Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 15, 2017, 09:42:43 PM
I am hoping for a good program! 8)

Me too. Haven’t seen zeebo in weeks.

Nebraska888

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2017, 09:46:03 PM
Me too. Haven’t seen zeebo in weeks.

Zee is taking a break.

TigerLily

All set for Knapp Knight. Looking forward to Good George taking me away from harsh reality and soothing my psyche. Hit me with that Unobtainium!

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2017, 11:08:08 PM
All set for Knapp Knight. Looking forward to Good George taking me away from harsh reality and soothing my psyche. Hit me with that Unobtainium!

We couldn't find a huge penis for you tonight. Sorry.

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:09:19 PM
We couldn't find a huge penis for you tonight. Sorry.

Naughty, naughty. Drip

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2017, 11:10:38 PM
Naughty, naughty. Drip

And, it makes me want to take a break as well.  Geez.

TigerLily

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 15, 2017, 11:19:49 PM
And, it makes me want to take a break as well.  Geez.

Little boy with teeny penis crying for attention

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2017, 11:23:46 PM
Little boys with teeny penises crying for attention

As a woman who is truly interested in intelligent commentary, I am growing frustrated with ridiculous posts.  I am not against having some fun in our posts; however, when the site reduces itself to crass and innane statements, well, I will just forget this forum.

chefist

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 15, 2017, 11:29:46 PM
As a woman who is truly interested in intelligent commentary, I am growing frustrated with ridiculous posts.  I am not against having some fun in our posts; however, when the site reduces itself to crass and innane statements, well, I will just forget this forum.

I found myself here for your express reason...the odd night with Knapp is a gift...hopefully we can ignore the fools and just enjoy.

Norm

I just stick more pins in my Michael Moore voodoo doll.

TigerLily

That's exactly what keeps driving the cool cats (and squirrels) away. It's actually been a little better recently but always new idiots popping up

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2017, 11:35:02 PM
That's exactly what keeps driving the cool cats (and squirrels) away. It's actually been a little better recently but always new idiots popping up

Tiger...admit it...you hate straight men. Come on...we all know it.

Swishypants

Conspiracy Theories are entertainment, not intellectual content. How can you comment intelligently on Aliens and CIA this and that non-stop? I like this kind of radio too, but strictly as entertainment!

Nebraska888

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 11:32:55 PM
I found myself here for your express reason...the odd night with Knapp is a gift...hopefully we can ignore the fools and just enjoy.

Yep.

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 11:32:55 PM

And it is usually a refreshingly  odd night

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:36:16 PM
Conspiracy Theories are entertainment, not intellectual content. How can you comment intelligently on Aliens and CIA this and that non-stop? I like this kind of radio too, but strictly as entertainment!

You've lost all credibility inane little pipsqueak

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:36:16 PM

But you're a faggot.  ::)

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2017, 11:38:37 PM
And it is usually a refreshingly  odd night

So you refute hating men that don't worship Satan?

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 11:36:14 PM
Tiger...admit it...you hate straight men. Come on...we all know it.

You got me

Swishypants

Tiger, lets have a scintillating sexual experience, for me, and a boring one for you. I'm totally ok with that! :)

MV apparently thinks its wonderful, and the less amount of moderation the better the forum will be.  Look how long it took him to do something about that other idiot this summer.

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on October 15, 2017, 11:40:34 PM
So you refute hating men that don't worship Satan?

And you still beat your wife? Ok. Signing off so I can be entertained by intelligent conversation without dumb distractions. Have a good evening, all

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2017, 11:40:44 PM
You got me

lolz...put out there an attractive avatar and fool white knights...lolz.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 15, 2017, 11:41:50 PM
MV apparently thinks its wonderful, and the less amount of moderation the better the forum will be.  Look how long it took him to do something about that other idiot this summer.

There are only roughly a dozen people that post regularly on this forum anymore. Perhaps another dozen that stop-by occasionally. C2C stopped being a phenomenon 16-17 years ago. MV needs the traffic and is a huge free-speech supporter. So long as it's not illegal, he's good with it. I respect him for it.

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2017, 11:43:17 PM
And you still beat your wife? Ok. Signing off so I can be entertained by intelligent conversation without dumb distractions. Have a good evening, all

lolz...ask Satan for help!

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

I love ya, Tiger!  And, I am following your smart lead.  Take care.  And, by the way, I am enjoying the interview!  Good night!

TigerLily

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 15, 2017, 11:49:22 PM
I love ya, Tiger!  And, I am following your smart lead.  Take care.  And, by the way, I am enjoying the interview!  Good night!

Thanks, sweetie. Love you too. Have a good one. *This should get the little boys hot and bothered*

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2017, 11:52:14 PM
Thanks, sweetie. Love you too. Have a good one. *This should get the little boys hot and bothered*

Take care and hope we can someday recapture what this Knapp forum used to be.  I miss it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 15, 2017, 11:49:22 PM

Night Nebs and TL.