to disclose anything classified they learned while working in the black world. Their biggest assets are who they know and understanding the government system and its processes, no different than Col John Alexander or Nick Pope.

What little I've heard from Knapp over the years, I'm going to say naive.  Grossly so.

albrecht

Ending quote from last guest:
"My life is like a modern day Twilight Zone with a twist of Twin Peaks except that everything is real."

ShayP

George Knapp seemed disappointed that Tom DeLonge's attorneys advised him not to do interviews anymore.

Just remember...

This guy will bring disclosure.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on October 24, 2017, 11:57:04 AM
George Knapp seemed disappointed that Tom DeLonge's attorneys advised him not to do interviews anymore.

Just remember...

This guy will bring disclosure.

LOL... right.  At least he figured out how to wear a baseball cap.  I, for one, will not be longing for DeLonge.

Gd5150

Quote from: TigerLily on October 23, 2017, 03:01:33 AM
Woo hoo. Another night with Knapp next Sunday. And with Paulides...Thanks, good George
Amen

MrHippie

-

Date
Sunday - October 29, 2017
Host
George Knapp
Guests
David Paulides,  Antony Cummins   

First Half: Joining George Knapp, David Paulides discusses his new book in his fascinating series about people that have vanished in the national forests and parks of the world. "Missing 411- Off The Grid" chronicles people who have disappeared under very unusual but extremely similar conditions, but this time from people living off the grid.

Second Half: Ancient documents prove that folktales, ritual black magic, protection spells, monsters, and other dark interpretations of life and death have existed in Japanese folklore for eons. Antony Cummins, who has a master's degree in Archaeology and the founder of the Historical Ninjutsu Research Team, will discuss now forgotten Victorian volumes on Japanese mythology, filled with intriguing legends and superstitions of old Japan, some of which still exist today.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 23, 2017, 07:15:30 PM
I can't decide if the Knapps and Keans of the world are unwilling to admit they were taken in by DeLonge's scam or if they are just naive.  Even if his "academy" has hired retired high level DoD/CIA/corporate types, none of them will be able to disclose anything classified they learned while working in the black world. Their biggest assets are who they know and understanding the government system and its processes, no different than Col John Alexander or Nick Pope.
He's a semi-celebrity being used by some Greer-level conmen as a useful idiot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o
Interesting his keepers let him go on JRE. Worth a look if you're car wreck radio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

Gd5150

Knapp...Paulides...jammies.

I really appreciate Knapp's level of preparedness. If you read this George, thanks!

ItsOver

Quote from: sumthinz going on on October 30, 2017, 02:46:53 AM
I really appreciate Knapp's level of preparedness. If you read this George, thanks!
And if you read this Jorch, take note.  Maybe Knapp can loan you his brain one night.

TigerLily

Knapp and Paulides were great last night. Unfortunately, I fell asleep just before the Japanese scary stories. Was that part good?

Gd5150

It was a good show. Give Paulides & Knapp the 4 hours they deserve. I think I’ll be purchasing his last book. They’re interesting reading.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 30, 2017, 10:03:14 AM
Knapp and Paulides were great last night. Unfortunately, I fell asleep just before the Japanese scary stories. Was that part good?

I vaguely remember some guy that sounded like Yorkshire Pud’s weird uncle form Wales saying over and over again how his Japanese was bad but he really missed being in Japan because when he was in Japan he really missed Wakes. And in Japanese culture suicide seems to be an acceptable and maybe even honorable ending yo ones life. A female caller from Osaka (not Michelle) and the guest I think made some kind of date for sushi (sans Marmite).

Parris001

I like that Knapp doesn’t suffer Charles in Elgin very well. He made it on the show Sunday night without being cut off. But often, Knapp will pull the plug on the stuttering stammering idiot from Texas.

Who else gets irritated as hell that Charles gets on the air but never really says anything? Just rambles incoherently and talks all around the subject. And his dad, jeez............ with his dad........

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 30, 2017, 02:55:12 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2017/10/12/tom-delonge-to-the-stars-academy/

I don't always build spaceships but when I do, I rely upon a musician.  ::)

I have to say though that his last interview with Rogan, Rogan pushed to say more than just buy the book and at least he gave us an idea of what he was talking about during the last couple of Knapp interviews. I still think he's probably full of shit but at least I will know what about now.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Parris001 on October 30, 2017, 02:35:41 PM
I like that Knapp doesn’t suffer Charles in Elgin very well. He made it on the show Sunday night without being cut off. But often, Knapp will pull the plug on the stuttering stammering idiot from Texas.

Who else gets irritated as hell that Charles gets on the air but never really says anything? Just rambles incoherently and talks all around the subject. And his dad, jeez............ with his dad........
I'd rather Charles be given, say 20 minutes, and once-and-for-all give us the whole murder story and be done with it. It could be interesting he had had his notes together (ask Norry how to use 3x5 cards) and say the whole story. Instead of the stammering, half-stories, with new-agey elements depending on the guest. And why won't he ever correct Norry, or even Knapp, about how to pronounce the town he is from? (It is pronounced ELL-GIHN, not ELL-JEN.)

Parris001

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2017, 05:00:55 PM
I'd rather Charles be given, say 20 minutes, and once-and-for-all give us the whole murder story and be done with it. It could be interesting he had had his notes together (ask Norry how to use 3x5 cards) and say the whole story. Instead of the stammering, half-stories, with new-agey elements depending on the guest. And why won't he ever correct Norry, or even Knapp, about how to pronounce the town he is from? (It is pronounced ELL-GIHN, not ELL-JEN.)

I’d like to know Charles’s whole story.  College at Berkley. He’s lived in a Japan. I don’t think he’s an idiot. But damn if that cat ain’t hard to listen to on the radio. I wanna say I heard her was in his 60s. But he doesn’t sound that old.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 30, 2017, 10:03:14 AM
love the avatar, Tiger! i thought the second guest was pretty good. i don't particularly care for the topic of ninjas and stuff but there were other aspects of Japanese culture that came out over the course of the interview (though i can't seem to recall what at this time lol).  As per usual, Knapp really helped the interview as he was knowledgable of the guest's book and was engaged with the guest. imo he was able to pull out information that would have been otherwise left out. Dave P. in the first half got an extra half hour, which was a good move too.

Dyna-X

Quote from: ItsOver on October 30, 2017, 02:55:12 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2017/10/12/tom-delonge-to-the-stars-academy/

I don't always build spaceships but when I do, I rely upon a musician.  ::)
Want to build a spaceship? Buy some stock in Orbital Sciences, Lockheed-Martin or Boeing. Want good music? Buy 60s and 70s records. Want a friend? Buy a dog.

Jackstar

What is wrong with you people? Why don't you tell me about these things?

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/web-extra-george-knapp-interviews-sheriff-joe-lombardo/849308034

I don't think you're taking your responsibilities here seriously anymore--I really don't.

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on October 16, 2017, 03:10:14 AM
And those words we love to hear. "I'll be back next Sunday"

Good night, Knappsters. At least those of you with a measurable IQ

Ha!  I decided to refrain from commentary. Hope things change.

coaster

Quote from: Nebraska888 on November 09, 2017, 06:40:10 PM
Ha!  I decided to refrain from commentary. Hope things change.
I just want to say, you may be the biggest Knapp fan ever. I applaud that. May I ask, being a fellow Nebraskan, "Go Big Red?" lol, just kidding. They blow ass.

Nebraska888

Quote from: coaster on November 09, 2017, 06:47:12 PM
I just want to say, you may be the biggest Knapp fan ever. I applaud that. May I ask, being a fellow Nebraskan, "Go Big Red?" lol, just kidding. They blow ass.

Hi Buddy!  Yes. fellow Nebraskan, we stink on the football field.  As a UNL grad, I am sad.  Also, truly, I love Knapp. 

cweb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 27, 2017, 12:24:00 PM
Interesting his keepers let him go on JRE. Worth a look if you're car wreck radio
I thought the same thing. No Knapp but Rogan was ok? I did like when he was bringing up the Youtube videos and Rogan was busting on him. Watched the video with a buzz on and even I was like "wtf bro?"

Nebraska888

Quote from: Nebraska888 on November 17, 2017, 06:38:03 PM
Knapp Sunday night!

Hope you are listening, Zee.  I am enjoying.

TigerLily

Hi Neb! I knew I could count on you being here. I have to listen to the replay for the earlier guests but thought the last guest was really interesting. Not too often we hear someone who can so seamlessly mix aliens, science, religion and government into such a coherent common-sense theory. Really enjoyable. I'm about to settle in with my second cup of chamomile tea to listen to the first part. Already looking forward to Knapp's show next week

TigerLily

Just finished listening to the first two guests.  What a great show. Interesting topics and guests. And I especially appreciate Good George's masterful interviewing. What a novel idea. Have a knowledgeable, engaged interviewer asking intelligent perceptive questions. It's easy to tell how much the guests appreciate it too. Definitely worth losng sleep over