• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 18, 2017, 11:45:36 PM
Knapp's probably come to the realitization that UFOology has hit a dead end, and the paranormal in general really is more closely behind than he wants to admit.

He needs to get up to speed on Rods bugs.

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 19, 2017, 01:10:59 AM
He needs to get up to speed on Rods bugs.

Are you mocking my Rods theory? I mean the one besides Nessie being a Rod?

Jackstar

I saw a "rod" once. It sure as shit was not a bug. I saw it with my own eyes. It was mostly inexplicable.

"Jose" has been trolling everyone with bullshit pictures of bullshit bugs, in order to diminish any legitimate analysis of an actual phenomenon.

Those of you who have never yet seen anything that cannot be explained by CNN--I rather envy you. That won't stop me from pissing and laughing on your ashes, peasants. Wake up.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 19, 2017, 02:01:23 AM
Are you mocking my Rods theory? I mean the one besides Nessie being a Rod?

Bugs

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2017, 02:08:04 AM
I saw a "rod" once.

I think you need to post this in the 'truck stop memories' thread.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on September 18, 2017, 07:29:54 PM
Perhaps Knapp is bored and has to be committed to C2C.  I'm guessing the tired stories are becoming cumbersome. Regardless, anybody would get bored of the same stuff.  I just wonder if he books his own guests or it's Tommie and the others.  I still think Knapp is quality.  My opinion of course.
I've wondered if Knapp gets to select all his guests, too.  Things like his favorite of saving the wild horses pops now and then, making me think he does, but then we get a load of crapola guests, which seem to be Tommie and company selections.  And, of course, Jorch likes to poach some of the more entertaining guests, such as Paulides, although his shtick is getting old.  Maybe it's a mixed bag.  At least we haven't had to hear Knapp endure The Numbers Lady or Doc Wallet.  Yet. 

MrHippie

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/george-knapp-shows
https://twitter.com/g_knapp

Talking to the Dead/ Zombie Apcalypse
Sunday - September 24, 2017
Hosted by George Knapp
Guest(s): William J. Birnes, Greg Garrett

In the first half, researcher and author Bill Birnes has uncovered another bitter Edison vs. Tesla rivalry and will discuss how Edison’s little-known near-death experience formed his theory that animate life forms don’t die, but rather change the nature of their composition.

Then, Greg Garrett, author and Baylor University professor, will discuss how ‘’apocalypse’’ became an archetypal narrative for the contemporary world and how these stories can also offer us wisdom about living in a community with real-world ethical solutions, and invite us into conversation about the value and costs of survival.

ShayP

Quote from: MrHippie on September 21, 2017, 10:47:30 PM
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/george-knapp-shows
https://twitter.com/g_knapp

Talking to the Dead/ Zombie Apcalypse
Sunday - September 24, 2017
Hosted by George Knapp
Guest(s): William J. Birnes, Greg Garrett

In the first half, researcher and author Bill Birnes has uncovered another bitter Edison vs. Tesla rivalry and will discuss how Edison’s little-known near-death experience formed his theory that animate life forms don’t die, but rather change the nature of their composition.

Then, Greg Garrett, author and Baylor University professor, will discuss how ‘’apocalypse’’ became an archetypal narrative for the contemporary world and how these stories can also offer us wisdom about living in a community with real-world ethical solutions, and invite us into conversation about the value and costs of survival.

Looking forward to this!  8)

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2017, 06:26:12 AM
I've wondered if Knapp gets to select all his guests, too.  Things like his favorite of saving the wild horses pops now and then, making me think he does, but then we get a load of crapola guests, which seem to be Tommie and company selections.  And, of course, Jorch likes to poach some of the more entertaining guests, such as Paulides, although his shtick is getting old.  Maybe it's a mixed bag.  At least we haven't had to hear Knapp endure The Numbers Lady or Doc Wallet.  Yet.

Let us hope the Numbers Lady never speaks to Knapp!  Good to see you here.

Nebraska888

Absolutely.  Tesla is finally receiving the recognition he deserves.

TigerLily

Hi Neb, WAN and IO and sundry lurkers. Tonight sounds great. I'll be listening offline so hope everyone has a good evening. Bring on the Knight

Nebraska888

Hey girl!  Loving the program!  Bill is interesting, as always.

Quote from: TigerLily on September 24, 2017, 11:18:19 PM
Hi Neb, WAN and IO and sundry lurkers. Tonight sounds great. I'll be listening offline so hope everyone has a good evening. Bring on the Knight

Just putting this episode on now.   Hope Birnes and Knapp have it going on!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Birnes gives George Westinghouse a shoutout!!

MrHippie

Bill Birnes and George Knapp.
Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison.
'nuff said

Conspiracy theorists might say that the the media saturation and popularity of Zombies was about
Zombiefying and dehumanizing the homeless and the poor and others. but who decides who are the "Zombies"
Knapps guest  Greg Garrett was terrific and this discussion was unexpectedly thoughtful and deep reaching. This show is highly recommended

Bill Birnes
Edison vs. Tesla: The Battle over Their Last Invention
UFO Hunters Book Two

Greg Garrett
Living with the Living Dead: The Wisdom of the Zombie Apocalypse

MrHippie

And also
Zombie Jesus is from Futurama.
sweet zombie jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSJSWGpXbMg

ShayP

I'll drop this here since DeLonge may be Knapp's love-child.  (I kid)  ;)

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-delonge-to-unveil-plans-for-cutting-edge-science-to-investigate-ufos/832215374

Rock star-turned UFO investigator Tom DeLonge has announced the formation of an ambitious consortium which aims to explore the realms of fringe science.

Dubbed the 'To the Stars Academy for Arts and Sciences,' the group includes a number of former high-ranking officials from the Department of Defense and aerospace industry.

A public benefit corporation, the TTS Academy is looking to develop projects within three specific areas: science, aerospace, and entertainment.

Among the pursuits proposed for their science division are the creation of a massive global database of "supranormal experiences" had by people around the world, the exploration of brain-computer interface technology, and a study of telepathy.

The aerospace segment of the company hopes to devise new methods of propulsion as well as other technologies that will allow for humans to more easily explore space.

And the entertainment aspect will showcase stories designed to excite and educate audiences about the Earth-shattering breakthroughs waiting to be discovered by the organization.

As one can imagine, such a far-reaching endeavor is expected to be a costly one and, as such, the company hopes to raise funds via a stock offering which has already accrued a little over $150,000 for the group.

Wednesday's announcement by DeLonge regarding the creation of the TTS Academy may have disappointed some UFO enthusiasts who had hoped that the rock star was going to facilitate some kind of official disclosure about the phenomenon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on October 11, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-delonge-to-unveil-plans-for-cutting-edge-science-to-investigate-ufos/832215374

Rock star-turned UFO investigator Tom DeLonge has announced the formation of an ambitious consortium which aims to explore the realms of fringe science.

Dubbed the 'To the Stars Academy for Arts and Sciences,' the group includes a number of former high-ranking officials from the Department of Defense and aerospace industry.

A public benefit corporation, the TTS Academy is looking to develop projects within three specific areas: science, aerospace, and entertainment.

Among the pursuits proposed for their science division are the creation of a massive global database of "supranormal experiences" had by people around the world, the exploration of brain-computer interface technology, and a study of telepathy.

The aerospace segment of the company hopes to devise new methods of propulsion as well as other technologies that will allow for humans to more easily explore space.

And the entertainment aspect will showcase stories designed to excite and educate audiences about the Earth-shattering breakthroughs waiting to be discovered by the organization.

As one can imagine, such a far-reaching endeavor is expected to be a costly one and, as such, the company hopes to raise funds via a stock offering which has already accrued a little over $150,000 for the group.

Wednesday's announcement by DeLonge regarding the creation of the TTS Academy may have disappointed some UFO enthusiasts who had hoped that the rock star was going to facilitate some kind of official disclosure about the phenomenon.

Groan... ::)

ItsOver

...Rock star-turned UFO investigator Tom DeLonge has announced the formation of an ambitious consortium which aims to explore the realms of fringe science....

Hmmm...calling the Hoaxmeister... come in please...

Uncle Duke

Wednesday's announcement by DeLonge regarding the creation of the TTS Academy may have disappointed some UFO enthusiasts who had hoped that the rock star was going to facilitate some kind of official disclosure about the phenomenon.[/i][/b]

In one of his last couple shows, Knapp talked about DeLonge's upcoming announcement and how exciting it was going to be.  He's either been in on this goat rope of a scam from day one, or was taken in by "the rock star".  Which ever, it makes Knapp look like a horse's ass.

Corona Kitty

The guy who proudly sang about fucking a Dog in the ass, will bring fourth disclosure!!!! Yay!!!!
::)

... Rock star-turned UFO investigator Tom DeLonge has announced the formation of an ambitious consortium which aims to explore the realms of fringe science...

Doesn't he know there's a stalker out there?

MrHippie

Date
Sunday - October 15, 2017
Host
George Knapp
Guests
John Alexander,  Ethan Siegel

Its great to see George Knapp back in the big chair this Sunday

Strange Experiences/ Star Trek Inventions

First Half: John B. Alexander, Ph.D., is a retired senior Army officer with decades of experience with a wide range of unusual phenomena. He joins George Knapp to discuss events that, although quite real, seem to challenge the revered "laws of science," including issues of life after death, mind over matter, UFOs, remote viewing, telepathic communications with animals, and more.

Second Half: PhD astrophysicist, science writer, and author, Ethan Siegel speaks about "Treknology" - over twenty-five iconic inventions from the complete history of the Star Trek universe, the science behind how they work, and how close we are to achieving them in the real world today such as faster-than-light spacecraft, holographic crew members, and phaser guns set to stun.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: MrHippie on October 13, 2017, 02:03:36 PM
Date
Sunday - October 15, 2017
Host
George Knapp
Guests
John Alexander,  Ethan Siegel

Its great to see George Knapp back in the big chair this Sunday

Strange Experiences/ Star Trek Inventions

First Half: John B. Alexander, Ph.D., is a retired senior Army officer with decades of experience with a wide range of unusual phenomena. He joins George Knapp to discuss events that, although quite real, seem to challenge the revered "laws of science," including issues of life after death, mind over matter, UFOs, remote viewing, telepathic communications with animals, and more.

Second Half: PhD astrophysicist, science writer, and author, Ethan Siegel speaks about "Treknology" - over twenty-five iconic inventions from the complete history of the Star Trek universe, the science behind how they work, and how close we are to achieving them in the real world today such as faster-than-light spacecraft, holographic crew members, and phaser guns set to stun.

I hope Knapp asks Colonel Alexander about his thoughts on DeLonge.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 13, 2017, 04:22:41 PM
I hope Knapp asks Colonel Alexander about his thoughts on DeLonge.

Agreed.

Nebraska888

I am hoping for a good program! 8)