• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on June 25, 2017, 11:07:54 PM
You are in the right place at the right time!  ;)

If you are here it must be. Cheers sweetie. Cheers Knappstars

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2017, 11:11:44 PM

If you are here it must be. Cheers sweetie. Cheers Knappstars

Thank you lady.  :-*

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 11:15:44 PM
NICE MACHINE,

never mind nice machine nice raw nature looks so inviting

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on June 25, 2017, 11:33:11 PM
:o :o :o  Looks like a black cat.

it's a huge freaking cat, probably Falkie was feeding that sucker

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 11:39:55 PM
it's a huge freaking cat, probably Falkie was feeding that sucker

LOL!  Yeah, but it's still alive.  ;)

ShayP

I cannot trust a driver-less car.  It could malfunction, lock me in it, and take me on a death ride.

ShayP

...Or they could turn into this.  :o

ShayP

I'm having trouble staying engaged to this guest.  :-\

CozyRozie

I personally don't think self driving cars especially trucks will be so popular.
First truckers and taxi drivers will be hacking computers in those cars and crashing them on a massive scale and every new computer security system
will be hacked and that industry will be killed.

No freaking way it will be allowed to take jobs from commercial drivers.
And MV will be first who will develop hack software to help his trucker brothers.

I never use self checking in stores, if I have to wait in 10 peoples line I will and I did,..and when asked/invited to use self checking to pay my answer is very polite and friendly
that I will drop my purchase and walk out from the store if they will insist on me again to use that anti-human self checking station to pay for my purchase.

Few times on purpose I loaded cart with very expensive items /and when standing in long line 12-15 people/, I was asked to move to use one of the four empty self pay stations I refused and made a point to ask the attendant to inform the management that the customer cancelled the purchase.
Just to make them aware that some people see the evil of that technology.
Fuck them, I can dedicate few minutes of my time in the store to help humans to keep their jobs.

But many people are too stupid to see the consequences of that and gladly use them to pay for their shopping to save 5-10 minutes of their time .

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on June 25, 2017, 11:54:21 PM
I'm having trouble staying engaged to this guest.  :-\

Agreed, he is going into extreme fantasy concepts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 11:58:25 PM
Agreed, he is going into extreme fantasy concepts.

Is he a Trump traumatized snowflake, as I predicted?  :D

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 11:55:22 PM
I personally don't think self driving cars especially trucks will be so popular.

I hope you are right.  I'm totally against it.

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 11:55:22 PM
I never use self checking in stores...

I have when I needed one or a few things.  99% of the time I wait in line.  Plus I like to have my groceries bagged in paper and most of the auto check outs just have plastic.  Quite frankly, I'm never in that much of a hurry where I can't wait in line.

WOTR

I know it is not the right time, but this must be the right place ) or is everybody over on Hoagies thread?  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2017, 11:59:49 PM

Doesn't seem to be.

ShayP

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2017, 12:05:59 AM
I know it is not the right time, but this must be the right place ) or is everybody over on Hoagies thread?  ;)

A few are because they wanted to avoid the first guest.  I expect them to join soon enough.  :D

AvDaBr

I agree the guy doesn't come across as a partisan hack.  It's just that there seems no real theme to the discussion.  Not that there's much time to develop one with the stupid split show format.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2017, 11:59:49 PM

I think your prediction is slowly coming up in his views

Morgus

Quote from: ShayP on June 26, 2017, 12:04:41 AM
I have when I needed one or a few things.  99% of the time I wait in line.  Plus I like to have my groceries bagged in paper and most of the auto check outs just have plastic.  Quite frankly, I'm never in that much of a hurry where I can't wait in line.
Out here in California they don't provide free bags at all anymore in grocery stores.
You have to bring your own old bags or pay for them!

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on June 26, 2017, 12:23:21 AM
Out here in California they don't provide free bags at all anymore in grocery stores.
You have to bring your own old bags or pay for them!

That sucks.  I guess I could deal with it given no choice.  However, I like the paper bags because I can put my recyclables neatly in them.

Do they bag the groceries for you when you use your own bag?

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on June 26, 2017, 12:30:28 AM
Do they bag the groceries for you when you use your own bag?

* I only ask because I've seen people on just a few occasions bring their own bags and they went right to the bagging area and did their own thing.

PrairieGhost

They talking UFO's yet?

ShayP

Oh dear.  I'm starting to yawn now.  :-[   The guest is at fault.  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 26, 2017, 12:36:59 AM
They talking UFO's yet?

Not yet.  In about 20 minutes.  :)

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 26, 2017, 12:37:41 AM
Not yet.  In about 20 minutes.  :)

Hoagie goes off-air at midnite, that gives me about ten mins before Knapp returns to make me a moscow mule. 

WOTR

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 26, 2017, 12:36:59 AM
They talking UFO's yet?
It's funny... i'm generally not a UFO person.  I know Knapp does it well, but generally I find the subject to be without credibility and beat to death.

CozyRozie

More and more companies developing technology to turn all types of plastic bags into fuel, just about time. Makes me happy to hear that.
What a shame for humanity to send/sent space craft to freaking Mars yet have piles of garbage floating in the oceans or wasting in the landfills.
Total disgrace and misdirection of money and scientific research resources to invest in Space programs yet our Planet is drowning in our own garbage,
in solid in liquid garbage, toxic liquids dumped into the water into the ground.
Fuck this misguided priorities.

ELON MUSK you fucker don't go to Mars use your money you influence to deal with garbage on this Planet first.